Leonardo DiCaprio in 'Django Unchained' - First Look!

Leonardo DiCaprio in 'Django Unchained' - First Look!

Check out Leonardo DiCaprio in this first official image from Quentin Tarantino‘s upcoming film Django Unchained!

The 37-year-old actor stars as Calvin Candie, a charming but sadistic Francophile plantation owner.

Also pictured inside: a first look at Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz‘s characters in the film!

Jamie and Christoph play Django and Dr. King Schultz, respectively. The twosome, a freed slave and a German dentist/bounty hunter, travel across America to rescue Django’s wife (Kerry Washington) from Calvin Candie.

Django Unchained is set to be released in theaters on December 25.

leonardo dicaprio django unchained first look 01
leonardo dicaprio django unchained first look 02

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

So who were you talking to when you posted on a public leo forum on gossip on persons not mentioned in the post but who allegedly bore you TinkerFreak?

@*_*: exactly indeed .. looking at leo’s smoking hot picas, im trying to recall he looked like someone, the ‘che’ guy but i dont remember his name

Tea anyone? @ 04/26/2012 at 10:13 pm

@@25: Tinker WHAT??? Who’s that? Your imaginary enemy?????? You need a doctor!The only freak here is you…GOOD LUCK ON THAT,HAVE A NICE DAY! ;)

My guess is someone coming on a thread demanding ‘Tea’ (WTF) – gossip- like a rabid dehydrated biddy needs a doctor/shrink sooner.

piping hot tea @ 04/26/2012 at 11:18 pm

yes I have tea. you are no doubt from the deluded lsa forum that comes here with the rubbish that leo is secrelty in love with blacks, rihanna, naomi campbell and cant be with them due to pressures of the industry or some other crap. well i can tell you the real love of his life is michelle obama not erin. thats groundbreaking leo tea for your gullible self to digest.
old michelle is actually with him now in NOLA. enjoy

first off, YUM.

second of all, I didnt post until no, I was at the edgar awards and getting free books an hanging about with writer friends. So keep tiliting at windmills.

Its Ernesto “Che Guevara”— looks a litlte alike in expression but Leo aint cuban.

third of all, what bothers you so much about Leo with black girls? The last was probably model Leasi Andrews- you can google her-she’s black/thai and gorgeous, while he was supposedly dating
bar but it was ending.

are you the Bar poster that called Michelle Obama “simian” and the Williams sisters “apes on the court- I want to throw bananas at them”

because if you are you are a racist pig just like bar was rumoured to be. She called Palestinians “animals” and Egypt “primitive” starting off a diplomatic incident.

ALso it was said that part of the reason they broke up was he was dating another black girl in NYC. I dont belive he likes black girls more, just he’s basically EEOC like most normal people these days.

He usually has a “main” dyed blond girlfriend but then chicks of every desciprtion on the side.

You started it this time so I’ll end it. I’d rather a million times a young michelle obama than bar or 100 times more kerry washington than erin, not becuase they are black but because they are smart talented, and yes

NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL

and again, YUM. My god, I love it when he is BAD. I mean BAAAAAADDDD. looks better there than ina while.

No, I think leo will stay with the blondies at least in public. what he does privately is anyone’s guess–jasmine waltz is a brunette, supposedly she was in the picture when he was “dating”—just dating, mind you, not “in love with” not “engaged to” and not even “going steady with” or “monogamous” with barfie.. Just dating on and off for five years. Who knows what will happen with Erin. She’s pretty boring.

you brought it up first, so dont even go there. Look at that guy up there-he doesnt give a **** about barfie or even erin very much. Never did.

@barfan: much better without bar—I guess you are tired of hearing she’s nothing without him. And pretty much she is. So what? You got buried by posters.

By the way, “spilling tea”" is general american slang for telling gossip. Is not at all exclusively related to Lipstick Alley. Tea leaves a brown stain -it has tannin, tannic acid, that you cant get out. That’s what it is.

Kerry Washington is Gorgeous! @ 04/27/2012 at 2:08 am

@benita: Agreed!!!!!!!!Kerry Washington is so gorgeous…how cute it would be a Leo’s baby with some black girl…Kerry,Sanaa Lathan,Gabrielle Union or even Halle Berry,someone said while ago that Halle is Leo’s crush (don’t even know if it’s true…but was spilled out!)…mixed with blue eyes,soooooo cuteeeee *-*

He’s so handsome!!!!!!!!!!! Is he really playing a supporting role? cant wait to see this film.

how i wish 1 day leo walks the red carpet premiere with kate on any leo or kates movie

I love them @ 04/27/2012 at 4:28 am

@benita:

If DiCaprio dyed girlfriends are so boring for women without talent and beauty (Benita, are u beautiful and full of talent lol?) why you don’t discuss Uma Thurman or Sharon Stone here?Who is interested in your black women obsession?I am not.Not because I am racist but because I like blondes,I love them very much, like leo.Even Kate W is blonde already.

I love them @ 04/27/2012 at 4:38 am

The main DiCaprio type is not blonde at first – it is the type without any kind of decent education,decent intelligent behaviour etc.Very much like Leo himself.

@benita: You are such a loser, you just cant help yourself can you?…you have to bring up bar, I’m beginning to think your life would be empty without her to hate on, give it a rest woman., nobody cares!!

Ugly,dumb ,BUT FAMOUS @ 04/27/2012 at 8:02 am

It is really bad and unfair that the most dumb/ugly/boring models become famous and rich. Did u see Joaillerie de Chanel adv?Who knows her name?But we all know ‘beautiful’ moments of erin f*ckerton.

@me:
Why do you care if she brings up Bar or not? Ignore it then.
Of ALL the stupid things benitabell talks about you – ‘me’ – always seem to get sensitive whenever she mentions your precious Bar.

He looks ridiculous! LOLOL

Flicks going to nice!

I can’t wait!!! Leo i love you, your the best!!!!

@I love them:

why yes, yes I am ! Full of talent and beautiful. I know many women that are too, of all shades and ages.

Sharon Stone=Smart coke addict
Uma Thurman_ one of the worlds great beauties but has weird feet-acting is spotty, good sometimes terrible others. A friend of mine knew her as a child in Amhest Mass where her father taught.

The reason I wouldnt mention them is that A. they have enough talent and brains to make it on their own- Uma was also covering Italian Vogue at 16. And both of them wouldnt touch poor Leo with a ten foot pole- Uma is pregnant by her gazillionaire swiss businessman and Sharon has three kids by Phil Bronstein. She’s busy.

Blonde aint the only color. There are both a Jewish girl with beautiful long black hair and a latina who is a size 0 with waist length black hair. I have no love for particular hair color- I also work with a natural blonde who dated several NFLers in college-but she dyes it brown, probably to be taken more seriously or she got bored.

Halle Berry is so much more beautiful Bar, and yes Erin they shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence. They arent the same. Halle is the reigning beauty in HW even over 40, sorry, they dont make em like that often. Grace Kelley was another,and Liz Taylor, and sorry, Lohan cant play liz and blake cant be grace, that’s like a schnauzer playing a Arabian stallion-not even the same species that I can tell

YOU brought up Barfie this time at the first post. It’s on you. Whenever you get bored its the “leo is gay” routine-must not be getting what you want somewhere. Nowadays you try to shut me down with “that’s so boring” but honey I really dont care bout you!

BTW he’s holding a hammer in the full picture.

yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy!

mr brownstain @ 04/27/2012 at 9:35 pm

leaves a brown stain like tinker and cammie leda

leo likes aryan lookin girls. evens the jewish ones has to be blonde

mr brownstain @ 04/27/2012 at 9:37 pm

stinkerbell benita go away an take your friend cammie leda wiv you

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All