Ellen Pompeo: Renovations In Progress!

Ellen Pompeo: Renovations In Progress!

Ellen Pompeo shows off her baby curves as she heads to her car in Hollywood on Sunday (June 28).

The day before, the 39-year-old Grey’s Anatomy actress and her husband Chris Ivery stopped by their new Hollywood home to see the progress of their home’s remodeling.

Later in the evening, Chris stopped by Sean “Diddy” Combs‘ Last Train to Paris Launch Party presented by Ciroc at Hollywood’s MyHouse. Chris was seen congratulating and celebrating with Diddy in the VIP area.

15+ pictures inside of Ellen Pompeo checking in on her home’s renovations…

ellen pompeo house renovations 01
ellen pompeo house renovations 17

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
irish girl @ 06/29/2009 at 10:53 am

She looks adorable!

She’s so pretty.
Paparazzis are obsessed with her.

pregnancy suits her

Shes gotten really big…looks great tho! FIRST!!

She looks great. Wow she’s getting really big. I wish she’d dress better during her pregnancy though……I mean, Christina Aguilera and Halle Berry made pregnancy look hot and gorgeous, check their outfits then. Ellen always wear black ensembles, not really sexy to me.. :p But anyway, I’m glad for her, being pregnant is the biggest gift in a woman’s life. She’s Lucky. I wish her husband, the baby and herself the best.

She is completly lovely!

What a cute bump!

summerdaze @ 06/29/2009 at 11:15 am

Do women wear maternity dresses anymore? Just asking.

Ellen Pompeo Fan @ 06/29/2009 at 11:21 am

ahhh Ellen you look sooooooo Great!! :D
and your new hair cut is nice :)

Love Ellen Pompeo ♥

Am I the only one noticing how weird her lips look?
Looks like she has had work done!

It looks beautiful and very well with the pregnancy, I am very happy for her.

love her
she is gorgeous.

she looks awesome
still wonder how far along she is
and keep those ellen pictures comed Jared :)

She’s the cutest pregnant woman ever, she’s gorgeous :)

Thanks JJ

this woman is so ugly. her skin is bad. she’s like 3rd after fergie and cam diaz.

Foo Fighters @ 06/29/2009 at 12:57 pm

Wow some people are either jealous or bitter.
I find her cute, she’s a real natural beauty and pregnancy makes her glow.

Love Ellen :)

irish girl @ 06/29/2009 at 1:00 pm

@Nahla: Biggest gift in a woman’s life? Haha… that’s the most old fashioned thing I’ve heard in awhile. Women have moved beyond the “worth measured by the number of babies she has” farce.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that she’s having a baby, if that’s what she wants. But lets not fall into antiquated discourse.

Just wanna say,True beauties are actually among ourselves
,__million aire chats Co m___ hot and sincere rich people,hot girls and handsome men there are much more attractive and charming!

She looks great and I find her a lot of charm.
She’s almost 40 guys not 20 don’t forget it!!! She’s really class, she stays casual, natural and doesn’t put herself ahead.
That’s why I appreciate her a lot. She’s down to earth.

Thanks JJ
It’s great to see her in good shape, she’s fabulous.

BTW I think she’s expecting a boy, she carries her bump lower.

#10 She definitely has had work done. Botox and fillers. Very noticeable but then she’s got crap skin so it’s to be expected.

She has a scar on her chin from a fall when she was a child and her lips always have been like that unless she did injections when she was a teenager and I’d be surprised.

I don’t understand where such a hatred comes from, you criticize her as if she killed your puppy.

She’s not perfect but she’s and stays natural, she’s a big change compared to these actresses who once they are out make their show to the papzs.

wondering @ 06/29/2009 at 3:07 pm

This woman has a great paying job, a husband, a new house, and most importantly a baby on the way.

Why does she look so miserable?

@wondering: she probably is just hot, or tired of the paps following her. she just got back what 4 days ago and they are already following her everywhere again?

@wondering: maybe because of the papz harassing her, since she came back from her vacations, they follow her everywhere.

Poor Ellen, I thought with Heidi, Nicole and Gisele also pregnant it would stop, but yet again Ellen is a TV show star so people want to see her. I think private people intrigue more than the one present at every events!

She’s cute ;)