Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively: Holding Hands in Monaco!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively: Holding Hands in Monaco!

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio hold hands as they walk through the streets in Monte Carlo, Monaco on Friday (May 27).

The 23-year-old actress and her 36-year-old rumored beau spent time together at a yacht party, and a source told Us Weekly that he introduced Blake as his girlfriend.

Once they returned home to the U.S., Blake, Leo, and a group of friends took a late night visit to Disneyland, where they rode StarTours and were spotted out on Main Street and walked down to Downtown Disney.

blake lively leonardo dicaprio holding hands 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

They sure are getting a lot of posts lately.

ahh first!

Leotardo Dicrapio sucks and she is a fool.

Uhmmmm what? Blake and Leo DiCaprio? Uhm… what?!

LOL why does Leo never look like he’s “trying”? I’d hate to have a boyfriend that when we’d go on dates I’d dress up and he won’t even bother. I don’t think Leo really feels passionate love for any of these women or else he would try harder. It just looks like he doesn’t give a damn whether he is there or not – all the time.

TO SIMON YOU STAB CHERYL IN THE BACK. WOW SIMON WHAT A FRIEND YOU ARE? I WILL NEVER WATCH X FACTOR U.S.

@BEAN: Actually I take it back. It appears its just with Blake. Him and bar were never showy about their relationship and when you saw them they were both casual. Miss lively just seems ott.

I am sorry to all the Blake fans, but I can’t stand this girl. She’s pretty and everything but I refuse listening to her interviews, she’s dumb… He can do better than that.

oooh no! leo you deserve someone better!

This has become the leo/blake lively website. This is old news, and old pictures.

AGAINNNNNNNNNNN! I’m going to vomit and I’ll return later!

I'm loving the new KS :) @ 06/08/2011 at 5:10 pm

what the hell?? I thought these were posted already? i don’t even know on what thread to post anymore LMAO

LEO & BAR @ 06/08/2011 at 5:11 pm

I prefer him with BAR!!!!

Leo seems to be pimping this relationship more than all of his ithers combined.
What’s going on Leo?
All of your friends getting married and having babies making you feel the hands of time?
Or is it that Blake has the paps on speed dial?
Maybe both?

lexy hates bilson @ 06/08/2011 at 5:15 pm

LOL! I don’t think he’s dating her. I think he’s finally having some fun with the press! He’s never been big on PDA – even before Bar!!

classy chick @ 06/08/2011 at 5:15 pm

@Karin:
I definitely agree. But I guess nowadays the girls only need to be beautiful and the guys are head over hills. It’s sad.. what about the inside, the personality?

Stephanie @ 06/08/2011 at 5:18 pm

Why is everyone bashing Blake? I have seen most of her interviews and she seems like a sweet and intelligent girl. We have no idea what they are feeling but it seems like he is really into her and vise versa. Good luck to them.

I like both of ‘em but this reeks of a fauxmance.

They generate $$ for JJ @ 06/08/2011 at 5:21 pm

@tami:

and other sites. They and the advertisers don’t care whether your a lover or a hater or somewhere in between, your hits translate into $$$$.

i hope he leaves her for someone more intelligent and grounded. if you hear her speak, you will really lose it because she sounds so dumb when talking about her roles as if she’ll ever be a good actress. she will never be the likes of carey mulligan or natalie portman. i hope he leaves her. the only good thing about this relationship, is that we’re seeing leo’s handsome face on a regular basis.

how do you know @ 06/08/2011 at 5:22 pm

@I’m loving the new KS :): Lol,that’s what I’m saying,old news old pics…back to the other thread…lol

That’s not Blake.
There’s an imposter going around pretending to be her.
You know.
Taking pictures and such.

These pics are old……maybe 2 weeks old

Leo is a man-child. He will never commit to one woman. He thinks he is “the king of the world”.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All