Kate Bosworth: Chanel Intimate Dinner Cutie!

Kate Bosworth: Chanel Intimate Dinner Cutie!

Kate Bosworth gives a grin at the Chanel Intimate Dinner held at the Chanel Boutique on Thursday (October 27) in Los Angeles.

The night before, the 28-year-old actress attended the Burberry Body event with her beau Michael Polish.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

At the event, the twosome “never left each other’s sides, strolling through the party holding hands, stealing kisses and chatting with friends,” according to a source (via E! News).

Love Kate‘s lace-up wedges with gold chain trim!

15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth at the Chanel intimate dinner…

kate bosworth chanel dinner 01
kate bosworth chanel dinner 16
kate bosworth chanel dinner 17
kate bosworth chanel dinner 18

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
Her amazing eyes @ 10/30/2011 at 6:30 pm

@Lilla Snorkfröken:
Thanks Lilla!! The KB hate is just way OTT and when I see especially smutty comments I can’t pretend its okay.
ITA with what you said too. Their “facts” are all taken from mean gossip sites and trash magazines. LOL
If most of the posters are ASkars fans (the ones here are stans,for sure) then the irony is thick. ASkars seems to just want to do good work,give back,enjoy his life – a live and let live kinda guy. They don’t get it at all.
Thanks again and I see no one has red arrrowed your comment. Thats a start!

@Tulip: ERW visited AS in Shreveport during SD filming. “I’ve even been there myself, so there you go. I did date one of the cast members already, so I’m done.”
So yeah, he was probably interested in her.

@ladybug: But you never answered my question. Would you have said “no thanks” to going out with Orlando, James, or Alex?

@Tulip: Not the point, really. It’s a nice attempt to divert attention from the fact that she doesn’t seem to be able to go more than a few days w/o a boyfriend. And say for the sake of argument that all her boyfriends have pursued her. She could in fact say, ‘not right now, just got out of serious relationship and I need a little space’. It’s been done, she could do it. She appears to choose not to.

@Tulip:
WTF are you talking about, he dated EWR for a couple of months. Good grief she went to visit him on set and the were photographed at a local market. She admitted they dated in an interview a few months ago. I don’t have to look anything up, other people have already posted the proof. I never said she hooked up with Marsden, I said she tried to go after him. Jim too, but he resisted because of his girlfriend. The proof is out there, go look for it yourself. You can start with Lainey gossip.
I’m so sick of people asking for proof of the crap she does. Camille got lambasted by a couple of idiots trying to refute things and she posted NUMEROUS links proving otherwise. Naturally, those people shut their mouths and never responded to the proof. Go look for it yourself. I don’t have to prove anything to you, I’ve seen the stories and so have countless others. Why the hell don’t YOU prove your facts for once instead of always demanding it of others?

I don’t often post of Kate Bosworth’s threads, because I’m not a fan of hers. While I haven’t read the stories of her trying to persue James Marsden and Jim Sturgess, I have heard about them in passing reading several websites. What I don’t understand is why some people demand proof from people about things like that. Do you people honestly think that several people are making up the same story simultaneously? Someone, somewhere must have seen these things or some kind of proof. Stories don’t just spontaneously appear out of thin air. Even if it’s an unfounded rumor it must have been reported somewhere for people to catch wind of it.
Ms. Bosworth appears to me to be a very insecure girl with a lot of issues. I really hope that someday she grows up and admits she needs to work on some of those and get a bit of help. I don’t think she’s a bad person, but she doesn’t come across as an overly likeable one.

@Blackcat99:
LOL that picture is hilarious!

Kate’s fingernails look really unhealthy.

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 10/31/2011 at 12:00 am

@Blackcat99: haha, it’s like Kate making one of those Hugh Jackman funny pictures.
:D

You know is the one thing that supports the general theory out there that Kate is a total dimwit???! And you don’t need any proof!!

She is blatantly wearing that gold band on her ring finger to illicit interest in her as she has nothing else to offer the general public.

Totally pathetic. And to all those Kate supporters out there can you honestly say that she is innocently wearing that ring without wanting the ATTENTION??! Please

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 10/31/2011 at 12:47 am

@CJ:
“She is wearing a g*ddamn wedding ring when she isn’t married. Doesn’t that say a thousand things?”
Yeah, it says that:
- She is wearing a golden ring.
- She isn’t married.
wait… those are just two things, not thousands!

@oy: Darling, you really must stop impersonating me. I’m flattered, but our writing styles aren’t close. It’s your tell.

@oy: Lol, I’m not impersonating you – in fact, I assumed you were impersonating me. Kinda jumping to conlusions there, huh?

@Macy: I never said AS and ERW didn’t date for a brief period of time. I said he wasn’t into her. And thanks for posting such a credible link. You call that proof? Do you always believe gossip sites and rags? People who have met Kate, friends, writers for magazines who spend quite a bit of time with her for interviews, people in the business have nothing but nice things to say about Kate. Even your beloved AS said he’ll always have love for Kate. No credible source has ever said anything negative about her. Does that count for anything?

@Tulip:
You are aware that sometimes people say things just to be polite, and that they don’t necessarily believe them, right? Sheesh! Give it up already. It’s pretty tiring to only see you come on here just to blast others and demand proof. You don’t ever really have much else to say. No, gossip sites shouldn’t always been taken with absolute truth. However, there is usually some grain of realism to what has been posted or there would be a ton of lawsuits I would think. People can’t just go making up absolute nonsense and post it as fact, or they get sued. At the very least they refute the claims and demand retractions. Since that doesn’t happen to a lot of celebs, you can assume that SOME (I’m not say all) of what is said happens some of the time. It’s obvious that someone like Kate Bosworth is aware of the gossip sites, she mentioned she knows people talk about her being thin and whatnot, so it’s not out of the blue.

@Tulip: You know, it is possible to take your claim that AS dated ERW even though he wasn’t into her to make the same claim about his relationship with KB. He may have looked into her at the beginning of the relationship but not so much the last few months.

@Tulip:

Out of curiosity, where did Alex say that he’d always have some love for Kate?

He has good up bringing @ 10/31/2011 at 1:48 pm

@Tullip 91 I just wanted to say that of course Askars was polite about her on paper but HW is a small town they will run into each other. So of course he was polite about her in print. But his bolting from the Straw Dogs Pr shows me how he really feels about her. (apparently not so good) Action as they say speak louder and more effective than words. Just like she is despeartely trying to show that she is so over Askars. (despearate action but one none the less). If she would shut up and just be happy (it always shows) I would believe her but this forcing us to believe she is so in love, speaks a different story.

But of course this will go over your head and understanding just like you belive that everyone wants her straved body.

@Her amazing eyes: I have said this only about 3million times …..I disliked KB long long before ASkars came into my view. I really don’t care who these people date screw whatever. My point is that she is not a very good influence on anyone and the little publicity stunts she likes to pull makes her look desperate and trashy.

As for ASkars, he is a very talented and beautiful person both inside and out. I admire him for the way he is but by no means think he can do no wrong. I also don’t live in a delusional world where we are going to meet and walk off in the sunset living happily ever after. My hubby might not appreciate that very much.

As for you thinking I’m so much trash under your feet, I have also stated I call it like I see it. I have always been brutally honest and I don’t see the need to sugar coat things. Been that way since I learned to talk. Sorry if I offended you regarding your girl crush. AND the word twat is much better than a couple of other words I refuse to say spell or think so get over it!!!

@Curious and He Has Good Upbringing—I agree with you both, on quite a few points, especially that ridicuous comment Tulip made that he always had some love for KB. He never said anything even remotely close to that

I mean seriousy, the man didn’t even talk about her until after the breakup and then he still didn’t mention her as his suppossed gf.

@He Has Good Upbringing–Like you said, “Actions speak louder than words. When he made sure to first stop going to his usual hang outs, that was the first clue; then making sure to arrive first at the SD premiere and got out of there before KB showed up.

Also, as we know he has class and lets his acting and his reputation speak for themselves. He doesn’t have to talk about a bad situation, because he knows his fans will see the truth. Even with all KB did to AS he allowed her to still save face; so she doesn’t repeat that situation, instead she jumps very quickly in MP’s bed, poses with fake wedding bands, calls the paps to make sure they take close ups of the rings and shows us all, her usual smug (I am better than you all smile).

For some reason Tulip keeps making things up, without any backup. It really looks more and more iike she is a stan.

Kate is so beautiful and looks very chic at this event. I might be in the minority but I adore her shoes.

Her amazing eyes @ 10/31/2011 at 4:19 pm

@chelle You’ve been that way since you learned to talk? Your parents must be proud of the job they have done! You do post many crude and disgusting comments.
“I only hope Hobbit wears a hazmet suit and attaches a harness to her waist to keep from falling in the bottomless overused hole”
Nice chelle. Do you realize how cray cray this comment makes you look? You took the time to think that up and post it. Gross

I call it the way I see it too and you and your comments are TRASH.
Your comments speak for themselves
Oh and red arrow away. It shows me how many fans you have for your crude comments

What a HYPOCRITE @ 10/31/2011 at 4:42 pm