Jerry Seinfeld is The Marriage Ref

Jerry Seinfeld is The Marriage Ref

Jerry Seinfeld is reteaming with NBC to launch his first six-episode reality series, out this fall.

“This is not a therapy show, it’s a comedy show,” the 54-year-old comedian said of his new show The Marriage Ref. “After nine years of marriage, I have discovered that the comedic potential of this subject is quite rich.”

According to THR, Jerry will tackle martial woes in The Marriage Ref and serve as behind-the-scenes producer for the film.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Seinfeld’s return to TV — YAY or NAY?

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

im sure its gonna be great,seinfeld was the best show ever

Yes I’ll be watching too, should be a sceam. I also like watching Old Christine, I’m happy that her show is doing well.

jerrrrrrry @ 02/26/2009 at 6:54 am

can’t wait!!!!!!!!

It sounds horrible. Put out another sitcom and prove that you can do it on your own.

We don’t need another reality show.

woho finally! ive been waiting for this i watch seinfeld all the time i need something new from him now!

Regular joe @ 02/26/2009 at 8:04 am

Jerry Seinfeld is neither funny or a decent man. He’s borderline pedofile. When a 45 yr old man starts a sexual relationship with a 17 yr old, SOMETHING is wrong. He’s sick and it’s SICK that you people can’t see that. It must be something about old comedians from New York because Woody Allen is the same way. SICK!

I wonder if he saw the comedic potential already when he added to Eric Nederlander’s marriage woes?

Yeah, and what is it with $cientologist males and dating/marrying much younger women? Jessica Sklar is 17 years his junior.

imaginaque @ 02/26/2009 at 8:47 am

“Jerry will tackle martial woes”? Martial woes, marital woes… Maybe not too different, huh ;-)

YUCK!! THE MAN MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT! #7. ITA with you!!

I can’t wait to see this new show. Sounds pretty good

YAY all the way.

i want to be on the show with my husband. we’re hilarious. and we disagree on everything — except seinfeld!

Never found the show funny. Could never understand what the big deal was.

I’ll watch it to see if I like it I used to watch the Seinfeld show but it was the whole cast that made it funny not one person

lakers fan in boston @ 02/26/2009 at 4:20 pm

i hate this guy with all my guts
he’s not funny at all!!!
i hate all the stupid ppl that even thought seinfeld was funny
**** that ****

jerry seinfeld is aight. larry david was the genius behind seinfeld anyhow, if you don;t know just watch curb your enthusiasm

Is this like the movie with Denis Leary and Kevin Spacey. I guess marriage can be funny, didn’t Jerry break up his wife’s first marriage as well, that was weird.

justareader @ 02/27/2009 at 12:21 am

I’m disappointed that he’s contributing to reality TV. We don’t need another reality TV show…

zack bear @ 02/27/2009 at 1:21 am

YAY ALL THE WAY… and from what I read it’s a comedy show… not a typical reality show. I want a marriage ref! How can you be a hater ? what you want more of brody jenner and lindsey lohan and denise richards. everything jerry does is with class. can’t wait.

This show is obviously going to fail.

I’ve never thought Jerry was even slightly amusing let alone outright funny. Basically, the rest of the cast made his long-lasting TV show a success. I most probably won’t bother to watch his new series.

Does anyone know WHEN??? I can’t wait. This is going to be so funny. I don’t understand how so many people don’t find him hilarious Pls let me know when

uhhh, she was 29 when they got married. And I didn’t realize that comedians had a monopoly on dating younger women in Hollywood. Great to know you people are informed, though.

that is amazing that we can see him once again, we’ve been waiting for so long, but i hope that his co-actors in seinfeld shall be with him in his new project, george, ellen and kramer!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All