Nicole Kidman: LAX Landing After Keith Urban 'AI' Return News!

Nicole Kidman: LAX Landing After Keith Urban 'AI' Return News!

Nicole Kidman dons a chic black scarf while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport on Monday (August 12) in Los Angeles.

It was recently announced that the 46-year-old Australian actress’ husband Keith Urban would be returning as an American Idol judge for the upcoming season.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

“I’ve always found country to be basically like a church,” Keith recently shared to Rolling Stone. “It’s got to keep evolving, but it’s gotta do it in a way that it doesn’t lose its values or its core congregation. But it has to continue attracting new parishioners.”

20+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman landing in Los Angeles…

nicole kidman lands at lax after keith urban ai return news 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
chris0929 @ 08/13/2013 at 2:58 am

Nicole is beautiful ! love her

Egggzakkly @ 08/13/2013 at 3:59 am

Thatz zo right Keithhh. Thatzz egggzakkly what I zay into my 9th glazz of Old number 7 every night. Sheesh.

Egggzakkly @ 08/13/2013 at 4:01 am

And Nicole arriving at the main portal into Hollyweird is news because……..

Don't mind #2, #3 @ 08/13/2013 at 10:43 am

It’s just skeptic cheyenne/sonny65/ohsoleery drinking again.
” i know..i am an adddict..drug of choice……………..alcohol”

It’s news because it’s Hollywood and she’s a Hollywood star. Now put the bottle away.

She looks gorgeous and hip

I love Nicole. She is the definition of class. She and Keith make a wonderful couple.

Looking at Nicole in these photos reminds me an old childhood rhyme:

There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead.
When she looked good, she looked very, very good, but when she looked bad, she looked horrid.

I’m not the last word in fashion by any means. However, I really dislike this look. In fact, I don’t even know what ‘this look’ is supposed to be. It looks like she either overslept, or decided to book a flight at the last minute. Come on Nic, let’s see you with Keith and the girls again with a smile on your face. That’s the best look for you,.

Who cares Lizzie? She has business in LA and took a flight. She gets off the plane anx look better than most peoe who took a cross-country flight. It’s not her usual look but again who cares. I really like the pants. I’m sure the outfit was comfy and when you’re on a plane that’s all that matters.

I think she looks cute. Why do people expect a red carpet look coming out of the airport?

@Rosalyn:

‘Most people’ fly economy; Kidman flies first class. Therein lies a big difference.

Love Nicole, I want those comfy looking sneakers!

@Petra: I’ll buy you a first class ticket and we’ll see if you look as good as an actress on the red carpet.

: I’ll second that! What difference does it make what she flies? She can afford it. Is she suppose to fly coach because “most people” do? Do people in coach look worse than people in first class? Is she suppose to dress up because she’s an actress? I mean really. She looks fine. Why the hate towards such a lovely lady?

Ha ha, this thread is pretty funny. I guess the other 10,000 photos on here of stars coming through LAX always look head to toe perfection in their casual travel clothes ? LMAO

but only Nicole Must look like its a red carpet walk!

You people are nuts.

I apologize to Nicole’s fans who felt that my remark regarding her outfit was snarky. I don’t care for the look, but my remark was uncalled for. However, she had a lovely dress on at the Hollywood Foreign Press Grant event today and looked stunning.
What’s that old adage “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”. I think I’d better post that on my computer.

Love it or hate it, it’s definitely more Keith’s style but Nicole always knows how to put a look together and be outfit appropriate. It’s very sweet to see how they have influenced each other over the years. My favorite celebrity couple!

This is how Nicole dresses before the stylist gets to her. She has absolutely NO fashion sense whatsoever.

Does old knock knees hire security at the airport to make her look more important or does she really need it because she is so unpopular?

Sue Digs Her Own Grave @ 08/13/2013 at 5:24 pm

Go on Sue. Get out that stylish Butterfly Brigade tee that looks like it was made at a Michael’s crafting class. Bahahahaha!

Calm down people:

Tyra; the point was about her looking comfy!! Not about looking like an actress or not. And she certainly does not have the red carpet look here anyway.

The point is not whether she can or cannot afford first class, or should fly coach, emily b, but that people travelling in first class can stretch out and sleep and arrive looking refreshed, compared to those who fly economy, and who are more likely to look tired etc.

Stop taking the lazy way out and using the “hate” card; it’s juvenile and tiresome.

Is Nicole dressed and ready to hit LADIES ONLY “Club Maxx, which draws a tough, body-piercing and tattoo crowd, was a favorite haunt of Oscar-winner Jodie Foster and Batman beauty Nicole Kidman.”

Not classy AT ALL @ 08/13/2013 at 6:04 pm

Is this seriously how 46 year old women dress? The whole cheap look is all so wrong on so many levels.

Epic Fail Granny @ 08/13/2013 at 6:08 pm

The zips on the tight black skinny jeans?? bahahahaha

Jada knows @ 08/13/2013 at 7:00 pm

Tight white see-through t-shirt around belly rolls is always a fail Sue. Bahahahaha!

She @Not classy AT ALL: Another Kidman fashion fail. She can always blame Sunday.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All