Paris Hilton Wants BFF Angelina Jolie

Paris Hilton Wants BFF Angelina Jolie

Socialite Paris Hilton sat down with British magazine Fabulous to talk about everything from pilates to McDonald’s to fish & chips!

When asked, ‘”Who’s your dream best friend?”, she replied, “I love Angelina Jolie! She’s strong but gorgeous and uses her fame for good to make a big difference in the world. That’s a great quality. I’d have a lot in common with her!”

Other snippets include:
Are you looking forward to filming in London?
I love everything about London. It’s my favorite city. I want to move there when I have a family. I love the people, the accents, the food, the shopping.
Er, sorry. The food?
Yeah! I love fish and chips. And mash. But not beer. I’ve never even had a sip of beer.
What’s the last thing you bought on your Visa card?
The other week I bought a Barbie-pink Bentley with Swarovski crystals. It’s really cute.

Check out the rest of the interview at Fabulousmag.

DO YOU THINK Paris Hilton has a lot in common with Angelina Jolie – YAY or NAY?

Photos: Getty Images
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

pfft..angelina would never befriend her

Can you tell me one thing Paris Hilton have in common with Angie? I can’t think of anything. I need help here.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

hahaha!!! @ 01/18/2009 at 8:02 pm

Angie can be Paris role model. Paris can start now.How about being a humanitarian, go to war torn country, help the poor children of the 3rd world country,donate your money & time to charities? Can Paris act too? her latest movie stinks. One of the worst movies of all time.

im sorry miss hilton but you are nothing compared to Miss Jolie

When pigs fly Paris…trust that!

1.have things in common with Angelina Jolie?you wish!!
2.hahaaa she’s so brainless look at her answers!hahaa
3.lets just hope the hiltons won’t become bankrupt because spoiled she is…a Bentley?wow….

OpsSS!!!! @ 01/18/2009 at 8:06 pm

in her dreams!!

She bought that Bentley on a credit card – say what?!

She’d have exactly WHAT in common with Angie? ‘Cause what was the last contribution Paris has made to the world at large? And her last ‘real’ acting job was when? And who exactly is her gorgeous, intelligent, famous, do-gooding husband? And she has how many children?

Wake the f*** up woman.

paris an angi are so skinny eating please…!

she-who-shall-not-be-named @ 01/18/2009 at 8:20 pm

Angelina Jolie may have not some freaky stuff, but i am not aware if she has ever danced on tables!

Paris Hilton? A lot in common with Angelina Jolie??
Ahahahaha that’s the funniest joke I’ve ever heard!!!

Angelina is intelligent ; Paris is stupid
Angelina is classy ; Paris is vulgar
Angelina is a talented actress ; Paris is ???? (we don’t even know her job!!)
Angelina is generous ; Paris is selfish

The list is long…. they have absolutely NOTHING in common!!

It’s a shame that this girl has the name of one of the most beautiful city in the world….

lakers fan in boston @ 01/18/2009 at 8:24 pm

never had beer?somehow i kinda doubt that even if what u mostly have r martinis
no way angie will ever want 2 ur friend
poor airhead paris =[

inominedei @ 01/18/2009 at 8:28 pm

hahhaha she’s so delusional and out of touch with reality that it’s funny just to read her answers! man! hahhaaha what a joke…

Paris you stay the he** away from our Angelina.

I’d have a lot in common with her!”

I think you say this because angelina before is a wild woman (I mean from wild child to woman of the world) nothing wrong with that paris , yes angelina is a role model to anyone… maybe you did’nt apply yet to your life (to be humanitarian, strong person etc..) but later on when you get matured you will follow her path……. goodluck!! : ) she’s my role model – from an ordinary fan…..

drunkabella @ 01/18/2009 at 8:38 pm

this insipid vacuum in space has less than nothing in common with jolie.

WELL THEY R BOTH FAMOUS FOR BEING S-L-U-T-S

BOTH SKINNY AND FAKE

ONE HAS ABIT MORE BRAIN THEN THE OTHER

ONE ADOPTS KIDS TO HIGHTEN HER FAME AND TO LOOK LIKE A GOOD PERSON AND THE OTHER ADOPTS GAY FASHION STYLES AND DOES CRAPPY TV SHOWS TO HIGHTEN HER FAME

PARIS IS THE CHEAP LOOKING ONE BUT AT LEAST SHE DID NOT STEAL SOMEONES HUSBAND AND BROKE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP USING HER ****** CHARM AND MANIPULATING BRAD, WHO IS ALSO TO BLAME FOR CHEATING ON HIS WIFE.

And what has Paris done to help the world out? Making sex tapes?

While Angelina is out helping the children and refugees in Afghanistan. Oh yeah and I suppose Angelina has and drives a matching pink bentley just like Paris’s and then gets rid of it once birds poop on the car!

Sure Angelina loves to come out and say she is helping the world out and then rub it into peoples faces by buying a pink bentley on her Visa, instead of donating money for a cause.

Oh and I didn’t know Paris was soo talented that she was nominated for a Golden Globe or was it for Best Celebrity Sex Tape at the Adult Film Awards?

Paris please check your facts cause I am pretty sure Angelina is having a good laugh cause of what you had to say about thins you have in common with Angelina.

Angelina is talented, beautiful, and a woman who does have care for the worlds issues. Paris I don’t see how you are beautiful, talented, or have the care for world issues. I bet you are pretty busy driving your pink Bentley around town rubbing it in our faces while most of us in America are losing our houses and the people in Afghanistan trying to make ends meet.

Soap is good @ 01/18/2009 at 8:40 pm

Paris is delusional

I’m sorry, but can someone translate the title? I don’t speak caveman.

*about the things

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/18/2009 at 8:47 pm

..`yay!
~
…`they would be perfect together,

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All