Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler chats away on his phone while waiting around on Monday (February 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk recently told the UK’s Daily Record that he’s well aware of the rumors that he and his co-stars are romantically linked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if I was linked to Craig [Ferguson, his How To Train Your Dragon co-star],” Gerry laughed.

“But maybe they’ll come up with a way to say I had an affair with the dragon. Or that I had sex with all of them.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler in Beverly Hills…

gerard butler beverly hills headset 01
gerard butler beverly hills headset 02
gerard butler beverly hills headset 03
gerard butler beverly hills headset 04
gerard butler beverly hills headset 05
gerard butler beverly hills headset 06
gerard butler beverly hills headset 07
gerard butler beverly hills headset 08
gerard butler beverly hills headset 09
gerard butler beverly hills headset 10

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1029 » Show All

@toyota- spanky: Gerry in a trenchcoat outside a children’s toy store. Do you think this is a good combination?

@toyota- spanky:

Maybe they cannot afford the cardboard Gerry for advertising and he needs money so?

toyota- spanky @ 02/02/2010 at 1:43 am

Just accusing him of being a shameless pr *****…I hope he would dawn the trench coat for the women walking by only.

toyota- spanky @ 02/02/2010 at 1:46 am

I mean who just stands there, its like he is looking for cameras….he sees one and starts walking.ugh

I was just wondering what so called celebrities or those who think they are celebrities did before cell phones and ipods to make themselves look busy and a way to avoid the paps..it must have been a bit*h…

The problem with Gerard, he does everything to make people believe it is just a lover Aniston; Most telling the Golden Globes, it was he who clings Aniston pretending having an affair, why he did not with another? because he wanted a photo of couple with <> is he who clings to her and lays his head on it, and there he is watching or photographed? to a toy store, again, is calculated!, and this blonde who goes at that time, with his hood on his head!, Aniston does not contribute to stories, but gerard to talk to him, why? is the question

toyota- spanky @ 02/02/2010 at 1:57 am

@CJ: maybe because i am older, i think the movie stars of old had some class. I don’t think Audrey hepburn , Grace kelly would romp around like this lot today, trying to be seen. Can’t find those classier people anymore. maybe bcz they didn’t have celss and ipods. JMO

@toyota- spanky:

Exactly, I know if I’m waiting for a friend I either wait in my vehicle or go inside somewhere..he’s doing what is called photo-who*ing..

littleliar @ 02/02/2010 at 2:04 am

Sydney21 wrote:
I was in school with him and oh how much has he changed!! Paisley was never as bad as he is making out.
He lived in a really nice bit of Paisley so he has no complaints – by the sounds of it an over active imagination.
8/10/2009 10:20 PM BST on dailyrecord.co.uk

Cazzie wrote:
I went to school with Gerry and don’t remember it being as bad as he’s making out.
8/10/2009 2:44 PM BST on dailyrecord.co.uk

These are funny.

Scottydog1407 wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else find GB’s Transatlantic/American accent totally ridiculous, cringeworthy and embarrassing?

Another Sheena Easton is on the way.

Gerard, be Scottish, be Proud. You tool.
2/12/2009 10:17 AM GMT on dailyrecord.co.uk

AScotAbroad wrote:
Can appreciate he may have to mellow the tones but heard him talking about his new release and I had to rub my eyes and ears to make sure I was seeing & hearing Gerry Butler that I was in school with.

It is pretty cringeworthy. PS The yanks love Scots accents – play to your strengths.
2/12/2009 12:35 PM GMT on dailyrecord.co.uk

Of course his fans invaded those sites too to defend their man. Is there any site they have left untrampled?

Best part? When looking at one page at the newspaper’s site, Ispotted “Ads by Google” which included an ad/link for the “Win a Dinner with Gerry” contest. Obviously Gerard is paying to advertise his act of “charity.”

Sponsored Links
Ads by Google

Dinner with Gerard Butler
Enjoy dinner with Gerard Butler and support Kids Kicking Cancer

Mr. Giggles @ 02/02/2010 at 2:04 am

Celebs before cell phones ……. ?????
Well….. Jackie tried to hide behind her hair
My favorite pic of Ms. O

toyota- spanky @ 02/02/2010 at 2:09 am

@Mr. Giggles: she wore the big ol glasses too. …. nice pic….i am a nostalgia freak.

@toyota- spanky: Even Paris Hilton doesn’t have to stoop to that anymore.

@jenardison: I don’t think it is Jennifer Aniston who is behind the Gerry hookup rumors. He attached himself to her for photos at the prior Golden Globes. He has more to gain from the photos than she does.

@CJ: Really? I strip and throw money until everyone takes my picture. Doesn’t everyone?

curious cat @ 02/02/2010 at 2:11 am

J the fake press was always there in fake technology.
Oy, you are hilarious.You should get a late night talk show spot or do you already have one and we don’t know you are craig?
Too much about too little, as always. For the record, I am all for male facial hair. It’s natural. I think most look better with it.. IMO.

@littleliar: Well isn’t this DEEELiCIOUS!

curious cat @ 02/02/2010 at 2:12 am

Forgot to say how stars look regarding hair always has something to do with the next role they are gearing up for, I think.

oy @
is my opinion yes I agree with you is gerard fueling rumors; Butler manipulates the media

Mr. Giggles @ 02/02/2010 at 2:21 am

@toyota- spanky: Jackie in her big sungogs ……. still recognizable….. but at least she tried to hide in plain sight !!!!

@curious cat: I’ve wanted to do a show. Between torturing Gerry’s fans here, my nights as a high priced escort and my days as a debonnaire international fashion terrorist, who has the time?

@oy:
…………………………………………………………………………………………
Ah, so thats where the feather boa comes in..I knew we didn’t name you Queen for nothing…

toyota- spanky @ 02/02/2010 at 2:29 am

@Mr. Giggles: thanks giggles, i think i’ll go to bed now with happy thoughts of days gone by….before Oy burns my retinas out again….no mints tonight …have a goodnight everyone.

Spanky, it’s a tradition that anything involving Gerry’s Grotto leaves a burning sensation.

@CJ: I promise to keep my tiara level.

I want to learn more about Gerry’s Google ads for his charity date. That can get very pricey. Doesn’t it cost him money for each click? I think I know what I’ll be doing until the 14th. I hope carpotunnel doesn’t set in.

@jenardison: Isn’t it a pity he hasn’t mastered the same skill with cellulite?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1029 » Show All