Gerard Butler Makes Shortlist for Scottish Fashion Icon Award!

Gerard Butler Makes Shortlist for Scottish Fashion Icon Award!

Gerard Butler shows off his chest hair while heading out for lunch with a friend at Real Food Daily Restaurant on Monday (September 9) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actor was spotted chatting on the phone while touching down at LAX Airport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard has made the shortlist for the Scottish Fashion Icon Award, which will be presented at the 2013 Scottish Fashion Awards on October 9 in London, England. Vote for him now!

The list also includes Gemma Cairney, Thom Evans, Calvin Harris, Andy Murray, James McAvoy, and Julianne Moore.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler grabbing lunch at Real Food Daily Restaurant…

gerard butler makes shortlist for scottish fashion icon award 01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,104 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 745 » Show All

@Can’tGetEnough: Hey CGE. Thanks for all the posts. Can you answer my question 48. Really curious how this all goes.

Prancing Pony @ 09/10/2013 at 12:06 am

@Can’tGetEnough: LOreallyL! Yes, it would put a whole new spin on a downward-facing dog!
I know, I know….naughty Pony! ;)

Madalina looks like her breath stinks.
Like most “foreigners”….

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/10/2013 at 12:14 am

@Ducky: Hi Ducky! I have no clue about those fashion awards. Wasn’t he nominated for this particular one last year? It sounds familiar, but I’m not sure. I’m still trying to process the cargo shorts and the boots and the yoga butt crack reveal, so I’m unable to think about anything else at this time. LOL LOL

Prancing Pony @ 09/10/2013 at 12:17 am

@Can’tGetEnough: “I’m still trying to process the cargo shorts and the boots and the yoga butt crack reveal”
LOL (a lot) very funny, CGE :))))

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/10/2013 at 12:18 am

@Prancing Pony: LOL LOL He’s such a hot mess isn’t he PP?

Prancing Pony @ 09/10/2013 at 12:37 am

@Can’tGetEnough: LOL…um, maybe (see note below)…LOL

psst…what exactly is a “hot mess”??? when I see that phrase I think of a steaming pile of manure…but maybe it’s lost in translation??? I hope so!!! :)

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/10/2013 at 12:37 am

@Prancing Pony: Definitely lost in translation! LOL From Urban Dictionary—hot mess—-when ones thoughts or appearance are in a state of disarray but they maintain an undeniable attractiveness or beauty.

Prancing Pony @ 09/10/2013 at 12:45 am

@Can’tGetEnough: OH! Ok, so not in the literal sense. Good….very good. Great :)
So, to amend my reply above: Yes, YES, he is! LOL
Phew, I could have got myself into a whole heap of trouble over that one!!! Another of life’s great mysteries solved! ;)))
Thanks, CGE! :)))

@Prancing Pony: @Can’tGetEnough: You gals are having way to much fun about the boots, butt crack and hot hot mess. I don’t know much Prancer, but I do know what a hot mess is. lol. Carry on, Having to much fun reading your posts.

@DH review: go to another thread!

@DH review: Phew! What a cr/ap!

Prancing Pony @ 09/10/2013 at 1:16 am

@Ducky: “I don’t know much Prancer, but I do know what a hot mess is. lol.”

LOL LOL LOL *laughing my head off*! So, my naivety is humourous…is that what you’re telling me, Ducky? ;-) What can I say without further incriminating myself??? This is definitely a case where saying less is more! ;)))

VeganGerry @ 09/10/2013 at 1:18 am

Awesome! Nice choice of restaurant Gerry! I’d love to eat there! Totally sweet selection of organic Vegan food!

Prancing Pony @ 09/10/2013 at 1:28 am

@Ducky: Great pics. Thanks for posting the link, Ducky. :)

Okay, third times a charm. nice big pics. So sorry gals.

@Prancing Pony: That’s okay Prancer, look what I just did after 2 posts finally got it right. He looks like a homeless guy you want to take and feed or something or maybe give a hug and handout.
Hey Vegan Gerry, you should have been there to help him button his shirt and tie his shoes. Good grief he is a mess but such a happy mess.

@Ducky: “He looks like a homeless guy you want to take and feed or something or maybe give a hug and handout.”
LOL LOL LOL !!!

Nice to see GB re-surface in LA with a big smile (looking like a cat who just had some cream) LOL
…….he looks like he does not even mind the paps and maybe even glad to see them… !!
….. Would be sad if a woman came around and changed his way … What makes a person special must be that they walk their own path in their own manner …. :)

@just saying: @Traci: He will be judged on casual wear like that, as fine you both know.

@Cinderella: He’s a single man, they have no idea matching things up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 745 » Show All