- Mel B is reportedly leaving Stephen Belafonte after rumors of domestic violence have surfaced – US Weekly
- How is Matthew Bellamy after his split from Kate Hudson? – TMZ
- You have to check out these fun exclusive pics from the set of Every Witch Way Weekend – Just Jared Jr
- A newcomer will star in The BFG movie – Entertainment Weekly
- Jennifer Aniston keeps promoting her new film amid Oscar buzz – Lainey Gossip
- Carrie Underwood flaunts her growing baby bump – TooFab
- What are Google’s most popular searches of 2014? – MTV
- Here were the biggest breakups of the year – Popsugar
Stephen Belafonte News, Pictures, and Videos
“Well, I did have a four-year relationship with a woman,” the 39-year-old Spice Girls singer and America’s Got Talent judge told The Guardian.
“But I’ve been very happily married for seven years to a penis. Ha ha! An amazing guy. … I’ve definitely not been shy or been one to hold back. If I wanted to try something, I did. I had a girlfriend. So what?” Mel added.
Robin Wright flashes a smile while attending her cover party for Los Angeles Confidential magazine’s latest Women of Influence issue on Wednesday evening (June 4) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The day before, Robin showed off her fabulous figure in a tight white dress at the United Friends Of The Children Brass Ring Awards Dinner.
FYI: Robin is wearing a vintage Nina Ricci dress, Stuart Weitzman heels, and Facine clutch.
10+ pictures inside of Robin Wright and others at the Los Angeles Confidential Cover Party… More Here! »
- Melanie Brown and hubby Stephen Belafonte are expecting a baby together – PopEater
- Chelsea Kane makes her DWTS debut tonight – Just Jared Jr
- Lauryn Hill‘s daughter Selah is all grown up – Huffington Post
- See which ladies have called a truce – DListed
- Candice Swanepoel has an amazing body – Hollywood Tuna
- A former SNL cast member was not a fan of Glee‘s gay kiss – Towleroad
- See which Spice Girl is expecting her third child – Radar
- Rebecca Black responds to backlash about her video – Access Hollywood
- Ashlee Simpson and son Bronx step out for an event – Celebuzz
- Victoria’s Secret models hit the beach in Miami – Celebslam
- See which artist is hoping to sell a million copies of his album – ASL
- Lupe Fiasco will head out on tour this spring – Idolator
Mel B, aka Scary Spice, has a new docu-comedy called Mel B: It’s a Scary World, which will premiere this Sunday, September 5 @ 9PM ET/PT on The Style Network.
The show will follow the 35-year-old Spice Girl vet while she raises two grounded daughters Angel, 3, and Phoenix, 11, and finds quality time for her loving husband Stephen.
Check out the exclusive JustJared.com preview below. Zig-a-zig-ah!
“Mel B: It’s A Scary World” Premiere Sunday!
“They were celebrating an early Halloween party,” a source close to the couple tells JustJared.com.
Looks like Stephen borrowed Scary Spice’s lipstick. Hilarious!
Also pictured: Mayfair Hotel’s guest relations manager.
On the horizon for Mel B? Spice Girls: The Musical!
Scary Spice Melanie Brown takes care of a sticky finger situation after a quick bite to eat in Los Angeles on Wednesday (February 25).
The 33-year-old former Spice Girl then headed off for an afternoon music lesson and then lunch with husband, Stephen Belafonte (pictured below).
I ran into the gorgeous Mel B. and her charming Stephen at the Hollywood Life Oscar Viewing Party held at Mondrian Hotel’s Asia De Cuba restaurant on Sunday (February 22) in West Hollywood. The couple was familiar with JJ and talked about my blog having “positivity. There’s enough negativity in the world!” Mel also said she had a “great time” at the Leeza Gibbons Oscar Viewing Party they had just went to at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills.
[MB dress: Roberto Cavalli; JJ outfit: Dior Homme]
More Here! »