Alexander Skarsgard: HBO Golden Globes After Party

Alexander Skarsgard: HBO Golden Globes After Party

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for HBO’s 2012 Golden Globes Awards Party held at Circa 55 Restaurant on Sunday (January 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Before ending the night at the exclusive Chateau Marmont, the 35-year-old Swedish actor hit up the Weinstein party and CAA talent agency’s soiree at Sunset Tower.

On Friday, Alex and his dad Stellan kicked off the awards show festivities by attending the ‘W’ Magazine Pre-Golden Globes party.

Next up for Alexander is the boardgame to movie adaption of Battleship which is expected to hit theaters in May. He’ll be starring opposite Brooklyn Decker, Rihanna, and Liam Neeson.

alexander skarsgard hbo after party 01
alexander skarsgard hbo after party 02
alexander skarsgard hbo after party 03
alexander skarsgard hbo after party 04

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All

@?!?@*&:
LOL, you don’t have to believe me. It doesn’t really matter because as I said earlier, it will get out because people/ fans were taking pictures of them. Just wait and see. :)

Surprised? @ 01/19/2012 at 7:45 pm

Well I am so surprised that millions of paps did not happen to get one shot of Lucy and Alex holding hands were there cameras broke That would have made a just jared post and hit all gossip sites by now
And no other fan on the street seen it?
And there must have been how many people at the party or waiting outside the marmont and just didn’t happen to see anything they must have had there eyes covered,lol yeah it would have been reported by now it would have gone national.Maybe they hooked up , shagging, hanging out whatever. Bf & GF nahThis is the same old relash during the Kate and Alex days.

Where are the fan pictures of Lucy and Alexander in action showing PDA it’s been since Sunday.

So here is are photos from the night with his dad. He was trying to make his way through the crowd. Notice the one with his watch on it is behind him, he is trying to brush into people. I saw the video he was probably doing the same thing and the girl grab hold of him because she and Fares stopped. The only person that touched his back was Fares his rubbed his back in the beginning. To be honest all this is going no where if there is something you will see it people let it go. I going to say they are NOT on, I have not seen or heard anything to prove this and he has been out this week which seems by himself. We shall see in coming months what is what.

@bS: Those are the pics from Friday, the troll is talking about the Sunday parties, where apparently there’s just oodles of pics of Alex and Lucy that amazingly haven’t been posted yet., 4 days after the events.
Let’s ponder something else:

GET A F'ING GRIP @ 01/19/2012 at 8:57 pm

I went to lunch with 3 guys from lunch today and at one point or another we all touched each others back. I took more than on of thems arms more than once. OMG I must be having a fling with all 3. I hope no one got a pic to prove it.
Here in Georgia we call it manners. The guys even pulled my chair out for me. Gentlemen assist ladies by offering their arm or hand to you whether you are dating or not. Putting your hand to someones back is a polite way of letting them know you need to tell them something in a noisy place.
I have looked at the picture and video and see no look of being smitten on either face. In the car pictures I see a woman who is not happy and not at all involved with the company she is with. Let it go. When you have proof then bring it up for discussion until then lets keep talking about truth. Like how wonderfully handsome and talented Alex is. And about the plethora of movies and season 5 we have to look forward too.

GET A F'ING GRIP @ 01/19/2012 at 9:01 pm

@ladybug: Great idea. Everyone always says he is pretending to be an airplane. I always felt Brad was a more realistic kind of guy and the calling out that Alex does during the running made me feel like he was doing an eagle or perhaps a hawk. What do you think?

@GET A F’ING GRIP:
Wait a minute… So Alex and Lucy are playing brother and sister but they still have sex scenes together?? Eric sure is creepy :(

I don’t get why people are still arguing about this. There’s no evidence that has surfaced other than a short video which is unclear, and a couple of photos that were obviously cropped. Until we get more evidence it’s all speculation. Even if he is with her, it’s not a big deal. She’s a million times better than the former option, and if he’s not well then that’s that.

GET A F'ING GRIP @ 01/19/2012 at 9:44 pm

@Incest??: Vampire brother and sister. Both of them were made by Godric. No incest involved. And no story of them sexually involved on show yet.

@Incest??:
They aren’t biologically related. They just share a maker in Godric.

@GET A F’ING GRIP: The airplane part is from the book: “I’m going to run through that field that field waving my arms like an airplane” (pg278). Though they added the ballerina stuff in the series, not mentioned in the book. And in the book Colbert keeps his t-shirt on. Have to wonder what led to decision for them to have the shirt off in the series? Make up artists wanted another shot to show off their recreation of Colbert’s tat? Just another opportunity to ogle Alex’s pecs?
Of course this is my favorite scene and it’s not in the book either:

I’m bored. Can we get a new thread soon, please? :/

@ladybug:
I love that scene too. His tat is so brutal. LOL

GET A F'ING GRIP @ 01/19/2012 at 10:22 pm

@ladybug: Someday I am going to have to read the book. I love the clip you posted also. I could watch the series over and over and catch something I missed every time.
That tat is spectacular. I admire Colbert just for being able to sit for it. I have some ink myself and I could never make it through all that even it it was done in several settings. I love Alex’s leg tattoo and the story behind it also.

Party hard @ 01/20/2012 at 4:35 am

Ojojoj!
It has taken part of this blog nearly two days to recover after the Golden Globes.
Hard to really explain why. It was not harder than previous years. Would benice if it was the madness of the steps on the dance floor to do. But the hard truth declared safe development more with age than with after the partysupported the same time, stiff gin-tonics.
One thirty, eleven hours after the initial walk the red carpet outside theBeverly Hilton, we set point.
Yet it was nothing against diehard partying like Alexander Skarsgard andFares Fares.
They went to the CAA party at Sunset Tower and rounded off at Chateau Marmont after four o’clock on Monday morning.
from swedish delish

This just proves that if he was partying so hard and drunk he would have been touchie with Lucy. It would have been report even if they don’t know her name, it happens most of the time when Alex is drunk so get free and touchie. This sounds like too Single guys partying hard more prove that Him and Her are just co stars nothing more.

@Well…: Not until he gets papped again (which he’s trying very hard not to do) or does some other official event. We may be waiting awhile.
@GET A F’ING GRIP, i’d read the first article in the series (linked on a blog by a friend who’s definitely not a ‘thank you vote Republican’ type of Marine) and then forgot about. Finally read it 2009 after Alex became better known and they kept mentioning GK. And watched the miniseries. The miniseries is actually very faithful to the book, but a lot of the backstory and nuances are left out, though if you listen to the commentary some of that gets filled in.

I really hope they date. Just to spite all you obviously jealous stans. Jeez.

ALL I SEE ON THE BLOG IS IF YOU TYPE UP IS LUCY GRIFFITHS MARRIED IT WILL COME UP SAYING SHE IS TO ROBIN HOOD ACTOR JONAS ARMSTRONG WHEN YOU OPEN IT UP IT WILL SAY THEY HAD KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE 2007 MARRIED THEN SEPARATED BUT GOT BACK TOGETHER IN NOVEMBER 2008 RECONICLED BUT NO DIVORCE SO REALLY DON`T KNOW WHAT `S UP . IF PAPS HAVE MORE PICTURES WHY THEY NOT POSTING THEM ….. I HOPE HE IS NOT DATING A MARRIED WOMAN .. I ADMIRE HIS WORK .MY FAVORITE BY FAR ….HE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY BUT AT THE MOMENT IT LOOKS LIKE NOTHING TILL SOME MORE PICTURES OR SOMETHING CAN BE MORE ACCURATE

@Carona:
There is nothing on her IMBD page or Wiki page or fan page about her being married or even dating Jonas Armstrong.
Also, could you please turn of the caps lock, it’s like you’re yelling.

@Party hard:

Well I am assuming that alex didnt have time to bond with his rumoured new love Lucy(sarcasm)instead Alex decided to party till 4am Monday morning.
Yeah that sounds like the Alex we know theres nothing like a good drink, food and party, so I am assuming that Lucy couldn’t keep up with Alex in the drinking department,
I have no idea if she is a good drinker or heavy partier because we know
Alex Is (: it doesn’t sound like Lucy stayed up all night for drinking sessions with the swedes ? according to the article they would have mentioned a
mystry brunette was with Alex then we all would have known it was Lucy,
I hope Alex was not working that Monday nice hangover for Eric .):

@ladybug: search the web type in Who is Lucy Griffiths dating ? then press enter it will come up …… or http://www.famous hookups type in Lucy Griffiths it says 4.9 years in a celebrity relationship with Actor Jonas Armstrong . i don`t have to lie . you need to look it up …….

@Party hard:
He seems to party hard a lot. I hope he doesn’t become an alcoholic like his mother.

@Carona:
Umm…this is Lucy’s page at that link you posted: http://www.famoushookups.com/site/celebrity_profile.php?name=Lucy-Griffiths&celebid=15669
It says that she and Jonas were dating but that they have broken up!

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All