Gerard Butler: Biking Riding in Mexico!

Gerard Butler: Biking Riding in Mexico!

Gerard Butler spends some time with friends while riding a bicycle on Tuesday (April 16) in Mexico.

The day before, the 43-year-old Scottish actor did some sightseeing and tweeted, “Spying the pyramids from pyramids- Teotihuacan, Mexico.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is in town to promote his new film Olympus Has Fallen and was seen attending the premiere last week in Mexico City.

“I broke two little bones in my neck. I lost a fingernail – I banged it in a fight, and of all the injuries that I got, that was the most painful. It felt like someone took my finger and slammed it with a mallet,” Gerard shared about the injuries he sustained while shooting the flick.

He added, “I got a burn in my throat from a flicked cigarette (his throat was coated in glycerin), I bruised the back of my leg from my knee to my ass, and I chipped a bone in my forearm. The whole thing swelled up and went black.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler having some fun with friends in Mexico…

gerard butler bike riding in mexico 01
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 02
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 03
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 04
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 05
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 06
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 07
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 08
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 09
gerard butler bike riding in mexico 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

@Alina: OH NO!!!….I think the guys lost Amy!

Evening JJers! GB needs a helmet – why take the risk! Have fun with that.

It’s been a busy day in the aftermath of Boston – the culprits will be caught – so much video and photos to go through. Shout out to out the Boston brethren who post here!

Stay safe, sane, happy and healthy!
Autumn

@GFW:
Post 22 is not me.
And tomorrow Liar Liar will have a new name same like most who post here. That’s my point. She acts like she’s been hurt in some way? Get over it. I stand behind all of chips posts… why? I wrote them!
~K

Why am I a liar? I don’t get that.
Yes, she is obsessing (in an unhealthy way) but it might be bedtime where she’s from so she’s gone now.
Every single day people change their monikers and post. Everyday. Is there a part of this she does not get?
~K
who loves that Gerry is out and about and soon will have a healthy meal with friends, real ones, where he can be himself with pressures to pose, act or fake anything!!

@GFW:

Post 28 is not me.

~K

just saying @ 04/16/2013 at 7:05 pm

@Get Real:

who are you to tell people what to do and call them names?
everybody can post here!!!

An observation @ 04/16/2013 at 7:07 pm

Dear God, the looneys have taken over the asylum!

@GFW:

Post 30 is not me.

~K

@GFW:

Post 33 is not me.

~K

Haven’t posted since #29. I’m out of here.
~K

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 04/16/2013 at 7:16 pm

Oh for the love of anything normal! Who cares? If this is your excitement for the day, to catch someone socking, I am so deeply deeply sorry. Yes, because she’s the first person ever to sock on JJ. I’m clasping at my pearls as I’m writing this. GFW, just don’t even bother. Who gives a s/hit. Move along everyone.

At least it’s not about his terminator. So what if I have socks? Diana uses them too

~K

feel that he’s still looking for my new blog and is one of my loyal readers

mardi gras @ 04/16/2013 at 7:35 pm

when I look at those photos of Butler biking in Mexico City the song Freedom by George Michael starts wafting in my brain

mardi gras @ 04/16/2013 at 7:37 pm

@GFW: Sure and I just won the Powerball lottery.

@mardi gras:

Diana says Gerry is gayer than a public restroom near George Michaels house

~K

freedom when he loses the overgrown barnacle

And she just outed my sock. Lurking was fun. Not really but just finished a good meal with A Cat in Paris to watch tonight. Blog posts written. All is well. Emails answered. (sigh) Officially out of here now. See, we just can’t stop being who we are can we? Narcissism gets them every single time.
~K

Post #33, 34, 37, 40, 41 is not me. Haven’t posted since #29
~K
who does not want to be stalked

hi all Gerry looks so happy loving the smile any one know who the guy is with him he looks familiar? but im glad gerrys having fun and can we the poster get back to talking about our guy , and prayers, love, and hugs to boston!!!!!!!

Post #42 is not me. I am myself.
~K

cackling witches @ 04/16/2013 at 8:06 pm

Lmfao!This has to be the most entertaining board.

dargabriel @ 04/16/2013 at 8:11 pm

@GFW: Well To Think That Gerard Would Be Glued To His Tv, Is Dead Wrong, His Heart Goes Out And Prayers, But To Think he’d Be Pearched In Front Of The Negativity Is Absurd, He Lives In The Now And Does Know Gods Plan And Also Knows All Things Happen For Reason. dar

SouthernBelle @ 04/16/2013 at 8:49 pm

@cackling witches:

“This has to be the most entertaining board”

Yeah, it’s like reading the Briarcliff daily blog.

I checked in to see fun Gerard gossip. All I found were posters bashing each other. What has happened here on the JJ threads?

this is off the subject, but a nice resignation letter:

Sylvia Sáenz
@sylsaenz
8:23 PM – 16 Apr 13
Odioooo a mi prima @kekresch que casuaaaal se topó a Gerard Butler y compartió la tarde con el… 😡 pic.twitter.com/WtAZQnpYyw

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All