Chris Brown: 'Where Do We Go From Here' Premiere!

Chris Brown: 'Where Do We Go From Here' Premiere!

Check out Chris Brown‘s brand-new track “Where Do We Go From Here“!

The song features rapper Pitbull and was produced by Jim Jonsin, who previously worked on hits including T.I.‘s “Whatever You Like,” Usher‘s “There Goes My Baby,” and Lil Wayne‘s “Lollipop.”

“Where do we go from here. Somebody please let me know. Where do we go from here. I want the whole world to show. Where do we go,” Chris sings.

FYI: Chris will releasing more new music soon. He’s set to premiere a new song with Justin Bieber this weekend and recently announced he’s also teaming up with Bruno Mars!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Chris Brown’s new song “Where Do We Go From Here”?

Credit: Jason Merritt, Larry Busacca; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Chris Brown, Pitbull

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Music2daSoul @ 12/31/2010 at 4:22 pm

Wow this track is smoking HOT. Makes me wanna fist pump!!

Is this the entire song thou? the ending of it soundsss so good!!

Nice Track, I like!

i like it cant wait for the song with justin and bruno mars :)

E. Norma Stitz @ 12/31/2010 at 4:35 pm

Enough of this woman beater………He needs to disappear.

it sounds like one of David Guetta’s songs..

this song is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for F.A.M.E!!!!! ITS GONNA BE BEYOND EPIC!!!!!!! =) =) <3 <3 <3

sofrickingcool @ 12/31/2010 at 4:42 pm

Stop posting about the womebeater jared.

Great song. Loves it!

@E. Norma Stitz:

hide yo face and plug yo ears because CHRIS BROWN aint going know damm where???

The intro and chorus reminds me “love is gone” by David Guetta

He is REALLY trying to repair his image, Justin Bieber AND Bruno …Two of the BIGGEST male artist of Right now…..Yea, not saying its desperate but good luck to him. I Just hope it doesnt effect Justin in a negative way.

and is it me or is it getting REALLY scary how he’s calling himself the next MJ and how his mom was on twitter saying MJ died so CB could live o_O sorry it creeps me out.

AMAZING SONG!!!!
CHRIS + PITBULL = EPICNESS

I love this song. Chris Brown’s voice is amazing & I can picture him killing the dance choreography to this song!!

He has a nice voice, and this song cranks.!

This song is fire!! I love the range of Chris’s voice in this song.

As far woman beater comments go its been two years if she’s moved and you weren’t the one hurt MOVE ON!!

Chris is an amazing artist and in 2011 every hater will be silenced.

F.A.M.E (Forgiving All My Enemies)<— Can’t wait for this album!!

sofrickingcool @ 12/31/2010 at 5:00 pm

why the same person posting under different user names?

Madhatter @ 12/31/2010 at 5:02 pm

Chris Brown’s voice sounds very DATED. Ha! That’s it? No wonder his sales have s*cked @ss.
All these early comments are planted by his team looking out for their own $$$
I did really like the rapping part by Pitbull.

Great Song! =D =D

i feel so bad that this punk is trying so hard to rehab his image….his music is virtually crap…..i mean this is clearly a “love is gone” david guetta rip off, & his next stuff should be golden…teaming up with JUSTIN BEIBER…i’m sure his fans are gunna love that stuff

such a brilliant song! :) chris’ next album is gonna be awesome! :)

HATE HIM
DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS WOMANBEATER ANYMORE

Blackberry @ 12/31/2010 at 5:29 pm

DOPE!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!

his next album is called “F.A.M.E”….moron how about asking your “enemies” to forgive you first you dipsh*t

Ilovemusic @ 12/31/2010 at 5:42 pm

Where do we go from herrreee!! World tell me please! Where do we go from herrrreee!! i want the world to tell me please!!!! Where do we go from herrreee!! Somebody please let me knoww! Where do we go from herrreee!! i want the whole world to showww!! Where do we gooo!! Where do we gooo!!! Where do we gooo!! AND I DONT WANNA DO IT ALONE!!!!! I WANT THE WORLD TO DANCE!!!!

SUCH AN AMAZING AWESOME TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) <3 F.A.M.E <3

music exec @ 12/31/2010 at 5:42 pm

This track is SHi#!!!!!!!! So is the name Chris Brown. This homophobic, woman beating loser is done for.

Album will flop just like the last one.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All