Reese Witherspoon & Tom Hardy: War and Kiss!

Reese Witherspoon & Tom Hardy: War and Kiss!

Reese Witherspoon and co-star Tom Hardy share a kiss on the set of This Means War on Tuesday (November 9) in a restaurant in Vancouver, Canada.

Last week, Tom and Chris Pine filmed scenes in which they fought each other and both ended up bloody and bruised!

This isn’t the first time that Reese and Tom kissed each other for the film.

Late last month, the pair kissed in a car, in the same clothes as they wore in the restaurant. Presumably for the same scene?

reese witherspoon tom hardy war and kiss 01
reese witherspoon tom hardy war and kiss 02
reese witherspoon tom hardy war and kiss 03
reese witherspoon tom hardy war and kiss 04
reese witherspoon tom hardy war and kiss 05
reese witherspoon tom hardy war and kiss 06
reese witherspoon tom hardy war and kiss 07
reese witherspoon tom hardy war and kiss 08

Ethan Miller/Getty

That kiss looks completely wasted on her.

Lilakoi Moon @ 11/10/2010 at 3:10 am

I don’t think Reese is sexy….. at all. She’s cute at best. Hardy though is one HOT piece of meat. Yum<3

pay2bhappy @ 11/10/2010 at 6:43 am

The man is HOT !!

lexy hates bilson @ 11/10/2010 at 6:52 am

Can’t wait! This sounds good and it’s got a great cast!

I want to see this movie RIGHT NOW! Oh~!! Tom Hardy is so dreamy!!

Ugh look at her squishy pushed-in face. She is gross.

pay2bhappy @ 11/10/2010 at 7:46 am

LOL How can she think she could get a man like that??

Kissing her must be tricky seeing that one has to be careful not to get stabbed with her chin.

Yes for sure they are performing the same scene!
Perhaps because of this scene is that the two friends fight!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 11/10/2010 at 11:28 am

She doesn’t look very comfortable being kissed by a guy…

HAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh, hate and envy!… are already here again …. but I think I also have an attack … when I’ll see CP kissing Reese. … but I hope it ends soon! … LOL! … LOL!

British Latin American @ 11/10/2010 at 2:37 pm

@pay2bhappy: I’m sure she would if she pimped her money and fame! But on her own? Nah!

He’s way too hot for her. I like Reese but I wish that they had picked a prettier gal, possibly younger as well, for this film, someone at least more believable for the role of two gorgeous guys fighting over her.

Definitely younger!! The actresses that interest me the most are Rachel McAdams, Anne Hathaway and Amy Adams. Reese is done as a star of a rom/com because it is to unbelieveable to have these hot guys after her. I think the fact she is dating an older guy is a perfect match. Old and boring!

i used to like this woman but now, when I see her, I see a *****

No, they are not for me. They tend to be arranged by the lowest possible cost, I prefer the highest quality.