Kelly Clarkson @ Academy of Country Music Awards 2007

Kelly Clarkson @ Academy of Country Music Awards 2007

Kelly Clarkson, in a daringly low-cut black gown, and country superstar Reba McEntire flash each other huge smiles after performing “Because of You” during the Academy of Country Music Awards on Tuesday in Las Vegas.

The pair’s duet goes to radio tomorrow and is one of the the 11 duets Reba has recorded for her duets album, out Sept. 18th. Watch the video of the duet below!

For more pictures of Kelly and Reba, CLICK HERE!

Reba McEntire & Kelly Clarkson – “Because of You”
Academy of Country Music Awards 2007

kelly clarkson academy of country music awards 10

Photos: AP/Mark J. Terrill, Frazer Harrison/ACMA/Getty
Posted to: Kelly Clarkson, Reba McEntire

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she looks so good!!!

I prefer the original, pure Kelly version…

[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/16/2007 at 12:01 am

Kelly looks good, I didn’t know she liked that inbred, backwards, uneducated hillbilly music. (YeeHaw) I wont hold it against her.

I totally agree Just Jared
Much better without that old lady

its not working!!! I want to see the video

uh thanks for fixing it, it probably fixed itself haha
that sucked, the old lady ruined it
the first kelly performance I’ve ever disliked
sad

The song sounds really bad when its sung by a country singer. It sucks. The worst part of it all is that this duet version is going to actually play on radio… I like Kelly’s original version the best. She can beautifully sing that one on her own without anyone’s help… and I have to agree with you TUCKER, this is the first bad performance that I’ve ever seen Kelly do.

lmao I can’t stop laughing man reba whyyyyyyyyyy?
Im laughing at the youowoowoowoo part lol. Reba is trying too hard and kelly is “dumbing” it down. She’s trying not to out show reba that what makes it a bad performance on kelly’s part. Wow that was a bad choice for a duet. Kelly’s version is the best ,love that song but reba ruined it. Sorry REBA!

that sucked

I like the original version…

Shame on that loser Reba for destroying a great song!!! Poor kelly, she was just drowned out by the wooyooyoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn Peters @ 05/16/2007 at 10:19 am

Reba is amazing and your right Robin it is a great song the origional however this one is just as good if not better. Have more faith in different types of music. Thanks justjared for putting it online to be seen. Its greatly appreciated. But lay off Reba.

I like it better when only Kelly singes. Reba is so cute, but she should have kept out of this song. :)

she should of sang with carrie underwood that would have been interesting!

Is kelly trying out for a new job as background singer?? kelly ‘s version sounds hotter that chick needs to get lost.

fan of reba @ 05/16/2007 at 3:29 pm

uh, reba was the only thing good about that song

reba was like the only one sining the song.

Imagine an award winning singer that can make that song sound as beautiful as it was and then there are actually people out there bashing it. I thought it was very nice. Reba is a major star and should have top billing. Reba is not some old lady.

I thought, Kelly was OK. But, for a woman to be her age and look so fine I wish Mrs. McEntire were only mine all mine!
FROM: Tim_357_2000@yahoo.com

you all lick ball hair and suck the big floppy donkey ****. ***********. you have no appreciation for the classics. Reba did torture it, but she is the best. you cant blame someone for one fuckup. i mean look at this site,

erika_jenny @ 05/20/2007 at 4:57 am

have you heard the “does he love you” duet?? it was much quite good… but kelly’s still the star

shawn gregory @ 05/21/2007 at 2:31 am

Just to let you guys know Reba is one of Kelly”s biggest inspirations, and she has duets coming out with other artists such as Justin Timberlake and Kenny Chesney. Who are you guys saying all of this I dont see your names or faces on magazine covers and top billboard artists asking you to perform a duet of your top 10 song. Reba is by far one of the most beloved and talented singers we have ever seen. Kelly would agree with every bit of what i have written. It was not Kelly”s childhood dream to be the first American Idol it was to sing along side her American Idol Reba McEntire. Can’t argue with facts.

erika_jenny @ 05/21/2007 at 10:26 am

i agree with shawn… although i’m not really familiar with reba, i think she’s not as bad as we think

Kelly and Reba ROCK (in a country music sort of way)!!!! They sang awsome in the academy of country music awards. Kelly still rox my sox!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All