Gerard Butler Chats in L.A. After F1 Championships!

Gerard Butler Chats in L.A. After F1 Championships!

Gerard Butler chats on the phone while out and about with a male pal on Monday (November 18) in Los Angeles.

The day before, the 44-year-old Scottish actor gave a thumbs up while attending the F1 Championships in Austin, Tex.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard watched Sebastian Vettel set a record with his eighth straight victory at a race.

“I think it’s one of those records that you never expect to be beaten so it’s very difficult to find the right words,” Sebastian shared after the race. “If you look back, and if you look at those names who had similar records or outstanding performances in the past, I think it’s impossible to understand.”

FYI: Gerard is wearing a Chan Luu for Men wrap bracelet.

gerard butler chats in la after f1 championships 01

May I point out @ 11/18/2013 at 6:40 pm

I’m ninth.

May I point out @ 11/18/2013 at 6:40 pm

I’m tenth.

May I point out @ 11/18/2013 at 6:40 pm

I’m easily amused.

YES!!!!! ORIENTALS REALLY CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME! This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
Orientals hide their mind reading abilities by having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Orientals segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Orientals also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
Try thinking, and visually picturing things as wild as you can when you are around Orientals, and look for Orientals who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, it works if you try enough!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

@May I point out:

I hope all of your comments disappear.

Whoa… that guy with Gerry is very attractive! He needs to hang out and get photographed with the Butler more often! *fans self*

***END WHITE SUPREMACY in the NFL*** !!! The NFL and COCA COLA are promoting RACISM, BIGOTRY, and ETHNIC BULLYING with the sponsorship of the Washington “Redskins” team nickname. They are supporting, enabling, and profiting off of Institutional Racism. The NFL, Redskins, and sponsor COCA COLA are violating Federal Labor Laws by promoting racial discrimination in the workplace WITH racial slurs and ethnic hostility
End the ethnic Bullying and Institutional Racism perpetuated by writing to COCA COLA, and your Senator or Congressman to strip the NFL from its tax exempt status. As Taxpaying citizens of the United States, we demand that our government end financial benefits to organizations that promote Institutional Racism, Bigotry, and Ethnic BULLYING.

May I point out he has a man-gina. WTF happened to his b/a/l/l/s? Two gay men strolling in LA.

@Kyle:

STF/U!

Go ‘Skins!!

REDSKINS ROCK @ 11/18/2013 at 8:04 pm

Love my Redskins, football team, peanuts, potatoes. But just love me some skins yeah! Shiny red and NATIVE TOO Hahahahah

Prancing Pony @ 11/18/2013 at 8:05 pm

@MJ: Hi MJ, I think that looks like the guy that was with him in LA a few threads ago (just before the Zegna thread).

I have to say, the way they are dressed they look like bookends. lol ;-)

@Bubba: I agree with you whole heartedly this time Bubba and I’ve never done that before , Hehehe

@Prancing Pony:
To be completely honest the guy with him looks like he could be a stunt double? Maybe he’s reuniting with him for London Has Fallen?
This is so Gerry. Shows his sense of humor and the fact he sees most cameras. Like this pic the best of the group. Love the books and satchel that if it could speak, or write, would have a story to tell.
~K

@Prancing Pony: My gaydar sniffed him out years ago. I’m right on this and all of you know it.

@Prancing Pony: Ah, I missed that… I guess I need to back and check it out.
Hehe! I totally agree!