Madonna Launches Hard Candy Fitness Center

Madonna Launches Hard Candy Fitness Center

Madonna launches her first gym, Hard Candy Fitness Center on Monday (November 29) in Mexico City, Mexico.

The 52-year-old pop icon opened up the 30,000 square foot space in Mexico City, which focuses on music, dance lighting and design. She said Mexico City was chosen “as a place to fine-tune our brand and then expand it to other countries and, in the long term, develop a global brand that includes the United States.” There are plans to roll out more branches in major cities around the world in the next year.

Madonna also gave a 45-minute gym and dance lesson to around 20 club members. The club’s slogan is, “Harder Is Better.”

madonna launches hard candy fitness center 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks great …and soooo rich !!

I disagree. I think age is finally beginning to catch up with her

…and she looks like crap. Maybe is it because MADONNA is not the same person as that from the beginning of her career? Compare her pics along the years and swear she’s the same person. Puhleeeze…

Her face doesn’t look good, plastic surgeries and botox don’t make you look younger, just weird and deformed.

Sweetness @ 12/02/2010 at 8:22 am

There are many actresses ho have not had botox and plastic surgery and they still look beautiful…naturally. Madonna looks horrible…OMG…this is so sad. And being 50 does not mean your faces goes to being a lumpy potatoe!

DarkEmpress @ 12/02/2010 at 8:32 am

Her face looks like death. I feel like if she touched me she would suck away my youth. To make matters worse she wears clothes that are not good for someone her age. Are there any other White female celebs who are 52 like her and aging well? I think it’s just her genes and all the exercise in the world won’t help.

Makes me sad as big fan of Madonna’s, but her face looks weird now. Too many fillers and cheek injections. Strange how she did all that to look better & younger, yet her face ended up looking worse and it ruined her looks.

OMG I’m not easily spooked but she looks scary. Two steps away from Priscilla Presley

siennagold @ 12/02/2010 at 9:19 am

She looks scary up close. Yikes.

Her face and her legs make me speechless! Looks and older and pathetic version of Chuchy the doll!
She opens fitness clubs all around the world to their members looks like that mutant ??????
Noooooooooooooo way for me.

Enough with those boots already. They’re not flattering and she’s worn them a bunch of times. Accept your age!!

Butter_Fly @ 12/02/2010 at 9:48 am

OMG. She does look lumpy. Not good. Her chin looks really strange, like a wooden puppet’s…or a nutcracker.

damn, at first i thought she was rachel zoa aka raisin face. Lolz

This is why you shouldn’t mess with the face God gave you. She’s beginning to look like Howdy Doody. She was unique and special just as she was.

She looks like cr@p. Nice roots.

I just read that Christie Brinkley is 56. I’m not a fan, but she looks 1000 times better than Madonna. She was looking incredible.

Brightside @ 12/02/2010 at 10:34 am

Madonna will always be an icon but her face is now beginning to scare me. No matter how much women may wish to turn back time using medical procedures Madonna’s face is proof that it is just not possible. Better to grow old naturally and enjoy it than end up looking like something went terribly wrong with your face. Her career and ability have been incredible and have shaped a decade (or more) but she should leave her face alone now before it gets worse.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/02/2010 at 10:51 am

Madonna, you are 52, not 22. Accept it. Grow old gracefully.

cubedweller @ 12/02/2010 at 11:26 am

@DarkEmpress: There are several women that I admire for their natural looks. Laura Linney is 46 and looks great:
Two more that look very good are Diane Lane, 45, and Christine Lahti, who is 60!

OMG she looks horrible!

@Lee:

Christie Brinkley is also a supermodel.. I think Madonna looks great for 52. Who says your just supp to stop being sexy because you aren’t in your 20s? More power to her

I love her so much but have to honestly say her face look horrible! I love real Madonna not this, she doesn’t look like herself.

Oh my god, her face. She is starting to resemble that crazy socialite who made herself look like a cat with plastic surgery.

HUGE Madonna fan. Not sure what is going on here…sometimes photos are simply BAD. First, bright red lips on pale skin = old looking, horrible combo. That loud print dress w/black thigh high boots, also = BAD, then her face looks weird, as a couple shots you can see she’s holding back from laughing…overall just BAD. Her face looks really full and puffy…i’m guessing too many fillers. She was such a naturally sexy/hot woman. Bottom line is genes. I have 50 yr old cousins that look 35 (no botox, nothing!). Some get really lucky.

I guess there’s so much pressure being that famous people’s faces are in HD and on the big screen. I wish Madonna had left her face alone. If she stops messing with it, her face should be normal in about one year. No more fillers/botox for Madonna. Please stop girl.
You don’t need all that nonsense, and your body is insane. Just relax!

Those boots look like they were squeezed on. She’s looking bad in some many ways.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All