Miranda Kerr Loves Louis Vuitton

Miranda Kerr Loves Louis Vuitton

Miranda Kerr looks fashionable and fresh as she arrives with pet pooch Frankie at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Saturday (July 18).

The 26-year-old Victoria’s Secret model toted around only Louis Vuitton luggage — a dog carrier, a rolling suitcase and the luxurious “Mahina” bag.

On Wednesday, Miranda heated up the 2009 ESPY Awards, which aired TODAY (July 19) @ 9PM ET/PT on ESPN.

10+ pictures inside of Louis Vuitton lover Miranda Kerr

miranda kerr louis vuitton 01
miranda kerr louis vuitton 02
miranda kerr louis vuitton 03
miranda kerr louis vuitton 04
miranda kerr louis vuitton 05
miranda kerr louis vuitton 06
miranda kerr louis vuitton 07
miranda kerr louis vuitton 08
miranda kerr louis vuitton 09
miranda kerr louis vuitton 10
miranda kerr louis vuitton 11
miranda kerr louis vuitton 12

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

aaw cute dog, but i feel sorry for him because miranda is like pimping him lol

I think Frankie just made a huge stinky dooody in his fancy bag. Frankie also made a lengthy peepee that leaked all over the fancy Mahina luxurious luggage. Whoops!!! Should have bought bags at Ross Dress for Less instead!!! Happy cleaning Miranda!

Also, I think Frankie looks like he can kick the shi^t out of Gisele’s doggie Vida. Look at his eyes – he probably went ninja on that poor paparazzi!!

looks beautiful and so does Miranda.

Louis Vuitton makes the ugliest most tackiest bags i’ve ever seen in my life. .

Louis Vuitton makes the ugliest, most tackiest bags i’ve ever seen in my life..

This materialistic ***** is the reason people think all ‘models’ are idiots who lack any real sense of respect. Seriously, what kind of person goes full throttle on their designer bags in this economy?

I hope she enjoys her 15 minutes of fame. Her chipmunk ass won’t be around after Bloom dumps her skinny ass.

Cute dog, though. Poor guy is probably blinded by the lights, though because she just HAS to have her dog out.

Ugh.

allspice30 @ 07/20/2009 at 12:52 am

Frankie is a she. And she’s a doll and so is Miranda A very classy person!

TinyDancer27 @ 07/20/2009 at 12:59 am

What the hell is wrong with some of you people? If you don’t like her why make rude comments about her? OH, I know why! Its because your pathetic and are jealous that she has a physique that most men are attracted to and she makes more money in a day than you probablly do in a entire year. Jeez get a life.

@Naissa:
Christ sakes its just a bag….I don’t think you can make a full throttle judgement on what bag she carries.

i like louis but that’s just too much louis.

# 7 – you are so f#$##@g ugly on the inside – Get a life. Jerk

HAHAHAHAHAHA. All of a sudden I am the one that needs a life because I don’t like this bimbo? Sorry that I choose worthwhile models like Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima to her any day.

And #12, I find it very strange that you don’t know where I stand on any issues at all, yet have already made the assumption that I am “so f#$##@g ugly” on the onside. Interesting!

Also, I do have a life. A very vibrant and worthwhile one that involves me not defending people I don’t know.

Take care all of you. Have great lives!

Peace.

P.S. PETA should scold her ass for making her dog’s eyes suffer with those camera lights. Poor thing.

sweetness @ 07/20/2009 at 1:41 am

when you think about it..for her a Louis Vuitton bag is like carrying a bag one can buy from K-Mart for the average working class person, she makes a crap load of money and she probably got that bag for free anyway…carrying it is free advertisement…and on the rare chance she actually bought it..she certainly can blink at the cost of that bag..so really rich people are not impressing anyone but the very poor.

@Lady Bug: Sweetheart, learn a thing or two about the brand. The monogram LV purses are fug, but they hardly account for the whole label and Marc’s talent

Poopy head @ 07/20/2009 at 2:05 am

ur mama is takey

@15 I don’t even know or care who this so called Marc person is…- those bags are still hideous in my opinion..
oh well, different strokes for different folks, I prefer a bag from Target over that ugly thing any day..

@15 okay so I guess you meant Marc Jacobs… yep, still don’t care and the bags are still fugly and overrated..

deraj tsuj @ 07/20/2009 at 2:39 am

Thats one ugly mutt

@Lady Bug: I agree they are hideous but he makes lots of other gorgeous ones. The ones with the label written all over are bought by those with no taste at all, and middle class folks who want to appear richer than they are.

Miranda's little Bow wow @ 07/20/2009 at 3:24 am

Her pup is so darned cute. She seems to absolutely adore the little mutt.

she is stunning

Pokerface @ 07/20/2009 at 3:32 am

It’s strange…I mean, her boyfriend went back to LA and brought back his dog Sidi, but left Frankie in NY and she had to take a flight just to go and get the poor pet pooch? What a gentleman…:rolleyes:

This Vuitton bag is common, but still better than her lace terrible Prada.

Excuse him if his home was robbed and he learned about it at the last minute it seems the plan was for him to wait for Miranda in
New York but the robbery happened and he had to leave but you Delphi loons are not really bright no way I could except logical facts you just want a reason any reason to be nasty and bash people.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All