Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Welcome to Miranda Kerr Fashion School!

Welcome to Miranda Kerr Fashion School!

Miranda Kerr hosts an in-store fashion workshop highlighting new trends and pieces from the David Jones Spring/Summer Collection at David Jones Bourke Street on Friday (August 14) in Melbourne, Australia.

The 26-year-old David Jones Fashion Ambassador talked about six key trends for the season, discussing them trend by trend. Afterwards, Miranda even took the time to sign autographs for fans.

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr fashion school…

miranda kerr fashion school 01
miranda kerr fashion school 02
miranda kerr fashion school 03
miranda kerr fashion school 04
miranda kerr fashion school 05
miranda kerr fashion school 06
miranda kerr fashion school 07
miranda kerr fashion school 08
miranda kerr fashion school 09
miranda kerr fashion school 10
miranda kerr fashion school 11
miranda kerr fashion school 12

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

FIRST! I always wanted to do that!! :)

She has a model body but not a model face- don’t get me wrong she’s beautiful but she almost has a baby face.

Mythical Creature @ 08/14/2009 at 2:44 am

I think she is stunning but I have to say I really liked her darker hair. This hair is more plain jane. It’s actually my color so believe me I’m not putting her down. I just think the darker hair makes her eyes pop more. She’s beautiful. She does have a babyface. She’s one of those people with a unique look and either you really fall for that kind of thing or you just don’t care for it. I admire unique beauty way more than classic beauty. So for me, she’s gorgeous. And obviously her boyfriend must think so too.

deraj tsuj @ 08/14/2009 at 3:09 am

not again

I have no idea who this girl is but I think I’ve seen her before LOL

I WAS THERE!!! :D :D

So cute! She has a sweet beauty, but she’s also sexy. Great combination.

just gorgeous @ 08/14/2009 at 4:24 am

Miranda has a very rare combination of having a killer body, being very beautiful, angelic looking and sexy all at the same time.

Most models have one or maybe two of these looks, but she is unique in being sweet and hot, I think that’s why she is so successful, because she appeals to both men and women.

I actually like her lighter colored hair for a change, it makes her look sunkissed and fresh.

She is so pretty it’s borderline ridiculous. But she’s also so sweet and charming (through her actions and the way she conducts herself in interviews) that you can’t even hate her for it.

I agree, she is certainly a rare combination cute, pretty, and hot.

I’m amazed at how she still manages to look so beautiful considering her killer schedule. She must be exhausted with all the traveling and promotional stuff she’s been doing non-stop, time for Orlando to take her on a holiday!

Sure Miranda has stylish design.

Very few women actually look good in ‘skinny’ jeans but Miranda pulls it off beautifully.

For some reason I just don’t like her. IDK way.

I have nothing against this woman, she seems to be a nice person but I think that she is weird looking. She reminds me of Chucky. Her body is immaculate though.

Evidently designers tapped into her popularity.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Love her!
So gorgeous!
Orlando is one lucky @%$#$#@&%$!!

Beautiful!!, I love the jeans and top!!

The photos actually do not do her justice- saw her today in Melbourne at that in store apperance at David Jones and she is absolutley stunning and so friendly- she is beautiful and down to earth. She really does promote the benefits of a healthy diet and lifestyle, she just glows

I’m sure that being in love helps that glow!
She’s gorgeous!!!!

she looks dead in the eyes @ 08/14/2009 at 10:43 am

She looks so dead in the eyes it’s just creepy.
A Kewpie doll has more life and expression then she does.
No wonder she only does a hometown department store chain
and not any real designers.
Modeling in your underwear only means you have a flat abs not that you have what it takes to make it in high end. You know things like grace and poise and real distinct natural beauty.

Oh, I see that the haters have arrived. What took you so long? Falling down on the job again, I see.
Just a note, if you want to insult her without looking like a total hateful idiot, at least insult something about her that is true. Her eyes aren’t “dead”, they sparkle with life and happiness. Hmmm. Maybe that’s why you didn’t recognize it.
Pathetic.

Some people are so negative it’s “just creepy.” Or are you merely reflecting the ‘dead’ and ‘soured-on-life’ expression you saw when you looked in your own mirror this morning? That’s probably more accurate.

smartchic93 @ 08/14/2009 at 12:47 pm

Just Jared…is this the only model you report stories on there are plenty of them out there…but she’s beautiful and she seems down to earth :)

Popular girl @ 08/14/2009 at 1:04 pm

LOL – why should he stop reporting about her? The girl’s more popular here than her ‘famous boyfriend.’ ‘Course I admit she IS prettier!

One cute chica @ 08/14/2009 at 1:24 pm