Violet Affleck Shows Sippy Cup Smile

Violet Affleck Shows Sippy Cup Smile

Big Daddy Ben Affleck holds a pink and green sippy cup while picking up 3-year-old daughter Violet from school in Santa Monica on Thursday.

Also pictured below is Jen & Ben dropping their daughter off at school yesterday.

With younger daughter, Seraphina Affleck born last Tuesday, Violet picked up a BIG SISTER t-shirt and showed it off on Monday!

20+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck and her sippy cup smile…

violet affleck sippy cup smile 01
violet affleck sippy cup smile 17
violet affleck sippy cup smile 18
violet affleck sippy cup smile 19
violet affleck sippy cup smile 20
violet affleck sippy cup smile 21
violet affleck sippy cup smile 22

Credit: James Breeden, Kevin Perkins, Banks, WENN; Photos: Pacificcoastnewsonline, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Celebrity Babies, Jennifer Garner, Violet Affleck

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

What a cutie!

Has been actors who use their own children as publicity pawns. Ben stole a page out of Katie’s book. Isn’t kind of early for him to be doing promotional stuff? State of Play does not come out until April.

Where’s band-aid I mean Seraphina?

buckeyegurl @ 01/15/2009 at 10:48 pm

Such a cute, happy little girl. They must be doing something right.

Violet is sooooo cute! Poor kid. She didn’t ask for this!

how is picking your child up from school the same thing as using her for publicity?

you’ll have to forgive my2cents, also known as a scorned JLO die hard fan who is in denial. Jen G and Ben are fine, probably more commited to each other than posters, yes posters not insiders or sources, give them credit for.

ben/jen fan @ 01/15/2009 at 11:19 pm

my2cents @ 01/15/2009 at 10:40 pm Has been actors who use their own children as publicity pawns

WHAT? yea, that’s right they call them everyday to hang outside Violet’s school.

NOPE!

The paps stake out Violet’s school. When she first started their they tried the front door, but the paps hounded them. Then they tried to take Violet in and out a side door near a parking garage. The paps staked that out to.

Do you have children? If so would you like cameras at your child’s school at drop off and pick up? I know I sure as heck wouldn’t.

Violet is so cute and looks like a normal happy child unlike Suri Cruise who hides and covers her ears and eyes when the paps are around.

I guess Violet is more well adjusted.

The paps are a bugger! I would not like them around me constantly either!

ANGELINA JR. @ 01/15/2009 at 11:26 pm

The paps should be banned from that school.
I think it’s really awful
Leave them the FCUK ALONE

eeewwwness @ 01/15/2009 at 11:29 pm

ben affleck — the not funny version of ben stiller. they look alike to me. and can he look any more miserable? or maybe he’s just incredibly bored, like he would just love to blow his brains out.

eeewwwness @ 01/15/2009 at 11:29 pm

(somebody save him)

DAMN, those “FATHERS & SON” are getting uglier every time, folks!!

my2cents™ @ 01/15/2009 at 11:47 pm

my2cents @ 01/15/2009 at 10:40 pm
———
#2-3, get your own name and stop impersonating people.

Violet is adorable.

She looks like such a sweet, good-natured little girl. And I don’t care what jaded comments are made about the family’s motives, Violet constantly has either her mother, her father, or both with her. A happy little girl who’s always got a parent around? Yeah, I’m not going to nitpick that situation.

Also, Ben’s got his child in his arms, his post-partum wife in the car, and a swarm of flashbulb-happy paparazzos around him. He’s likely thinking something other than “make sure I’ve got a smile on my face for the internet commenters”.

For heaven’s sake, I scowl when I’m carrying my daughter down a couple of steps. It’s called concentration.

what a cutie pie!
she’s like a ray of sunshine, little miss affleck.
they seem like a totally normal family..nice to see in Hollywood.
God bless them.

hennypenny @ 01/16/2009 at 12:51 am

How sad the paps follow them everywhere. Its one thing to take pics of celebs out at night….but at their kids school…too much! Leave them alone! They look like good parents but the constant pap attention is gonna screw the kids up.

Well said Grace @ 12:22
That fact that this child is perpetually happy is proof that she is being brought up in an environment fullof love. Kids can’t fake it, especially a three year old. Her parents are commited to each other not because they should be but because they want to be. I’m not saying their relationship is perfect, but I believe they have their priorities straight.
I predict they will have another child in 2011, another girl.

I like Violet because she is like a ray of sunshine….it brightens my day to see that happy smile. But schools should be off limits. It’s too pervy for grown men to be hanging around schools taking pictures. It’s creepy and must be disruptive for the other parents picking up their children ….people want to get their kid and leave, not have to dodge dozens of paps whose vehicles are probably tying up the parking spots also.

In reply to No. 11, Ben is probably looking a bit depressed cos he isn’t getting any !!! And I guess with her having another band-aid baby, this will be the case for a long time. She is very unattractive at this time afterall. Pity though there new baby was a girl as maybe he was hoping for a boy and is depressed because of that.

Jerri- #21

you think that is why he looks “depressed”? How very silly and immature.
Not everything is about sex. Did you ever think that the reason could be the paps? They are constantly around him and Jennifer….lightbulbs constantly flashing and they can’t go anywhere without a herd of those paps.

It is well known he hates the paps. Ever see the video – x17..he actually elbows them away from his car, etc…..I don’t blame him!

Get real, #2. Garner and Affleck aren’t has-beens and neither they or Katie Holmes use their kid for publicity. All Affleck is doing here is innocently picking up his daughter from school while photographers are expectedly photographing them because they’re famous.

You’re an idiot, #9.

Prove it or shut up, #21.

She is such a doll. She’s always smiling and just a bundle of preciousness!

how cute is she?, i like Ben, he’s a cutie too. congrats on the new addition to this wonderful family.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All