Katie Holmes & Jason Segel Dating Rumors Are Not True

Katie Holmes & Jason Segel Dating Rumors Are Not True

Katie Holmes hangs out with a gal pal while strolling around the city on Wednesday afternoon (April 9) in New York City.

A new report said that the 35-year-old actress is dating Jason Segel, but her rep is shooting down that rumor as not true.

“The story is completely untrue,” her rep told Us Weekly. “The two have not spoken since she appeared on How I Met Your Mother.”

Jason previously was in a yearlong relationship with Katie‘s Dawson’s Creek co-star Michelle Williams until splitting back in February 2013.

FYI: Katie is wearing a Madewell jacket.

katie holmes not dating jason segel 01
katie holmes not dating jason segel 02
katie holmes not dating jason segel 03
katie holmes not dating jason segel 04
katie holmes not dating jason segel 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What the heck is she wearing now? Please someone get her a stylist.

Near camel toe!

Katie Homely @ 04/09/2014 at 6:31 pm

Of course it’s true she is not dating him. Everyone knows now she is toxic.
I bet she will never marry again.

Watch Johnny Depp kissing Jimmy Kimmel!

Anyone know what’s up with Chris Klein?

God her legs look good in them Jeans. Katie is so sexy without even trying.

who's the other chic @ 04/09/2014 at 7:36 pm

is this her paid friend again?

During the “wedding,” Katie wore very chic seemed ma’am. I thought artificial, always wearing high heels, even at the beach. Said it was imposing Tom Cruise. I prefer her like this, jeans, hair pulled back. Seem more normal and ordinary woman. The photos of TomKat phase are very staged, theatrical. I get to laugh.
Hi Annie.

@Katie Homely:

Toxic? Why? She is beautiful. There is many a man wanting to marry her. I hope it’s not a religious fanatic.

Katie Homely @ 04/09/2014 at 8:01 pm

@9
besides a few fanboys from DC days thinking she is Joey Potter who they use to jack off to in High School- I seriously doubt it.
Oh and Nathan.
Other then those I don’t see “many a man” lining up to get with her.

KHo the train wreck @ 04/09/2014 at 8:08 pm

Jason Segel? Now, there’s a troop of guys couldn’t wait to deny that he’s dating her.
From what I can gather:
Jake GylL SOMEHTING, maggie’s brother.
Luke K-something
Jamie Fox
Jason Segel
Did I skip anybody?

@Katie Homely:

I never watched DC. I met KH post divorce.
List of women of TC, pós Tom Kat:
Cameron Diaz – Denied
Olga Kurilenko
Jessica White
Cinthia Jorge
Laura Prepon
Elizabeth Moss

He earns Katie Holmes in number.
I think the two are not with anyone. They should go on a romantic dinner, drink good wine, sit, talk, stop the hurt and get together again. The fans would love it.
Bjs Annie.

Katie Homely @ 04/09/2014 at 8:20 pm

wow, you really do believe every tabloid you read don’t you? I doubt Tom dated any of those women.
You do know that tabloids make stuff up, right?
Latest one: Elizabeth Moss comes out talking about her ex and she is a church member. So next you thing you know tabs are putting her with Cruise. It’s how it works.
Diaz even came out and talked about how she is friends with Tom and had dinner with him and a group of random people and the next thing you know tabloids are saying “he is after her”.
Do you see a pattern?? Tabloids pull stuff out of their butttts. Don’t take it seriously.
KH and TC again ? You must be joking or live in fantasy idk which.

@Katie Homely:

A man to be alone for almost 02 years? Strange. Or Tom hires prostitutes. Or, is waiting for me. lol
Have a good night.

#9 Many men wanting to marry Holmes? I seriously doubt that. And I serious doubt this rumour about her and Segal. Holmes is NOT Michelle Williams, not even close.

@KHo the train wreck:
i think Jake dont deny something, maybe It is not worth denying nobody like kho.
i still remembered George Clooney deneid in People, three women’s pr created romance story with him included kho :)))

surprised @ 04/10/2014 at 1:18 am

the people at JJ always seem too hurtful. what is wrong with some of you here? if you don’t like her, fine but why come here to say such mean things? i really do not get it. what is the motivation behind it?

i really like her. i hope she continues this happy, wish her the best.
as for the men really, i find it funny.those comments. she is beautiful, seems like a warm, good person.

her rep has denied it! love her! screw haters, they life must be miserable to be needing to bring somebody down to feel better about themselves. not one post, but multiples back and forth for an actress they dislike? get a life! and in the meantime, keep Katie and her persona alive because you.know, as long as people keep talking about you, you could care.less if.its all negative.

go Katie!

You wear those jeans so well!

@Tom: So you like the no room for imagination? I too see the beginnings of a camel toe.

@Meg:

I do not understand what you mean. Can be more clear and objective?

@Katie Homely:

read it on the Net. Cut my heart. Katie, please come back to Tom

“TOM Cruise is piling on the pounds!

The Hollywood actor’s plump appearance stunned his industry colleagues at the Jameson Empire Awards in London on March 30, and insiders have revealed why the former heartthrob is looking bigger than ever.
“He looked bizarre, like he was wearing a fat mask on his face,” said an eyewitness.
Sources say Tom, 51, is still miserable since his divorce from Katie Holmes in 2012 – and he’s been “pigging out” to cope with the pain of the split.
“Tom Cruise might still be a Top Gun at the box office, but since Katie dumped him, I hear he remains deeply devastated and heartbroken,” said Andrew Mor­ton, who penned the best-selling book Tom Cruise: An Unauthor­ized Biography.
“Tom was madly in love with her and she gave him an ador­able daughter. Two years since the split, he’s still tormented and in agony because he realizes what he lost in Katie,” said a source.
“While he remains a great dad to Suri and works hard at memo­rable father-daughter trips, he knows he can never duplicate the experiences the three of them shared together as a family.
“He sees Katie moving on with her life and that hurts even more. But the fact is, he has not gone on a serious date since his breakup with Katie and has shown no interest in moving on with that part of his life.
“He’s gained 20 pounds, and it shows in his face.
“Whatever the reason, it’s pretty clear Tom is depressed over Katie. He needs to either pur­sue Katie again or move on before he ruins his looks.”

Tom is obsessed with his public image. More, even fat, he still handsome, to kill any woman. Like wine, older … better.

Katie Homely @ 04/10/2014 at 9:05 am

@22
Now I know you are joking.
I think that was in the enquirer and I think you know its is bullcrap but posting it as a joke.
That is how tabloids work. Tom showed up to the award show and had bangs and so the tabloids make up a story to go with it.
Same thing with so called “blind items” most of them are made up and most are so obvious who it is suppose to be but they do it as a way to plant things in your mind. Not saying there was never a true Blind Item but most are not.about anyone but just a way to legally make stuff up about people.

love heeeer!

@Katie Homely:

I know how things work in the world of celebrities. When they want to further their careers, their PR people plant things in the media and then deny. But Tom exaggerates the arrangements. Require that wives should be converted to Scientology, deciding clothing, hair, etc.. control nonsense image. The TomKat divorce caused damage to the public image of Tom Cruise. Most people do not care about their religion and private life (gay, sterile, father of Suri, etc.). More after the noise, it is with a picture of crazy.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All