Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Jennifer Garner Eyes Ivy

Jennifer Garner Eyes Ivy

Jennifer Garner totes the cute Coach “Hamptons Vintage Hobo” bag while enjoying lunch at Ivy’s with friends on Thursday in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old actress then picked up her 2-year-old daughter Violet Affleck from school. Looks like Jen‘s baby bump is growing by the day!

Husband Ben Affleck can be seen in an upcoming film based on the self-help book, He’s Just Not That Into You, set to hit theaters in February 2009.

jennifer garner ivys 01
jennifer garner ivys 02
jennifer garner ivys 03
jennifer garner ivys 04
jennifer garner ivys 05
jennifer garner ivys 06

Photos: Famepictures, Homero Tercero/WENN
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Celebrity Babies, Jennifer Garner, Pregnant Celebrities, Violet Affleck

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I love this family! It’s sad that they get followed when she picks up her daughter from school, but she handles it really well. Love them! :)

newport beach, 92660 @ 10/03/2008 at 11:48 am

I love her daughter ; she’s too cute for words ♥

and that baby that she’s carrying , MUST be cute!!! Beautiful family!

♥ BEN AFFLECK ♥ although I haven’t seen them together much??

hmm.. :S

ugh those teeth..
whats going on with her hair btw is it grey or is she naturally blond?

HOLY COW! Those photographers are so close. With the new cameras out there, do they have to invade their space like that? no wonder she is so protective, I would be too.

EWWWWWW! FUGLY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE REMINDS ME OF DR> SPOCK SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE SMELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love seeing like Jenn is like another mother in the world, she always picked up Violet from school, always with her, smiling, and so , so sweet with Violet.
Jenn is bigger, I hope this time be a boy.

Love Jen :) @ 10/03/2008 at 1:34 pm

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them :)

I wanna see the new baby already :P

Adoring Fan must have actually had to work today, hence, virtually NO comments for Jennifer Garner.

Emma Watson has four times as many comments, and Ashley Tisdale has over 10 times as many comments!

The truth cannot be denied… LMAO!!!

Justjared Lurker @ 10/03/2008 at 4:26 pm

More proof that JG wants the attention. Besides being photographed daily and tipping the papz, she eats lunch at paparazzi central. LOL!

Jennifer is SO much more beautiful with the extra weight! She should keep it after the birth of her baby, it makes her so much more woman than when she is underfed.

Violet is getting more adorable by the day.
Hope the next ones a girl.

Violet is getting more adorable by the day.
Hope next babys another little girl.
♥♥

Oops double comment
sorry

maritza , Violet is only a baby. Her teeth are still growing in.

And by the way her hair isn’t Grey, it’s Blonde.

Yes, Ally because unlike you most people who go on here have a life beyond being obsessed with people and comparing the amount of comments people get. The amount of comments on here doesn’t equal the amount of views. The truth cannot be denied that Jen is one of the most viewed celebs on here. LMAO.

Misty is just another one of Ally’s accounts, she already used that Dr. Spock reference. Obviously jealous that J-HO has no fans except her and is the one looking like Dr. Spock or as someone said before worst than the Joker. Garner is beautiful and J-HO is fugly as hell and a media wh*re. How can someone look like they smell? LOL. No, you probably do Misty aka. Ally.

Just Jared Lurker = Ally = Misty

Yes, because she isn’t going to eat at a place near her child’s school with friends? How would you know where the paparazzi hang out at? You must be an obsessed paparazzi, you surely have the demented mind of one.

She isn’t photographed daily, but you comment on here daily. How would you know who tips off the paps? Sounds more like something your precious J-HO would do. Garner doesn’t need the attention because unlike J-HO she has fans and the paps give her the attention.

Sounds like you’re the one wanting the attention. How sad. LOL.

Adoring Fan @ 10/03/2008 at 7:13 pm

I’m here aLLY #8, I see you missed me. Not to worry, I was checking other websites for my favorite family. JJ is not the only place to catch sight of Jen and her family. I hope you enjoyed playing your silly games showing your envy of them.

If you can’t beat us, join us. ROTFLMAO.

Actually, it’s WELL known that the paparazzi hang out at the Ivy. Most stars get bashed for eating there b/c everyone knows the paps will be there.

And I think she is photographed daily. Or very nearly every day. The pics just don’t always show up on this site.

Justjared Lurker @ 10/03/2008 at 8:27 pm

Sounds like you’re the one wanting the attention. How sad. LOL.
——————
I’m not any of those trolls. And EVERYONE knows that The Ivy is one of the paparazzi hot spots in L.A. Tori and Dean are regulars there. That says it all.

Adoring Fan @ 10/03/2008 at 9:26 pm

Jen is so adorable with her baby bump. She and Violet are so sweet and cute. It always puts a smile on my face when I see pics of them.

Oh and what a paparazzi crush at Vi’s school today. They had to call in the police to control them. I hope they don’t get Vi kicked out of that school. Everybody always crying “where is Ben, why is he never with them? See what happens when he tries to hang with his family?

Someone, sorry I have a life beyond looking up celebs all the time and knowing where the paps hang out. I live in this place beyond the internet and celeb obsession called the real world, you might want to give it a try. LOL. I’m sure stars could care less about getting “bashed” by a bunch of nobodies on here that they could care less about.

Just Jared Lurker who is “everyone”? You’re the only one commenting. LOL. You come off as Ally and nobody cares who you are so I don’t know who this “everyone” is and how they would all know.

…And Adoring Fan I wouldn’t bother with Ally. She’s a well-known troll that goes on many other sites using different user-names typing the same things all the time. It is obvious by her comments that she is a very sad and lonely person. LMAO. She should go take her meds and give it a rest already. At first she was amusing to laugh at, but now she’s just pathetic and creepy.

Actually I read your comment wrong Just Jared Lurker. I thought you were saying everyone knows you’re not Ally. No, not everyone knows about “hotspots” for celebs and paps because some people either don’t care or have a life beyond celeb obsession. Just because you know about it. I don’t live in L.A and have no reason to know nor do I care. Sorry I have a life beyond looking up celebs all the time and knowing where the paps hang out. I live in this place beyond the internet and celeb obsession called the real world, you might want to give it a try. LOL. Who cares if they eat there? It’s their choice. Why do you care? LMAO.

Adoring Fan @ 10/03/2008 at 11:01 pm

Thanks Melanie for the heads-up on aLLY. I don’t take her seriously, I know she is not playing with a full deck. I addressed my comment to her only in response to the one she directed to me. I am fully aware of her issues. I enjoy picking at her. She needs the attention. Her and all of her many alias. xoxoxo

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All