Mindy Kaling: Finger Food Friday!

Mindy Kaling: Finger Food Friday!

The Office babe Mindy Kaling slips into a sexy one-shoulder Herve Leger dress at NBC Universal’s 2010 TCA Summer Party held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Friday (July 30).

The actress/writer, who turned 31 last month, tweeted why she was really going to the party: “NBC TCA event today. Lots of fun to talk to press, and for [co-star Ellie Kemper] and I to eat finger foods.”

Co-stars also pictured below: Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Zach Woods, and Kate Flannery.

15+ pictures inside of Mindy Kaling heating up NBC’s TCA summer party…

mindy kaling finger food 01
mindy kaling finger food 11
mindy kaling finger food 12
mindy kaling finger food 13
mindy kaling finger food 14
mindy kaling finger food 15

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez, Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Brian Baumgartner, Ellie Kemper, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Oscar Nunez, Zach Woods

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

sexy??? hardly

whoa she looks great!

I love Mindy!!! It’s so nice to see you put people on here who are actually smart and talented! She looks great btw…

fashionista @ 07/31/2010 at 11:31 pm

Great dress!

love kelly kapoor… brilliant!!

Danneel Harris wore that dress better :S. Not trying to be mean, I LOVE Mindy, but Danneel really rocked it.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/01/2010 at 1:09 am

Mindy, keep looking gorgeous. And you too, Ellie Kemper.

Ellie is my girl crush.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/01/2010 at 1:10 am

@drew:

I doubt you look gorgeous, she’d put you to shame.

Don't hate on drew @ 08/01/2010 at 1:52 am

Oh c’mon! Don’t hate on drew because he is telling the truth. I mean, she is not ugly but she is far from sexy. The trunks and the stretch marks …ew!

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/01/2010 at 2:27 am

@Don’t hate on drew:

He is not telling the truth, so can it. Mindy is sexy, inside and out.

PROUD INDIAN @ 08/01/2010 at 9:06 am

I don’t both freida and this lady.There are not beautiful.They look very black.Aishwarya and kareena are the most gorgeous fair indian beauties in the world.

status quo @ 08/01/2010 at 11:10 am

@PROUD INDIAN:

LMAO. Wow, I just don’t know what to say. I feel sorry for you…

@PROUD INDIAN @ 08/01/2010 at 11:35 am

So true.I don’t get the whole hype about freida pinto.she is a typical black indian girl.Not at all attractive.

Freida and Mindy are pretty and will have a long career in the West they don’t need Bollywood to make it.

She has a really weird body.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/01/2010 at 5:27 pm

@Celebwatcher:

She is a riot on late night talk shows, she’s one of the funniest women around.

And, lots of people have stretch marks.

Mindy is really unattractive. Only woman that has a nip slip on an award show and no one cared lol. A nasty looking boob it was.