Miranda Kerr Dolls Up For David Jones

Miranda Kerr Dolls Up For David Jones

Miranda Kerr is hat happy at the David Jones marquee at the BMW Caulfield Cup Day at Melbourne’s Caulfield Racecourse in Australia on Saturday.

The 25-year-old Victoria’s Secret supermodel gave a little quote about being happy with Orlando Bloom. “People can write whatever they like. It doesn’t make any difference to us. We know what the truth is, along with our families and close friends. I don’t even bother reading some of those [break-up] reports.”

Miranda also has a beauty guide called “Treasure Yourself” coming out, which is being published by an “herbal” publishing company.

“It’s a great alignment with my personal belief system,” Kerr comments. “Hay House is allowing me to present the book exactly as it should be done with a hard cover and beautiful illustrations that people will treasure forever. I have spent two years writing this book which will encourage young women to love themselves whatever their size. The most important thing is to eat heathily and to treat your body with respect. Now we are in the final editing process and I expect that it will be available in the first half of next year. It’s very exciting.”

15+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr all dolled up for David Jones

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

#99 Hi Mayfrayn *waves*

#100 You know I don’t care as much at least if it is honest. The thing about randamay kerr has always been her lies and manipulation and using people. I have my own personal stance on things but I don’t care that much about what two consenting adults do in the bedroom if they aren’t hurting anyone else.
That’s why Miranda’s claims about what ob likes won’t matter that much to people. Who cares?
The thing with her is she lied and hurt other people.

I don’t think ob every wanted anything serious with Miranda but just a bit of sex and fun. Probably the same with the girls he hang with now. I think when he actually gets a real girlfriend she will be okay.

Just like Ted had no pictures to accompany his report about them playing it up for their People magazine debut at last year’s VS party yea? And look what happened.

But you keep trying to comfort yourself there.

look better @ 10/20/2008 at 3:25 pm

#102:
and you can keep trying to comfort yourself with your speculation.

#101:
who is Mayfrayn?

popcorn!! @ 10/20/2008 at 3:31 pm

LOL. She is gonna be pissed!! Can you imagine the retaliation show pictures we’re gonna get now? This will be a HOOT!! LOL.
Popcorn everyone! Popcorn!

No kidding.It’s about 5: 30 in Sydney now she should be waking up soon. I’m sure we will feel an earthquake in a couple of hours but it’s just her ego hitting the ground.

Will he have to cave in again for another show?
Is he doing his own thing now to send her a messge?
yep, start making that popcorn

@Mayfrayn: Don’t pretend you don’t know. If you knew enough about OB rumors and have been in his fandom you know very well.
Bad move.
Oh and your writing sounds the same.

So he talks to a woman at a party? Does that really mean that a year long relationship is over? Ted doesn’t even hint that they were getting hot and heavy, and if he had that info he would be running with it. As it stands, he left it at inuendo. Pretty tame for Ted if there really was any real flirting going on.
Orlando goes to a party and talks to females. GASP!!
Heck, I bet every female in the place made a beeline straight at him. Does that mean anything? No. But keep grasping at straws, haters. It still won’t work.

I don’t think anyone thinks talking to a girl means anything but maybe looking at her breast and flirting. ROFL.

I also don’t think anyone here thinks that alone would be the end of a “relationship” but it hasn’t been one for a while now. It’s just one factor in many.

i asked Julie a question @ 10/20/2008 at 4:50 pm

I am the one who asked Julie the question and my computer was acting up and I posted twice. I did not even realize it, until I took a break, checked this board and people are going crazy. I don’t know if Julie is real, fake or whatever, but I don’t want her blamed for something I did. Then I keep reading, and man, this place is crazy. lol
Orlando Bloom looking at a girl’s big ta-tas does not surprise me, there have been lots of pics where his eyes just go there, you know like most men. Seeing all of these photos is what convinced me that Orlando is not gay, despite the rumors. And despite that fact that I think Ted has the hots for Orlando.

i asked Julie a question @ 10/20/2008 at 4:59 pm

Oh, I forgot to add, you girls that thought real/fake Julie was replying to herself should say you are sorry. :-) I’ll wait.

to poster #96 @ 10/20/2008 at 5:00 pm

Thank you.

She said he wasn’t going to be able to come to Oz with her, because he would be working in Europe. I am pretty sure that LA isn’t in Europe, but I will check the Atlas just to be sure. Not only is he not in Europe, he is hanging out with friends and partying.

All of the break-up rumors are back, and he was seen not being very happy with her at the theatre.

He can hide when he wants, but he is making sure that he is seen out and having fun in LA, which once again is not in Europe (wonder what type of atlas randa may is looking at?

While I don’t think Ted is someone I would listen to for political updates, as far as gossip goes, he is pretty well known not to make things up. And you have to wonder why he inserted that little tidbit about Orlando and the blonde. Maybe Orlando wanted Miranda to see it. It doesn’t sound like she is real smart about getting the idea that he may want to be done with her.

I think we should take bets on just how Mama Kerr, matty poo and the rest of the people who live off her are gonna take this. Will mama and matty be making statements again for Miranda telling everyone how in lurve OB is with her,

These people sound like they live in Arkansas and that their last name should be clampett. The Gundurah hillbillys will be going on attack. Nah, Arkansas is too classy for them, they aren’t good enough for Arkansas.

sure julie @ 10/20/2008 at 5:28 pm

Sure Julie
You didn’t write “To Julie” you left the name as Julie.

There is a chance you may be telling the truth but there is also a very good chance you are working on your cover now.

She or one of her supporters comes on here, makes a total and complete ass of themselves by replying to their own post, and then instead of walking away and hoping the whole thing will die down, they have reposted saying that one of the posts had a capitol s and the other didn’t so they weren’t the same, AND then they come back and repost again saying they were the poster who asked the orginial poster the question, and they didn’t want to get her in trouble

” don’t know if Julie is real, fake or whatever, but I don’t want her blamed for something I did. Then I keep reading, and man, this place is crazy. lol”

Then to top it all off, she wants us to say we are sorry to the first poster for doubting her, So, we have about three or four explanations of how we were wrong,. Does that sound like someone we know. He couldn’t take me to the oscar parties because he was in Asia, no wait, I had to sleep because I had a shoot the next day, no wait, I couldn’t really be in LA.

He couldn’t take me to the races he had to be in Europe, no wait, he is doing his own thing, no wait

My God doesn’t the queen of lies realize that once you get caught, everytime you open your mouth to try to fix it you just look worse.
Not being able to stand looking bad, and giving yourself away with lies, and then believing that if you just keep telling more people will finally believe you is the mark of a real narracist. Miranda you need medical care, and maybe some medication, and you might want to take those family members who keep enabling you with you to the Dr.

Miranda you need medical care, and maybe some medication, and you might want to take those family members who keep enabling you with you to the Dr.”

Wouldn’t you love to be a fly on the wall for some Kerr family therapy?

Blogsworth girls please get busy writing a script for that now!

I think you need some meds. Crazy fool.

It’s a very well-known fact here in europe that Miranda kerr is the 10 most earned model in the world. And you know, in europe we know about the fashion world. And she is a big style icon, she always has a nice outfit. But a guess in US you are living 5 years back in time if we talk about fashion because of the fact that you can’t see her style and beauty.
So i don’t understand all this talk about her getting a small amount of money, she gets 3,5$ million every year, at least.
And if all of you haters aren’t jealous of her, then why bother read the articles and sit for hours and write post after post (under different names of course)?? Why even bother?
Is it because orlando is your dream man and you yourself don’t look at all like Miranda, so then you have to “hate” her hahha.
Miranda is beautiful, she has the life you never going to get, shes stunning, shes on of the most famous and most earned model, everybody who meets her love her ( if they aren’t haters of course) she has a fantastic style, always were great stuff. She is writing a book to help others find their INNER beauty, ( all you haters seems to lost yours so it’s a god idea for you to read it, or wait, you’re going to run and buy it the first day anyway ’cause you can’t wait to se what she did and critisise her even more). She has everything, and most important she has the inner beauty, be happy for her instead.

Wow, things must be worse that it appears, if Miranda and co is posting that kind of crap. Keep it up it only makes you look more desperate. Miranda, haven’t you figured out yet, that the classy way to handle rumors is to ignore them. Only people that have to be loved, have to be believed get this kind of crazy about what people are saying.
You just don’t get it you are making it worse. And you keep falling back on the same old arguements fat jellus haters who only want Orlando for themselves, can’t you get anything more original going? Not only are you a pathetic sad little liar, but you can’t even think of a new angle on your lies. I guess that is what comes from having hardly any education, oh wait you took an online holistic course about nutrition, and it was a couple of months long, that must make you a genius. LOL

“she has everything?” – because she has orlando – and she is more important than anyone else on the F*****ing Planet!!!

I DON”T THINK SO!!!!

No One Has Orlando – Not even the one who he ends up spending the rest of his life with -

HE IS NOT A POSSESSION OF ANY KIND

He actually is a person – A Somewhat Arrogant One – if you ask me –

But JUST A PERSON – No More – No Less

And Neither One Of Them – Are The Most Important People On The Planet – NO ONE IS – PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

THERE in Europe??? ummmm…. so sad!!! you really need to update your atlas
AUSTRALIA IS NOT PART OF EUROPE!!

they are getting desperate aren’t they? If this person is in Europe trying to write like a fan but then saying she knows her (or else how would she know that everyone who meets her likes her?)

So messed up. Well the Forbes article has been proven wrong and Randamay is not making 3.5mil a year and its been quoted MANY times in the dt and other places that she ONLY makes around 100k a year for dj’s. If she was making millions she would not accept less than what Jennifer Hawkins and others were getting for the same kind of job.
If she was making millions and worth that kind of money she would have more contracts. Where are those millions coming from? Not dj’s and not vs? Other then that she does a bit of magazine work but nothing too special. It doesn’t add up on many levels.

I think by “Europe” she means “the flat in Italy where crazy middle-aged mayfrayn lives with her parents and maybe a few dozen cats”

@cabbage patch and friends @ 10/20/2008 at 9:17 pm

if she is doing so well than why doesn’t VS or DJ use her as the Ateam?

VS tried then they quickly took her down and got Doutzen who is now the star with Lima

DJ’s we all know tried her but then quickly put Megan Gale back in first place.

Then it was noted that Miranda in oz but DID NOT open the new DJ store on Saturday with Megan. Megan did it alone.
Why is that if Miranda was around?
All she did was show up at the races. If she was the star they would have used her more.

I would give pretty good odds that one year from today, most people will be asking Miranda who? And Orlando will have a new bimbo on his arm, hopefully his taste will improve. He has dated a stick, a lying, crazy, nut case, if he can’t come up with something better than that, I figure he must be getting what he deserves. The sweet down to earth guy was an act, and he really isn’t very smart, and all he cares about is eye candy. The only reason I give him the benefit of any doubt is he is just so darn pretty. But realistically I figure he is just as shallow and self involved as she is.

you may be right about all of that but I’m at the “one more chance” stage.
I’m curious to see who the next one is and I have a feeling he has learned somethings. I may be wrong and you may be right but I’m willing to wait on that one.
I want to see which direction he goes after this year from hell with the bimbo from hell.
If nothing changes then he will prove himself a fool. If he does it might
be it was a bad bad year. Hell, fame can mess with anyone so I want to see what is his true character and see if he bounces back at all.

Didn’t you put that same post up a little less than a year ago?

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All