Courtney Love Likes Sophisticated Style

Courtney Love Likes Sophisticated Style

Courtney Love shows off her back side at the Elle Style Awards held at Big Sky London in London, England on Monday.

The 44-year-old actress was named “Woman of the Year” at the award show! Sienna Miller won the Elle Style Icon Award for her forward fashion style.

Mickey Rourke won best actor and Freida Pinto won best actress.

10+ pictures inside of Courtney Love liking sophisticated style…

courtney love sophisticated style 01
courtney love sophisticated style 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

eep! scary back

courtney looks great! :)

is she sober?

oh mans…she and amy winehose take the cake…
but as marie antoinette said…let them eat it ;p
someone told me they brought courtney over
to my house in the 80′s but I only very vaguely
remember it ;p

Is this another weird ass typo? There’s no way Courtney Love was named Woman of the Year.

hannah duncan @ 02/09/2009 at 11:26 pm

She’s rank.

ugh…..there must be some mistake!

She looks and acts so trashy

Exactly what i was thinkning Lea. What is the world comming to when we name Courtney Love women of the Year. I agree she looks great here because she usually look well gosh i don twant to be mean but she look terrible half of the time. But im in shock she got named women of the year WOW.

gay maybe? @ 02/09/2009 at 11:33 pm

Woman of the Year??? Which year?? She looks like Madonna on dope.

D*isted already posted this hours ago. Must be a slow news day.
This post can only bring negativity with the attached pictures. I guess any traffic is good traffic :/

I’m a Courtney Love fan, have been for a while. I am hoping her new material is as good as she has been saying, and I hope it’s actually released…but I think January came/went without a digital release, and I haven’t heard from too many sources about her hard copy release coming out anytime soon, although it’s supposed to be this week.

Unfortunately, she has had more work done on her face and doesn’t look like her former self anymore, and I don’t know about the look..I wonder if she is sober?

Her plastic surgery looks awful!

lol it seems that this crackwh0re is so old now. no wonder she dumped eddie vedder back in the day or he dump her doesn’t matter. botox and plastic surgery just couldn’t help it this time, sorry folks! :)

Sarah May @ 02/10/2009 at 1:22 am

at least she is trying to look better. i mean she really hasn’t been that successful(just look at the photos) but she looks way better than she was awhile back.

courtney still has it. she ‘s the ephinany of punk rock. hole was a pioneer band!

Madonna twin!

drunkabella @ 02/10/2009 at 3:32 am

speaking of lack of support,
looks like her nose is startin to caaave in too.

Courtney Love, Woman of the Year? Sienna Miller, Style Icon? Mickey Rourke, Best Actor? What kind of hokey awards are these? The selection panel had to be raging drunks, and can you imagine the after party? I bet they employed a HAZMAT crew for cleanup.

seriously @ 02/10/2009 at 4:52 am

You people are so silly.

Does it make you feel better to put her down?

Why she got woman of the year, I don’t know.. I didn’t even know she was up to anything to be able to get woman of the year.

But whatever. She looks more sober and cleaned up than she has in the past. She got herself dressed up and probably felt really pretty and confident when she posed for these photo’s. It probably took her a god while to get ready and that event was probably a big deal for her. She’s had a rough past and she’s been pretty open about things, such as her drug use, and plastic surgery.. which is a lot more then most celebs will own up to.

Can you just not let her have her moment without ripping her apart. Really, what’s the point in trying to make people feel bad or pointing out other peoples flaws. I’m sure you’re all not perfect. Grab a mirror.

seriously @ 02/10/2009 at 4:53 am

You people are so silly.

Does it make you feel better to put her down?

But whatever. She looks more sober and cleaned up than she has in the past. She got herself dressed up and probably felt really pretty and confident when she posed for these photo’s. It probably took her a good while to get ready and that event was probably a big deal for her. She’s had a rough past and she’s been pretty open about things, such as her drug use, and plastic surgery.. which is a lot more then most celebs will own up to.

Can you just let her have her moment without ripping her apart. Really, what’s the point in trying to make people feel bad or pointing out other peoples flaws. I’m sure you’re all not perfect. Grab a mirror.

u can still see the needle marks on her lips

She went by mistake to the construction-site next to the plastic surgeon.
anyway, she went to the BUILDING WORKERS……………………….AND THEY HELPED HER INDEED, folks!!

seriously # 20

YOU are the one that is serious. LOL

You better grab that mirror fast.

Baloney what you said. She is still damaged goods. too bad

elanenergy @ 02/10/2009 at 12:52 pm

Woman of the Year!!!!??????? Someone anesthetize me now. If she is the standard of womanhood, we actual women ain’t got a prayer. This is a very scary post….visually, factually, in all directions. Scary.

the plastic work actually made her look older and less attractive.
pretty dress though, just not on her.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All