Amber Tamblyn: Engaged to David Cross!

Amber Tamblyn: Engaged to David Cross!

Amber Tamblyn is engaged to marry her longtime love, David Cross, JustJared.com can confirm.

The 28-year-old actress is best known for her roles in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and House and began dating David back in 2008.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Amber Tamblyn

David, 47, currently stars in the TV series The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret but is probably best known for his role as Tobias Funke, a never-nude and Blue Man Group understudy hopeful, on Arrested Development.

Congratulations to Amber and David!!

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
sourpatch575 @ 08/17/2011 at 2:23 pm

Uhh..congrats?

Sir Ben Queensley @ 08/17/2011 at 2:24 pm

This is very disappointing. She should find love and happiness with someone her own age who she settles down with.

Really?! Congrats, I guess.

I recently tried to read David’s book I Drink For A Reason – in which he revealed himself to be an epic douchebag. Poor Amber… I mean it – the girl is in for loads of unpleasantness.

laverdadduele @ 08/17/2011 at 2:31 pm

WTF??? Is that the best she could do???

Love her but he looks like a total creep and a douchebag

I think marrying people who are 20 years older/younger than you is a trend now.

odd couple alert

OMG! She’s engaged to the world’s first analrapist!;D Congratulations!

@Sir Ben Queensley: Get over yourself, idiot. I find it shocking that in this day and age people still expect others to marry who they think they SHOULD marry rather than who they want to marry. What makes you think she would along more with a guy her age than David Cross? This isn’t the ’50s.

Tobias Funke and Joan Girardi are engaged!

As always, this site is quick to be judge people they don’t know. Seriously, ‘that’s the best she can do’? Do you know David Cross personally? No wonder this site endlessly praises Brad and Angelina. It’s because they’re, like, so hot together. What a shallow society we live in.

I’m sorry but ,I mean I’m happy for them cause they’re clearly in love but nobody can deny this is very odd. I’m no one to say who they should marry but I do believe if someone is happy and in love with their partner, they should go for it.
When we see pictures and posts about Aaron Johnson who is 20 something and his fiancee who is 20 years his senior, everyone goes crazy and starts saying that is sick, but when the man is 20 years older than the woman everyone is suddenly happy for them and say that age is just a number.
It’s JUST AS weird.

@Ohaihai:

agree. ppl keep bashing aaron for being with his fiance, something i found very wrong in every levels, but I also found this one wrong too, no double standards, perhaps because for so long men are always with women who are younger, our society became accustomed to it..just like david schwimmer and anna nicole smith cases and that dude from the green mile doug whatever too..

What the hell?! O_O

sylerwind @ 08/17/2011 at 5:41 pm

They have been dating for awhile so I think she is smart enough to realize if she loves him and who he really is on the inside. I’m also disgusted with how many people say a certain person could do better solely based on looks. Did you really chose your mate solely based on how they looked? They dated for awhile and as they got to know each other they have fallen in love and decided to get married. Congrats to them. :) I wish them well.

@Ohaihai: Yeah the double standard is disgusting, but that’s how it is, we live in a patriarchy where men supposedly don’t age and women are ancient by the time they hit 30.
It’s an unfair and sexist double standard.
Men’s sperm get old too, men cannot have kids anytime they want, just like women. Women’s eggs get old and so does male’s sperm.
So that old excuse does not work.

If you’re going to marry someone 20 years your junior why not go for a Tom Cruise-Brad Pitt- Patrick Dempsey look-a-like? Or heck I’d rather get it on with Harrison Ford than this freak!

@Janwa:

I meant 20 years your senior

MichaelFassbender.HowIlovethee @ 08/17/2011 at 7:42 pm

Congratulations to the happy couple. I had no idea that they were long-time lovers. Learn something new everyday.

Thank God that Amber & Alexis Bledel (Amber’s BFF) “”doesnt”" have the same taste in men!

Damn David could even passed as Amber’s “grandfather” – Amber must have been given up on life already ha!

no role model @ 08/17/2011 at 11:09 pm

ewwwwwww…what’s up with these old uglie dudes picking young girls.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All