Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler hops on stage and sings his heart out while a mystery man playfully chokes him at a party at the Cinema nightclub on Monday night (May 10) in Belgrade, Serbia.

The 40-year-old Scottish stud has been in town to film his new movie, Coriolanus.

Last week, Gerry was spotted kissing a mystery blonde. He most certainly attracts a lot of attention from the women in Serbia!

gerrad butler choked while singing 01
gerrad butler choked while singing 02
gerrad butler choked while singing 03
gerrad butler choked while singing 04

1,899 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 776 » Show All

@Merlin: Martina has talking about some big news? What did she say?

@How do I put this?…:
I read a lot of Scottish tales and novels, so every now and then I have fun using it!!
OT…
A Scotsman, an Englishman and an Aussie were in a bar and had just started on a new round when a fly landed in each glass of whisky.
The Englishman took his out on the blade of his Swiss army knife. The Aussie blew his away in a cloud of froth. The Scotsman lifted his one up carefully by the wings and held it above his glass:
“Go on, spit it oot, ye wee devil!!

@Merlin:
Thank you! (I’m from Denmark btw;)

Oh great! @ 05/11/2010 at 6:50 pm

MORE pics of this fugly “Whactor”!

stupid question @ 05/11/2010 at 6:53 pm

@Laura S. I left you a message on the last thread, thank you for taking time to reply to my post, as a hundred rolled past. Bless you.

@Sondra:
Martina has talking about some big news? What did she say?
Nothing.
Because she thought she could fabricate some heresy about Butler that could cause him serious damage to his career but she probably discovered Butler already was already doing that on his own!! ;-)
Sorry for the mistake!! ;-)

I just found some jokes on that infamous Scottish thriftiness:

1.”Did you hear about the Scotsman who married a girl born on February the 29th so he’d only have to buy her a birthday present every four years?”

2.McLeod asked the conductor how much the bus fare into the city was. ” Fifteen cents, ” said the conductor. McLeod thought this was a bit much so he decided to run behind the bus for a few stops.
” How much is it now ? ” he gasped. ”
Still fifteen cents, ” said the conductor.
McLeod ran three further stops behind the bus and was barely able to ask the conductor again what the fare was now. ”
Twenty cents, ” said the conductor. ” You’re running in the wrong direction.”

@gigi:
I have never been there before!! That site is a riot.. WTF… I started laughing only reading this:
Celebrity Biography
Gerard Butler is currently single. He has been in 40 celebrity relationships averaging less than one year each. He has never been married.
Occupation: Entertainment – Actor
* * *
Wow, what a biography!!! Laurence Olivier could be envious!!!!
But they got the occupation wrong… entertainment?? They mean his…
. . . . .
Ok JJers, Merlin retires in Camelot. ‘night ya all!!

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 7:03 pm

@Merlin: Song lyrics?

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 7:06 pm

@Merlin: Hee hee snort.

@Lyonna:
ROFL!!
Well, that’s not the right place to post them, but I copied some jokes about the Scots in my HD. They’re really hilarious!!

@Merlin:

hehehe!!
This site has a couple of good ones, but a couple of really cheesy ones, you have to do a bit of weeding..

@Merlin:
Lol, I know, that site is really screaming GERARD BUTLER IS A MANW/HORE with all the added “hookups”.

In the Most Famous thingy it says “Leonidas in 300″.
It should say Most Famous for: Leonidas in 300 and f//cking a lot.
;)

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 7:15 pm

Won’t we miss all those Google Translations when Gerry stays put in the US for a bit

Gerard Butler releases the Adam’s apple in the Serbian club

@Lyonna:
Thanks for the link Lyonna, I save it!! I’ll have a look tomorrow!!
@gossiphound: ROFL!!
@gigi:
No news about that then!!! Sam Worthington has none, bwahahaha…
I was watching “Gladiator” before, before the battle with the Germans Russell Crowe-Maximus says:
“What we do in life echoes in the eternity”
Sure Gerard doesn’t share that point of view!! Quite a laugh his manwh*ring antics echoing in the eternity……

Nighty nighty

Another thing; On the previous thread there were some talk about some Facebook “grass” pics or something like that? I tried to find an explanation in the thread but it seemed some posts have been deleted.
Could someone please explain to me about these Facebook pics? Were they of Gerry? I have a Facebook account so maybe I can help out.

How do I put this?... @ 05/11/2010 at 7:21 pm

@gigi:
I’m sure Martina’s printing and framing copies of that page for her biggest fan: her nana. And it’s probably embedded on her FB page. **snort**

And Fran Drescher? Granted, the vague info I know of his dating past (real/rumored) is mostly from this website, but I don’t remember anyone ever mentioning that one!

Good day/night to everyone.

The quote below has been modified and re-modeled for Gerry Butler-

“What we do in life: (ec)-hoes in the eternity”

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 7:25 pm

Some young Serbians, a guy and 2 girls, probably 18, 19 years old? maybe younger I am not so good at judging anymore, were at the film site and they caught 2 great photos of Gerry sitting on the grass, leaning against a huge stone wall with 2 tanks facing him, he has paper in his hand which he seems to be studying intently, I am hoping that was his lines and not phone numbers and then also he poses with them for photos at some other spot and he looks good and in a very good mood. I think the Facebook belonged to the guy and he called themselves the Bounty Hunters because they took the train to Belgrade and looks like they were trying to find Gerry, mission accomplished and the guy is wearing a shirt like Gerry in the Bounty Hunter. I thought it was cute.

missnoname @ 05/11/2010 at 7:31 pm

@gigi:
What about Martina’s Most Famous For??! I LOL’d when I read it:

balloffire @ 05/11/2010 at 7:57 pm

@Sonda, didn’t someone corrected you once for using “me and my friends” at IMDb some time ago? don’t worry. most of the peeps here at JJ are kinder and gentler…right? ;)

Martina has one important quality a Gerry’s gf must have – she is not the jealous kind. she said she didn’t mind Gerry having one nighter on the side. she is a rare find.

@babou: Ughhhhh, totally agree that he always looks like his last bath was a week or two ago! Not to mention, he always has that slobber stuff in the corners of his mouth … barf!!!

@Tonto:
Where did you get all that info about kitchen, car etc?

Fill In Name Here @ 05/11/2010 at 8:35 pm

Can someone please explain to me the purpose of this thread? Even if it is everyone’s favorite HW jester, someone getting fake-choked is news?

Nevertheless, we have a new thread. So in that regard, Gerry just keeps on giving to the people. The man IS generous, and he certainly knows how to poke at himself.

Did anyone notice that in the past few days several articles have come out saying things like he’s a “dying star” and merely a playboy, not a serious actor? It took the media this long to say what many have been saying here for a while? Thoughts anyone? Perhaps this was a very long time coming for him.

@New to JJ Posting: Sorry I didn’t respond earlier. But glad to hear that this is the link you were trying to post, and the issue is resolved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 776 » Show All