Hugh Jackman is Miley Cyrus's Personal Security

Hugh Jackman is Miley Cyrus's Personal Security

Over a week ago, Wolverine star Hugh Jackman and Hannah Montana starlet Miley Cyrus were seen dining together at Morton’s Steakhouse in L.A.

“They had a few producer-type folks with them,” one diner told UK’s Daily Express. “It looked like some sort of business dinner.”

It’s rumored that they will star in a movie musical together or in the upcoming film, Personal Security. According to Variety, the flick will have Hugh star as a tough Gotham police detective forced into bodyguard duty for a spoiled teen heiress who is receiving kidnapping threats. Presumably, Miley would play the heiress.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Lucky her. I wish he was my personal security guard. I’m just not that lucky in life though :( Thank goodness Just Jared allows me to live vicariously.

i don’t care who is personal security of Miley but she is really beautiful on the picture :))

kprocks89 @ 06/24/2009 at 8:47 pm

nooo! hugh! stay away from miley! jk. i heart hugh jackman!

Don't do it Hugh @ 06/24/2009 at 9:24 pm

No please no, why would an A list star like Hugh Jackman want to be in a movie with a tween star like Miley Cyrus, it’s career suicide for him, he would never ever be taken seriously as an actor again, I hope like hell it’s not true!!!!

aw, man. this means i have to watch a miley cyrus movie :(

ew miley, it would be a downgrade for hugh

I hope they work together.YAY

his career as an actor has just gone up in FLAMES if this is true

you got that right @ 06/24/2009 at 10:08 pm

@Don’t do it Hugh:
#4 You hit the nail on the head with your comment. He will destroy whatever credibility he has by making a movie with her. I’m going to talk myself into believing Oscar wanted her autograph.

Miley Cyrus is a teen superstar. I dont see why an adult male superstar actor should not work with her.
It is one movie. And if they both fit the bill then it’ll be great.

my mom was like, oh hell no. @ 06/24/2009 at 10:49 pm

Nothings going to kill his career if he is “that good”.

HUGH DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 06/24/2009 at 10:50 pm

@you got that right:
Guys you are soooooo right! I love Hugh, I’ve been a fan of him for years, I’ve seen EVERYTHING he’s done, from ‘X-Men’ to ‘The Fountain’ to ‘Australia’ to ‘Oklahoma’, even the TV series he did in Australia. He is such a great actor, an A-LIST SUPERSTAR, he has his hand and foot prints in front of Chinese Theater, for God’s sake! His one of the Oscar Hosts, a Tony and Emmy Award winner!!! He can’t do a movie with ‘Hanna Montana’! Jesus!!! I hope this is just a joke. Please Hugh!!!!!!!!! Come out and say this is just a joke!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, we didn’t see any pictures from that dinner, did we?…

I doubt doing one film with a tween star will “kill” a talented and well-respected actor’s career. Probably a slight over exaggeration.

@my mom was like, oh hell no.: Noone doubts that, that he is a super talented actor. I don’t think it will hurt his career, I just don’t want to see him wasted in stupid films with actors like Miley whatever. Have you seen him in The Prestige or The Fountain or Erskineville Kings? Have you seen him in Oklahoma! or The Boy from Oz? This man’s talent is huge. He deserves far better than a film with Hannah Montana…

@zzzzzzz:

I completely agree. HE CAN’T DO IT! Ugh.. Miley Cyrus needs to just go away.

Milk.That.Cow.

are you ****ing serious? Hugh Jackman is my favorite actor and he’s doing a movie with MILEY CYRUS? Miley Cyrus is a terrible actress who overreacts in Hannah Montana, whilst Hugh is a great actor.

I can’t believe I’m gonna have to watch a Hugh movie with Miley Cyrus in it. She sucks.

is this movie gonna be the teen version of “the bodyguard”? LOL

noooooooo

hugh jackman oh god no!

you might as well do a movie with lindsay lohan!

well if mile ygets kidnapped and killed i would watch haha

there’s his career. down the toilet. how much money did her daddy pay yoou hugh to play in a move with her.

=(

i think they would be so cute together. i hope it’s true.
my mom would like to see it too!!!

Miley is hot and Hugh is Wolverine. I bet it would be cool. You better do it Hugh, don’t listen to those haters.

im a miley cyrus hater. i love hugh jackman. i jsut dont understan why would he an oscar winner would want to sdo a movie with some disney actor. does he want to do this for his daughter?

i cant stand her. so im not watching this!

WTF. From Mr. Wolverine to THIS?!? Unacceptable! If this is the least bit viable, Hugh just lost a ton of cool points with me.

Don’t work with ****** Cyrus, Hugh, don’t do it!

No, Hugh, NO!!! Say it ain’t so….no matter what the paycheck, you’re WAY too talented for this shlock.

NOOOOOO....... @ 06/25/2009 at 4:04 am

I’m devastated…….IT CAN’T BE TRUE…….surely Hugh and those
around him couldn’t be so clueless to not realize this will completely destroy his career as he will lose all credibility as an actor!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All