Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz's Baby Boy: Egypt Daoud Dean!

Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz's Baby Boy: Egypt Daoud Dean!

Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz are the proud parents of a baby boy!

The couple welcomed a son, Egypt Daoud Dean, on Thursday (October 14) in New York City, JustJared.com can confirm.

This is the first child for Alicia, 29. Swizz (real name: Kasseem Dean), 32, also has three other children.

Congrats to the new parents!!!

Credit: Bryan Bedder; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Alicia Keys, Celebrity Babies, Egypt Dean, Swizz Beatz

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
lips,tits and ass @ 10/15/2010 at 7:56 pm

Congrats.

Hm, not really liking the name but if it’s what they like…i respect that. :D

Congrats!

If my parents named that I would be so pissed at them .

They are pushing this arabic thing too far. So phony.

Honestly, she could do a lot better but to call him a “Porch monkey” is uncalled for.

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/15/2010 at 8:10 pm

Excuse me but…. what? She SERIOUSLY named her son “Egypt”? I don’t even mind the Daoud as a middle name since it may have some kind of significance in another language. But Egypt? It can only remind me of the country. I do admire that country btw but I would never, ever like it if my parents called me that. It’s not even funny. WTF! I’m shocked. Does Egypt actually mean something in some language, anyone? I can’t believe it from her…. I thought I had seen the worst when it comes to weird ass celebrity names “Bronx Mowgly”, “Pilot Inspektor”, “Apple” etc but wow, Alicia just took it to a whole new LEVEL. Now, fruits are over, let’s give our babies countries names =) Okay, okay I’m juuuuust kiddin’ there. Oh well, she is the momma, he’s the daddy, they’re the parents, it’s their baby, they can name it as they wish. None of my business….. but DAMN. :p

Congrats…..Cant wait to see pictures yaya

congrats…..

An Intelligent Mind @ 10/15/2010 at 8:16 pm

Why can’t you people be happy for them? Are your lives so pathetic that you have to release your venom onto people you don’t know? Whatever happened with Alicia regarding her husband is in the past and HER BUSINESS!! Well anyways, congrats to Alicia on her new bundle of joy!!!! Enjoy him, as they grow very quickly!!

idiot name but congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Egypt isn’t a strange name at all get over it. don’t aim derrogatory comments at a child. it may not be your naming style but it was the parents choice so lay off. that’s like saying the mothers last name shouldn’t be used as a middle name for one of her children if she so choses like Patricia Neal did with her youngest daughter or Genna Rowlands did with her youngest daughter. granted both of those actresses are oscar nominated/winning which is different than being a grammy award winning singer like Alicia is.

Congrats to Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz on their new born child

Of course that pretentious homewrecker would name her kid Egypt. Haha

the truth @ 10/15/2010 at 8:49 pm

No congrats here he already has kids by other women Its not like that’s his first child.Can’t believe Alicia keys got herself in that mess. use to like her but she nothing now. Its not like people wants to hear about it. And jared this child is not nothing to her husband. I thought it suppose to be born in nov?

i just dont understand why NO ONE in her family or close friend circle encouraged her to WAIT…at least a year after his divorce..even if they werent “together” then a year after people would at least not assume he was trying to get over on her..its so clear thats what happened here

Iffy Miffy @ 10/15/2010 at 9:00 pm

They named him Egypt? Ay, here come the jokes once he grows a bit, some parents are morons! Best wishes to the little one, lots of health and joy!

Go Ask Alice @ 10/15/2010 at 9:02 pm

Lovelove Alicia Keys music.

Too bad she is such a dumb bunny.
What a stupid name to call your child!
She tries so hard to show and proove her blackness.

Swiss Beatz,ummm, what he has 4 kids now by 3 different Baby Mama’s.
Ewwwww!!

Congrats to the couple and their new little bundle. It’s their kid they can name him what they want. I look to entertainers for their music not their morals!

So in 15 years he’ll be bullied for having that name then off himself.

What an ugly name, Egypt? The name is fine for the country but not for a child, come on, poor kid!

The only other Egypts I know of are women. Women are usually named after countries as nations are often referred to as “she”.

India, Kenya, America, Britttany/Britannia, France, Canada, Persia, Paris,
Egypt are all names of women

Egypt means “Temple for Ka of Ptah” which was an Egyptian god…so please no one just assume things from their heads and say “egypt” means nothing cuz country with that great civilization won’t have any meaningless name..so please have some respect for my country and after all he’s their own child and they could name him whatever they want.

nincompoop @ 10/15/2010 at 11:00 pm

poor kid has morons for parents.

what a life he’s gonna have with that name!

daoud = david in arabic

is swizz beats muslim?? wassup with the arabic names?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All