Jake Gyllenhaal Rocks Socks with Sandals

Jake Gyllenhaal Rocks Socks with Sandals

Jake Gyllenhaal suits up and wears a pair of socks with Nike sandals on the set of his upcoming film, Love and Other Drugs, on Tuesday (October 6) in Pittsburgh, Penn.

As Gossip Girl‘s Blair Waldorf said on yesterday’s episode, “By the way, sandals are not shoes.” Oh Blair, you are so wise.

Bigger Jake pic inside…

jake gyllenhaal socks with sandals 01

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Hi Toothy! @ 10/06/2009 at 5:25 pm

Smile please :)

Any pics of Jaimie Alexander on set?

@nick: No, just Jake so far.

What? no mention of Witherbeard and her crappy projects? JJ, Toothy Tile wouldn’t be pleased!

He looks like a middle-aged dork.

@Sue:

Witherbeard… I like it. Because its true.

rosie o'dumbbell @ 10/06/2009 at 7:36 pm

He looks not real happy here. Like, pissed off actually.
These actors slay me. They work part time,,get paid millions, then pretend they are “working” really hard. What a frickin’ joke.

They can go anywhere and do anything they want. They have time and money almost unlimited. They spend their days doing yoga, working out, shopping and eating lunch. Poor things! Hey, Jake! Who peed in your cornflakes?

Wow nothing about b!tchface beard Witheredpoon. Jared you’re slipping… or is her payment late?

LOL they’re looking for 400 extras to work 14 hour days, no pay but they get meals and snacks. Woop-de-doo. Jake and Anne and the rest of the actors work a few hours and get paid MILLIONS but the producers can’t even afford to pay minimum wage for the extras?!

Sue/Halli/Jo-Jo= the same old, tired hag with the same response to every Jake post. You must cut and paste, lot easier.

Why don’t you clean the cheetos off you fat lap and go find a job lardass.

At least Legally blonde gets to play hide the salami with Donnie Darko, you haven’t ben laid since Reagan was in the WH.

PS: Darko looks bored, bet the script is crap.

#7…..I always think the same way about these celebrities…nicely said and say more if you want. Thanks for your post here.

Pattycake @ 10/06/2009 at 8:40 pm

@rosie o’dumbbell: Give it a try, why don’t ya.

lisa scofield @ 10/06/2009 at 8:44 pm

I wanna see JAIMIE!!!!!!

@dolly:

Are you kidding???!!!

Toothy Tile plays that game with the Grey Goose! Not his beard.

Jake looks sexy in his suit. But he also looks annoyed and stressed-he must have just found out his beard girlfriend is coming for a set vist and she is arranging as many photo ops and restaurant/food shopping trips as she can squeeze into a weekend.

rosie o'dumbbell @ 10/06/2009 at 9:39 pm

Give what a try? Acting? I do it every day. Sorry. I have no sympathy for any of them. They have a really good life. I don’t care about him being in a bad mood. I don’t care about all the “stress” that poor actors have. They are lucky. They love what they do and they can afford to take six months off when they feel like it. I can’t. I am blessed to even have a job right now.
These guys complain about their hotel rooms, their food, their trailer on the set, the weather conditions, etc. etc.etc. They get their noses out of joint all the time about B.S. And here we are. Me included. Looking at their pictures and reading every stupid thing we can find out about them, like it even matters.

I know I’m in a bad mood, right now. Oh. Wait. Will someone please get me a latte?

poor Jake! He´s tired because he has been working 14 hours per day! Even more he continues very handsome!

@cam: the photo is a typical set move. heels, dress shoes etc are not comfy. so in between takes you were sneakers, sandals, uggs, whatever. then right before a take starts you slip into your real shoes and go to work.

En(e)ma Wattsun @ 10/07/2009 at 2:26 am

@rosie o’dumbbell: True in many cases. But in Jakey’s case I would suspect things are not that easy. I imagine there are lots of claims on his not so much money. His parents are broke, his sister doesn’t make a lot, and who knows that other outgoes there are. He doesn’t even own a house as far as I know and most stars own very big ones. I don’t know what his agent does with what money he has got, but I don’t get the impression that Jakey is overflowing with cash. Of course Reese is, so he can mooch on her (I think he even lives free at her place, but am not sure about this).

Brentwood @ 10/07/2009 at 6:17 am

Jake does live with Reese rent free, and yes he mooches off his GF like he did Kiki. Jake is cheap like the rest of his family.

He officially moved out of his place in HH a few months back, He is renting a place in Venice to make it look like he is independent and has his own crib but he is at Reese’s place in Brentwood and Ojai 90% of the time. The place in Venice is a lot cheaper too.

Jake doesn’t live with the beard and he never did.
He makes 4 to 7 millions $$$ PER movie and that is more than enough to afford a nice house in LA.

En(e)ma Wattsun @ 10/07/2009 at 10:39 am

@Brentwood: Thanks Brentwood I am sure you know what you are talking about. His HH house, rented rigth?, was on W Wilson Drive. I’d be curious how much he gives to his mother and if he supports his dad at all. Since he doesn’t invest in real estate (probably wise at least recently) I hope his agency has him in a good portfolio of stocks.

En(e)ma Wattsun @ 10/07/2009 at 10:40 am

@Kate: You don’t know what you are talking about. He doesn’t have a “nice house in LA”.

En(e)ma Wattsun @ 10/07/2009 at 10:45 am

Jakey may be a nice guy in general, but his life style is that of a gigolo. He shacks up with women and gets free room and board that way. I don’t know what his income is but he is for sure not among the Hollyweird “rich”.

En(e)ma Wattsun @ 10/07/2009 at 10:52 am

Speaking of Jakey’s money, I am more than ever convinced that money is what brought about Reese’s divorce. She married prettyboy young without a prenup. When she began to make lots lots more than he did, I am certain (in my own mind; I don’t have documents to prove it) she asked him for some agreement that would limit his share of her growing wealth. He probably refused so she divorced him to get his hands off her money before there was any more of it. My guess is that she paid him about 7-8 million to get rid of him (he bought a big house just after the final decree). Now he has faded away as is logical since he is a nothing actor, and she has her money all to herself. I am sure she will be very careful before she married again, if she ever does. And have an airtight prenup.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All