Christina Aguilera: 'Let There Be Love' Performance on 'The Voice'!

Christina Aguilera: 'Let There Be Love' Performance on 'The Voice'!

Christina Aguilera performs with Sylvia Yacoub and Dez Duron during an episode of The Voice on Tuesday (November 20).

The 31-year-old singer performed her new single “Let There Be Love” with the two contestants.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

Later that night, Dez was able to make it to the next round and be part of the top eight in the competition, while Sylvia was eliminated.

The night before, Christina performed “Just a Fool” with Blake Shelton.

Christina Aguilera – ‘Let There Be Love’ Performance

10+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera performing with contestants from The Voice

christina aguilera let there be love performance on the voice 01
christina aguilera let there be love performance on the voice 10

ABC

LADY GAGA @ 11/21/2012 at 2:22 am

LEGEND!!!

I LOVE LOTUS ERA <3

dargqueen @ 11/21/2012 at 2:36 am

many interviews and performance but that’s not help her! ;(((

Flopping every hour every min @ 11/21/2012 at 2:41 am

FLOP

@dargqueen: Plz, go and learn some english #FAIL

Clearly Christina is letting the love of cakes and pastries be there.

I’m all for curves, but come on honey, you’ve got shitloads of money. Hire a trainer!

@Kelly: “Plz” Please go and learn some spellings. #EPICFAIL

10/10 performance.

Why does she always look tragic?

Little Monsters Forever @ 11/21/2012 at 11:14 am

She looks trashy as always! Will this bloated bow legged drunk ever stop ripping off the true legends of song! The Etta James, Mariah, Whitney, Areatha’s who have real talent that FLOPTINA imitates. At least lady Gaga is closer to the real legends than this sloppy drunk will ever be. And by the way, her so-called boyfriend is nothing but a beard for her.

Wonderful article! I loved Christina doing her performance of “Let There Be Love” with part of her team. I’m surprised how much she’s been able to promote her music on the show. I’m glad I upgraded to the DISH Hopper DVR to get all my shows recorded. I can record The Voice using my PrimeTime Anytime feature, and it will record all four major networks on one TV. I no longer have to pick and choose shows and I can play all them back within the next eight days. I thought this was a great feature once my coworker at DISH told me about it. I’ve been able to watch new shows I never knew about and I’ve started to enjoy. This keeps things simple and allows me to watch my recordings on any TV too.

pathertic @ 11/21/2012 at 2:36 pm

How they don’t understand the golden role – if you can not control your weight you need to leave this industry.
Only stars like Adele can afford to stay, she is fat but classy.
This ridiculous thing looks trashy. Stop delude yourself, girl.
Look at her gross hands, oh my….

Let there be a new hair and makeup stylist. And a clothes one, too.

Can’t believe Sylvia and Bryan were eliminated but Cassadee and Melanie were saved :(

AWESOME performace!!
Love this song!
LOTUS ROCKS!

THE ALBUM LOTUS IS FANTASTIC !
******************************************
CHRISTINA-LOTUS-POWER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRCHRISTINA !

She has Terri Nunn from Berlin hair.

Xtina Flawlesslera @ 11/30/2012 at 12:58 pm

Celine Dion herself has said (MORE THAN ONCE LOL) that Christina Aguilera is possibly a better singer than she is!!!

That is the best compliment ever!

Poor Xtina haters. They wish Celine would say something like that about their sh*tty, basic, disposable favorite artist!!

LMAO.

Stay mad haters. Xtina stays LOTUS and epic.

Most amazing underdog.