- Stephen Belafonte wants to keep in contact with Mel B‘s daughter Angel, 10, who is her daughter from a previous relationship with Eddie Murphy – TMZ
- Ashley Benson is taking a stand against United Airlines – Just Jared Jr
- Mr T talks about his DWTS elimination – Gossip Cop
- Are Rihanna and Drake awkward exes? – Lainey Gossip
- Many memes were created in response to United Airlines’ incident – TooFab
- The Rock is doing some serious movie research – MTV
- You may have forgot these celebs were at the royal wedding – Popsugar
Stephen Belafonte News, Pictures, and Videos
Mel B appeared to be in a serious mood while making her way out of her lawyer’s office.
The 41-year-old entertainer and former Scary Spice rocked a trendy ensemble as she headed to her car on Monday (April 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.
Simon reportedly told Mel that Stephen was “a bad guy” and “bad news.”
It was also recently reported that Mel‘s request to recover private footage from Stephen was denied.
- Mel B is now looking to get permanent custody of her child after filing for divorce from Stephen Belafonte – TMZ
- Phoebe Tonkin would love to have Candice King cross over to The Originals after Vampire Diaries ending – Just Jared Jr
- This is what celebs are saying about Harry Styles‘ debut solo single – Gossip Cop
- John Mayer has some interesting opinions lately – Lainey Gossip
- Jimmy Kimmel gets emotional while paying tribute to Don Rickles – TooFab
- These are the biggest differences from the 13 Reasons Why book to show – MTV
- Someone once told Ashley Tisdale that she’d never work in show business – Popsugar
The 41-year-old film producer wants the former Spice Girls singer and current America’s Got Talent judge, also 41, to pay spousal support and his lawyers’ fees, according to documents obtained by People.
Mel has previously requested to terminate the court’s power to grant spousal support.
Stephen is also seeking joint physical and legal custody of their five-year-old daughter Madison.
When she filed for divorce last month, Mel listed their date of separation as December 28, but Stephen said the date was March 1 in his response.
Earlier this week, Mel was granted a restraining order against Stephen, alleging horrific abuse.
The 41-year-old entertainer said her estranged husband would often force her to engage in sexual activities with a third partner, and he would often record the encounters. Stephen then allegedly would threaten to release the tapes if she refused to take part in the three-way sex.
She also described many incidents of alleged physical abuse, including the day before performing at the closing ceremonies of the London Olympics in 2012, where he punched her and pushed her on the carpet, where her injuries “actually scabbed over the rug burns.”
Mel B also claimed Stephen got their nanny pregnant and wanted them to all live together as a family. Eventually, Stephen forced the nanny to get an abortion. She also added in her filing, he “threatened me with violence and threatened to destroy my life in every possible way … destroy my career and take my kids from me,” via TMZ.
Mel B filed for divorce last month.
The 41-year-old former Spice Girls singer and current America’s Got Talent judge filed for divorce from Stephen and listed their date of separation as December 28.
Mel has requested joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s five-year-old daughter Madison, according to divorce papers obtained by People.
Just last month, Mel took to Instagram to express her love for her hubby amid rumors that they were going through a rough patch.
“My baby boo @stephenthinks11 we have been through everything that would normally tear couples apart and we have come out on the other side stronger, you loved me before I even new how to really love myself,you are my world honey and let’s not forget you are abit of a dickhead too xxxx #tenyearsmarried #fightfortheineyoulove #theysaiditwouldntlast #bitcheswishtheyhadthis #nowtalkaboutme,” Mel captioned the below photo.
Iggy Azalea shows some skin in a sheer ensemble while attending the 2016 Maxim Hot 100 Party held at the Hollywood Palladium on Saturday (July 30) in Los Angeles.
The 26-year-old Australian rapper, who performed inside the event, was joined on the carpet by Amber Rose, Stella Maxwell, Mel B (with Stephen Belafonte), Nick Cannon, and Tyson Beckford. Guests also enjoyed music from DJ Devin Lucien.
That same day, Iggy was spotted keeping a low profile as she walked through LAX Airport.
FYI: Iggy is wearing a House of CB dress.
45+ pictures inside of Iggy Azalea, Amber Rose, Stella Maxwell, and more at the 2016 Maxim Hot 100 Party…More Here! »