Jennifer Aniston: Guys Choice Decade of Hotness Award!

Jennifer Aniston: Guys Choice Decade of Hotness Award!

Jennifer Aniston will receive the Guys Choice Decade of Hotness award!

The 42-year-old Horrible Bosses actress will be honored at the Spike TV ceremony, which will air on Friday, June 10 on Spike TV.

WATCH: Jennifer Aniston in Raunchy ‘Horrible Bosses’ Trailer

“Decade of Hotness is Guys Choice’s ultimate term of endearment for a woman that we just can’t get enough of,” Spike’s executive VP, Casey Patterson, said in a statement. “Our audience has been asking for this for years, we’re thrilled to be honoring Jennifer.

Want to see your celebs of choice honored on the show? You can vote for your favorite ladies over at GuysChoice.Spike.com.

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Men love her, Fat old dumpy hags hate her

no contest @ 05/19/2011 at 11:56 am

Waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than that skel Ang

Im baaack! @ 05/19/2011 at 11:57 am

She IS gorgeous, No surprises there.

Larry Potter @ 05/19/2011 at 12:01 pm

Jennifer Aniston, in her sexiest film role ever in Horrible Bosses in lingerie that shows off her ample assets to perfection is incredibly sexy and gorgeous.
I especially like the way she seductively licks the popsicle with such hungry eyes like Jamie Lee Curtis licked the bed post in True Lies!

If you are overwieght with cankles, hairy armpits,a butch haircut and wear Birkenstocks you most likely hate the All-American Jennifer and gravitate towards AJ.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 05/19/2011 at 12:01 pm

wow! Huave is working over time to get this hag nominated.

Barry Potter @ 05/19/2011 at 12:01 pm

I think Horrible Bosses will be the single greatest performance of Jennifer Aniston’s career. She is at her sexiest in this film and in her sexual prime now. She is incredibly gorgeous. Audiences all over the world will be overwhelmed by her sexiness in this movie. She looks phenomenal in it! I love how she looks, how she seductively posed as well as her ample cleavage, fuller legs and fuller backside.

Harry Potter @ 05/19/2011 at 12:02 pm

This is who Jennifer Aniston resembles in Horrible Bosses:

GET OVER IT ALREADY @ 05/19/2011 at 12:02 pm

Why are you even bringing Angelina into this. Get over it already. Loser.

Horrible Bosses is the first time I’ve found Jennifer Aniston attractive in 14 years. She looks better than ever.
She is amazingly gorgeous and curvaceous dressed up in her sexy lingerie. This ultra-voluptuous and sensual woman is indescribably beautiful.

Yack. Obviously, men have no taste. Period

I hope she will play an action heroine one day or at least have one little fight in a movie. Just let her kick a guy in the groin or something.

She still does it for me.

Jennifer Aniston deserves this award. She has a beautiful body for her age.

she is definitely hot !! this is a clearly a guy choise not from al those lesbian fans of angelina who find her anorexic body atractive

I hope Jennifer will find love and happiness with a new toyboy soon and finally settle down, get married and start a family
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

suck it Jen haters!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSH!T.
THIS ASS H@LE NEED A MAN TO SVCK AND LICK HER PVSSY EVERY NIGHT.

BOTOX.
BOTOX.
BOTOX.
BOTOX.
BOTOX.
BOTOX.
BOTOX.
BOTOX.
SHE’S 42 BUT LOOK LIKE 18.
HER FACE IS FULL OF BOTOX

She is pretty,talented and has alot of sex appeal. Its not that overt in your face kind little tweens seem to dig, its that sex appeal that appeals to mature adults. She is sexy and that bod, WOWZA.

Jen has been hot for a couple of decades in fact.

ModestMouse @ 05/19/2011 at 12:31 pm

I think she used to be incredibly sexy, but lately it looks like she’s had a fair amount of botox especially fillers.

I really like her. I think she is classy and beautiful!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All