Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie Supports Brad Pitt at the Make It Right Gala!

Angelina Jolie Supports Brad Pitt at the Make It Right Gala!

Angelina Jolie heads into the Sugar Mill to attend her fiance Brad Pitt‘s 2014 Make It Right Foundation Gala on Saturday evening (May 17) in New Orleans, La.

The 38-year-old actress looked stunning in a one-shoulder black dress. After leaving her house, Angie rolled down her car window to sign autographs for fans before heading to the gala.

Angelina recently talked to the Daily Mail about her life as a mother.

“My children come first and Brad and I pick projects that are a priority because the balance of our home life takes precedence. We sit down and work out the next few years,” Angelina said. “With them I’m a kid again and I’m soft and loving because that’s what they bring to my life… I still get very emotional when I watch Brad play with the children – he’s so naturally devoted and joyful around them.”

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie heading to the gala…

angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 01
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 02
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 03
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 04
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 05
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 06
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 07
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 08
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 09
angelina jolie supports brad pitt make it right gala 10

John Parra/Getty

1,072 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 743 » Show All
So Gorgeous @ 05/18/2014 at 2:27 am

A vision of beauty! That’s one spectacular smile.

Real pretty woman!! I love her,she is so especial lady!I hope the couple was a especial night,because I can see many vídeos and funny photos in others sites!You are may favorite,lady!!

She hates marriage @ 05/18/2014 at 2:40 am

She ruins her movie promotion talking about brad pitt. The interview should be about HER AND HER movie, not the loser user. But this is what jolie has turned into, A spokesperson for Brad Pitt. Disney should be angry because the more she talks about him the more of a target she puts on her movies for his loonattic fans to attack. Disney never hire her again unless you want her to promote Brad Pitt.

The only good thing about maleficent promotion is how obvious she hates the idea of Marriage.

Angie looks beautiful and happy. I knew she would support Brad. They support each other unconditionally. True love.

Registered Nurse @ 05/18/2014 at 2:45 am

As always Angelina Jolie is beautiful, what a lady and classy 👍

seriously @ 05/18/2014 at 2:47 am

Lately Angie smiles bigger than ever, she is happier than ever. I feel the wedding is near.

She hates marriage @ 05/18/2014 at 2:47 am

@a fan: the support is one way. Angie is Brad pitt spokesperson. She lost her own identity years ago, what a sad sight from one of the most unique women to ……….what she is now. A shell of what she used to be. What do I care, I’m not a fan anymore anyway. She is a loser just like the user lose brad pitt. Any woman who allows a man to use her the way Brad Pitt has is not someone to be admired. He used her as a scapegoat the way Clinton used Monica and she loves it I guess.

She’s nothing but a big jaw these days. Wind could blow her down. Fanbots clearly are delusional. You can be a fan, but don’t try to avoid the issue of her being clearly anorexic.

It seems a big success for MIR gala. I hope there is a pic of Brad, Angie and Sandra Bullock together.

Im sorry we all know she is beautiful lady but she need to putt some weight there , after she is tall lady

Reading last thread, Brad threw one hell of party. Looks like Brad and Angie had great time, every one there had a great time. Brad and Bruno Mars together was amazing. kings of Leon was great too. Angie looked gorgeous on the way to her man’s gala.

Angelina looks soooo happy and just stunning! Saw her hours ago on another site. I bet she and Brad had the best time…heard Bruno tore it UP!! Lmao at Sandra B. doing the MIR gala and hanging out at Brangelina’s table…wonder if Manny ever envisioned that she would be like a total effing stranger to Brad while her nemesis Sandra Bullock would be at his event? Hmmmm. Also…hadn’t heard about trashy can-dler being there…but if so, I hope it’s hitting her hard just what a pariah she is…if she were not a pitbull for a mediocre tv sh iyt-com hack on orders of their shared PR flack, she might be partying with the Brange and sandy too. As is, she will always be in the shadows and dragged out for group dinners, no bish worth her salt who wants a decent job in H’wood will be claiming horse-ler and going to events that matter with her. Sandy on this one level is a disappointment…I overlooked the ex hub who liked to play nazi…but half nazi attack dog handler? Sorry, no can do. Although she’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for speed, and of course being all that Maniston was so desperate for, and yet never able to attain. Bahahaha.

She’s so radiant and gorgeous. Stunning.

The hater Troll is taking the success of the MIR Gala really hard. I can only imagine how it’s going to react when the Maleficent premiere rolls around in less than 2 weeks. It will be ugly, but so hilarious for us to witness.

Angie looks beautiful as always. Love her for the person she is, kind and generous. She looks so happy and so does Brad. They make a great couple. So happy they found each other. Looking forward to Maleficent, Unbroken and Fury. Love being a Jolie-Pitt fan. Take care everyone!

Brad joining Bruno Mars on stage in another angle.
===============

Bruno News ‏@brunosnews now

Video: brandoncreed: Brad Pitt joins the band In New Orleans for Make It Right http://tmblr.co/ZvRAGu1GBAT0B

who is prettier angelina jolie or diane kruger?

Brad & Angie are simply amazing- they do so much for others and are so inspirational. Plus, it looked like a heck of a party!!

her shows weigh more than her. she really needs to put on weight. the face is beautiful but that body could use some meat. those legs dont look like legs.

Beautiful…. Love her 😘😘😘

Jho hates #2 set up marriage @ 05/18/2014 at 4:34 am

Jho is still thinking thoughts of #2 set up marrige…..DeadEnd # 2

Another video of Brad performing on stage with Bruno Mars

Damn. Jared and Jolie fans even have to make Brad’s charity gala about her.
How boring…