Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Heidi Montag: Miss Universe Rehearsal Pics!

Heidi Montag: Miss Universe Rehearsal Pics!

Heidi Montag struts her stuff at the rehearsal for her performance at Miss Universe 2009 in Nassau, Bahamas on Friday (August 21).

The 58th Annual Miss Universe Competition will air live from Paradise Island, Bahamas. Billy Bush, co-anchor of Access Hollywood and Claudia Jordan of Celebrity Apprentice, will host the competition live from Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort of the Bahamas this Sunday (August 23) @ 9PM ET on NBC and Telemundo.

Other musical acts include Flo Rida, David Guetta and Kelly Rowland.

10+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag‘s Miss Universe rehearsal pics…

heidi montag miss universe rehearsal 01
heidi montag miss universe rehearsal 13
heidi montag miss universe rehearsal 14
heidi montag miss universe rehearsal 15

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

ugh she’s ugly and gross .. Heidi= ugly blonde, Taylor Swift= Gorgeous blonde

she is a ridiculous and pathetic bimbo

OH MY GOD. Wtf is this ****?!? Gtfo!

Oh and, @Ryan: That you, Spencer?

eww please this is sick!!! STOP POSTING ABOUT THEM!!! She is a horrible singer her voice sucks its so redone its not funny words cant describe how gross sick horrible waste of lives heidi and spencer are just go away no1 likes you!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE!!!!!! Spencer is a control freak who took everything away from heidi and heidi is just plain horrible at everything these people make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god, she’s so awful. a whorish no-talent *****. And no where near pretty. GO AWAY HEIDI and take that low life husband with you.

……….she doesnt look like she knows what shes doing =/

……….she doesnt look like she knows what shes doing =/

Eric D. Midget @ 08/22/2009 at 1:19 pm

HO **** HO

Heather ♥ @ 08/22/2009 at 1:19 pm

GROSS!

NO I AM PRAYING TO GOD!!! OH GOD HEAR ME PLEASE MAKE PEOPLE STOP POSTING ABOUT THESE TWO HORRIBLE PEOPLEYOU MADE WALK THE EARTH!!! HEAR ME OH GOD PLEASE AND PLEASE MAKE HEIDI FALL ON HER FACE … THANKS!!! These people kill me because of her I am not watching Miss Universe!!

I love and will watch MU09 but this is too much…, may be I’ll just turn off the TV when she starts open her mouth and turn it on again after that “performance” ughh

hahah Krystal you said it! Maybe if more of us pray like the holy spencer and heidi do they will go away, and I want to be in playboy so maybe if I pray hard to god I will get into playboy 2. Cmon girl who all want to be in playboy and are christians lets pray for playboy cause we all know that god loves for us to do somthing like that …. PLEASE these to are a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps her playboy sucks a** she looks soo bad hahahaha

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit
who keeps taking this horse face ***** seriously?

@ryan=Spencer @ 08/22/2009 at 1:26 pm

go away spence you ***

Well like spencer likes to get paid to do things lets all start a fund and pay them to go away forever that would be soo great!!! its win win they go away forever and get the money that they want cause they dont know how to have real jobs at all … hahaha i love how they have no jobs but they are so stupid so I can see y but anyway we pay them to go away they get their money….. and another thing I have to say is AL ROKER i love you there need to be more ppl like you

this just makes me laugh sooooooooooooooo much hahahaha i reali cant get enought bahahaha she looks like a horse and stupid this has to be a joke maybe MU2009 is punking us this cant be real lol

shenanyginz @ 08/22/2009 at 1:33 pm

can she go somewhere? please?
and take ur douchebag hubby with ya

i get payboy every month and i love it i got hers and was so turned off and im telling you just about any semi naked girl can get me up but this was just bad

for ev errrrr @ 08/22/2009 at 1:37 pm

i appologize in advance if my comments appear multiple times — it says “awaiting moderation” and then disappear when I check again– I’ll try this AGAIN!

She’s such a waste of life, air, space, everything! Do NOT Like her, respect her, nothing. The only reason I’m even commenting on here is that I think JARED (love ya doll! ) should STOP blogging about her from here on out!!!

LET’S START A PETITION/POLL ON HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT HER OFF JJ & JJR BLOGS FOR.EV.ERRRRRR (picture me saying it in the voice of ‘Squints’ from The Sandlot-”for everrr, forever for ev er!”)

LIKE E! NEWS LETS NOT SPEAK OF HER OR HER D-BAG BOYFRIEND, Fiance, husband..I DONT CARE! Ever Again : ) LET’S GO.. : )

sweetnessa @ 08/22/2009 at 1:40 pm

GOD!! she seems a whor*e. it will ruin the event .

2nd for ev errrrr @ 08/22/2009 at 1:42 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE for ev errrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! makes these scums go away foreverrr!! IHATETHEM!!!!!!!!!! wht as*es heidi you suck!! spencer no words can say how horrible and sick being you are

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All