Miranda Kerr: I'm Four Months Pregnant!

Miranda Kerr: I'm Four Months Pregnant!

Miranda Kerr has confirmed her first pregnancy!

The 27-year-old Victoria’s Secret model, who married longtime love Orlando Bloom in July, told the Spanish edition of Vogue (via People) that she’s four months along.

“I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job,” she said of experiencing morning sickness.

Could you tell Miranda was pregnant last month? She was three months along!

Congratulations to Miranda and Orly!! Super cute baby on the way…

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

wow congrats!!!!!!! Definitely a cute kid <3

Omg! One celeb pregnancy Im actually shocked about. Ha. Congrats guys! What a gorgeous baby these two are going to make eh!

miranda-adriana @ 08/19/2010 at 6:12 pm

After Alessandra, Adriana, Karolina and Doutzen, it’s Miranda’s turn ! I’m sure she is going to be a great great mother ! congrats to Orlando and Miranda !

Shocked? WTF? It was so obvious it was a shotgun wedding!

wow!!!
Who would have thought an elf and a chipmunk can procreate???

Miracles happen every day.

oldfurniture @ 08/19/2010 at 6:20 pm

“I’m four months pregnant”….well, time to start EATING then, Miranda!

Kate Bosworth @ 08/19/2010 at 6:20 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I’ll stop eating right now if the swedish doesn’t impregnate me…. :(

That baby is gonna have dimples deeper than the grand canyon! lol

TRAPPED*TRAPPED*TRAPPED* @ 08/19/2010 at 6:37 pm

they got engaged and eloped less than 3 months ago

and she’s all ready 4 months pregnant

hmmmmm …..

Hmmm so thats why they got hitched hmmm well not surpising. Yesh it wasn’t hard to see this coming.

Not a smart move @ 08/19/2010 at 6:42 pm

Mariages for this reason NEVER last.
So in 10yrs she will be 37yrs old, her modeling carreer will be over, she’ll be divorced AND a single mother.

They got engaged in june, married in july…and she is 4 moths pregnant…of course they married so quickly!

Does he know IQ is genetic ??? @ 08/19/2010 at 6:48 pm

If he thinks that its just an accident that she got pregnant he is THE DUMBEST person in the world.

Blegh I dont understand women who will stoop so low to trap a guy in to marrying them and use a baby like that.

Well, I got married for that reason and we’re up to 15 years now.

lexy hates bilson @ 08/19/2010 at 6:50 pm

Trap a man into marrying her with a baby?? You’ve been watching too many soaps. For starters it’s not like this girl has no money and career of her own. She could easily be a single mother or find some guy to knock her up if she only wanted a baby!! He loves her!! Get over it!!

TRAPPED*TRAPPED*TRAPPED* @ 08/19/2010 at 6:51 pm

@@9:
Yes I’m sure it was just a coincidence that she was pregnant when he asked to marry her.

That baby is going to be out-of-this world cute!

Ok it was a shotgun wedding we all know that and he knocked her up not surpising. I see no need to be PC about this or to open my mind as the hippies these day’s call it.

congratulations to them

A career of her own???
HAHAHAHA She does now, but 3 yrs ago when she started attaching her name to Orlando she was just one of the thousands of models no one cared about.

People have a very short attention span.

I’m so happy for them.
Congrats.

Somewhere in Sweden @ 08/19/2010 at 7:00 pm

Kate is sabotaging her birth control.

I wonder how he’s gonna feel when he wakes up and realizes he’s married a woman who would use him like that.

OMG no wonder they got married so quickly.

The little **** got pregnant.

OMG no wonder they got married so quickly.

The little sIut got pregnant.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All