Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge: Birthday Celebration with Family!

Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge: Birthday Celebration with Family!

Caleb Followill and his wife Lily Aldridge depart LAX Airport with their adorable baby Dixie on Friday (August 31) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old Kings of Leon rocker and his 26-year-old supermodel wife were in town to celebrate the 21st birthday of Lily‘s sister Ruby.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lily Aldridge

Last weekend, Ruby‘s dinner celebration was held at the exclusive Chateau Marmont, with Garrett Hedlund, Caleb‘s brother Jared, and his fiancee Martha Patterson also in attendance.

Lily tweeted a picture and said, “Happy birthday Ruby!” Check out the picture of Lily and Ruby below!

FYI: Caleb & Lily are using their Graco car seat!

caleb followill lily aldridge birthday celebration 01
caleb followill lily aldridge birthday celebration 02
caleb followill lily aldridge birthday celebration 03
caleb followill lily aldridge birthday celebration 04
caleb followill lily aldridge birthday celebration 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Hi I am Giuseppe Lentini, London based actor. Never heard of me? Well I need a new agent then! Or u can help me and spread the word! Check my reel “Four’s a crowd” in which I am playing Luke:

They dont seem really in love. Like its a forced relationship by fame. Just personal thoughts.

Lily looks so pretty!

Lily is just an insecure person looool

I like Lily but she’s not a supermodel. Model yes but super she’s not. and ruby is only 21?

boredsexy&cool @ 09/01/2012 at 11:18 am

@beauty: you are crazy. Nobody thinks like you

She’s not a supermodel.

asian4friends @ 09/01/2012 at 11:43 am

Do you know if she has facebook page? I think she has unique beauty and Id like to see her pics

lucyinthesky @ 09/01/2012 at 12:11 pm

they’re awesome. Love Caleb so much!

Garrett Hedlund Caleb and Jared Followill in the same place? are you freaking kidding me? that’s TOO much hotness, it should be illegal or something…

captainobvious @ 09/01/2012 at 12:27 pm

I hope he’s doing better now. She looks great!

Dixie is a great name! It’s different, has personality… but it’s not plain crazy like some celeb’s kids names.

mlllllllllllle @ 09/01/2012 at 2:55 pm

I’m so f******g jealous, with that voice, he is from far my fantasy number one on and beyond earth.

She is not a supermodel! She’s just friends with supermodels, she only does VS! How can she be considered a supemodel?? Plus she’s short and a little fat to be a supermodel.. she’s fairly pretty like every average girl tho

Dixie? Hahahahahaha, ¿like the mouse???

@fra: she’s not fat or average. She’s beautiful but i just think her face is kind of weird. Not in a high fashion way either

I would name my dog dixie, not my child. They are trying way too hard to come off as a down-to-earth country couple

Who the f*ck cares about Kings Of Leon? They’re so 2009.

Rose&Sage @ 09/01/2012 at 9:07 pm

my god that fat is going to break the seams of the pants this year parade victoria secret whale called lily aldridge

Rose&Sage @ 09/01/2012 at 9:17 pm

the girl is so ugly that if you have covered so hideous face of the mother bear better than stuffy

at least there are a few celebrities around that don’t feel the need to pimp a kid out

@Alison: there has been so many debbie-randoms on here lately. 80% i dnt know and the rest im just confused abt. i mean joaquin phoenix is on this site now?? and fan girls need 2 chill the f*k out (especially on the angelina jolie/gisele bumchin & miranda kerr thread.)

@Alison well i care and theyre my fav band ever

mlllllllllllle @ 09/02/2012 at 6:37 am

@Alison:
So 2009 ? Are you unable to write correctly an entire sentence ?
Actually, you just burned yourself, the first album, loved by all, even the reviews is from 2003.
You know the one from 2009 because some radios aired 2 of their songs.
So you only know songs if medias bring them to you,
Congrats you must be a huge Katy Perry’s fan, you’re an idiot too by the way.

@fra:

Lily isn’t fat or short. If she was short, why would she be a model or be signed to one of the top modeling agencies in the world? She is a very healthy, beautiful and down to earth woman!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All