Britney Spears @ Marina Del Ray

Britney Spears @ Marina Del Ray

Britney Spears carries son Jayden James, 10 months, aboard a boat in Marina Del Rey, Calif. on Friday while a female friend carries Sean Preston, 22 months.

Scope out this NSFW video of a pissy Britney cursing out one overweight paparazzo:

“Hey, baby! When you gonna get on a diet? Have you ever tried weight watchers you fat f*k? Why don’t you run you need a f*ing job you p*y. Yeah run. Run b*h.”

Earlier in the video, Britney also gets fed up photographers, saying:

“Ma’am, it is illegal to do this. You have got to stop using the cameras and following people. It is illegal you have got to stop doing that.”

25+ pictures inside of Britney and her sons on the high seas…

britney spears marina del ray 01
britney spears marina del ray 20
britney spears marina del ray 21
britney spears marina del ray 22
britney spears marina del ray 23
britney spears marina del ray 24
britney spears marina del ray 25

Photos: Andy Johnstone/Bret Thompsett/PacificCoastNews.com, London Entertainment/HotShots Worldwide/Splash News Online
Posted to: Britney Spears, Celebrity Babies, Jayden James Federline, Kevin Federline, Sean Preston Federline

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

she’s so trashy

did she really say all those things..wasn’t she best friends with them like just yesterday?

she is losing it @ 07/21/2007 at 9:13 am

look in the videos. the reason she is soooo angry is cuz she was caught driving with SP on her lap

AGAIN !!

Feistyminxx @ 07/21/2007 at 9:22 am

It’s on splash. One of the Paps got pics of her holding her kid on her lap in the car again and she went crazy on him.

SplashNewsRules @ 07/21/2007 at 9:31 am

Sh said you need to ******* JOG you *****.

SplashNewsRules @ 07/21/2007 at 9:31 am

JOG not job

even though i don’t like this girl at least she’s telling the paps the truth.
if i ever have children and there are strange men following me around, i think my survival instinct to defend my family will kick in. i would kick the sh-t out of those losers.

Not very lady like but sorry those illegal, gang members posing as paparazzi, scum bag stalkers need to go.

Can you imagine have 20 morons like that following you around 24/7 yelling stuff at you in Spanish and Portugese?

She is a sorry excuse for anything. She needs to go hang out with Avril and take a boat to the other side of the world and go away. The only reason anyone cares about her these days is to see what kind of insane thing she will do next. I never liked her and she is just a fake loser!!!

Who is she fooling. She partners with X17 to let them know he whereabouts and to get the attention. She loves the attention but she wants to manipulate it and have it all positive. Believe me let them stop covering her and she’ll do another dingbat move to get back in the news

I don’t blame Britney for freaking out towards the media. Who wouldn’t? Honestly anywhere Britney goes, there are pictures of her. She can’t go anywhere or do anything with her family without being followed and photographed. This goes for basically any celebrity. With two kids under the age of 2, the last thing you want is people approaching you and constantly taking pictures. That’s probably why she kept Jayden tucked under the blanket for most of the time, Sean Preston was EVERYWHERE after he was born.

The boys are such cuties, they look so alike. Their hair is getting long too, but it looks cute that way.

No seat belt, not a surprise.

She’s probably trying to say things to them that they say about her. You know how the media is always showing pics of her extra dimpliness:). And it probably hurts her self esteem so she is trying to do the same to them so they know what she feels like.

She is such a douche. If she REALLY wanted privacy she could have it. Other bigger celebs manage. She calls the photogs to make sure her pix get taken.

She’s not fooling anyone.

msguidedmama @ 07/21/2007 at 10:01 am

this is just so disturbing in so many ways. I cannot imagine the horrors of never being able to even pull away from the curb, or having 20 disgusting greasy fat men stalking my every move.

but WHY WHY WHY WHY BRIT don’t you just stay home and keep private????? She is out roaming every damn day with those screaming confused babies.

Stay home and play house and try to give your family some normalcy!!

and quit smoking around the babies. good lordita.

I completely understand her being upset ablut the paparazzi but regardless, she should NEVER use those words in fromt of her children. I feel so bad for those boys and I hope someone takes those babies from her. And who is the ****** blonde that is laughing in the passenger seat while Britneys freaking out and her kids are crying in the back? She should try to comfort those kids! Has anyone called child protective services yet?

HottieTottie @ 07/21/2007 at 10:25 am

I’m going to pull a Perez here – her kids aren’t all that cute.

Children are going to cry and thats no reason to call child protective services. Lets be real…if we were in the same situation where every single move we make is being criticized we might get pissy at time to. And honestly how is she supposed get privacy? Hide in her home all day?? And if you don’t like her that much why even bother reading stuff about her let alone taking the time to comment.Everyone needs to chill and let the woman breathe.

I just love how you can hear her babies crying in the background and her priority is to insult the paparazzi. You know if those “fat f*cks” weren’t following her every move she’d be a nobody.

I almost wish one of them would have said something like, “Had a hit single lately, you hillbilly has-been? How about a visit from CPS? Take another trip to rehab? I think you need to stop complaining about us and start paying attention to your crying children you nutcase”

Or they could have simply said, “Hey Britney, can you spell role for us? As in a movie role?”.

There should be a law that prevents the paps from taking pictures of celebs while their kids are with them…..I’m surprised that there already isn’t one..
I wish Britney would take the phone off the hook and disappear for a while…I’m not expecting her to come back and be all that she used to be. I actually get the fact that you can never go back..I don’t care if she doesn’t sell as many records as before. Her true fans will stick by her side.I hope she takes some time off..And I don’t mean one of her breaks, I mean A REAL TIME OFF..she’s been going non stop for almost 10 years now without any time to just go back to the simple basic things in life and reflect on the past few years..
I think that right now she wants to redeem herself as an artist and prove to the world that she’s not a has-been.
When really she doesn’t have to prove herself to anyone. I think she stays in the limelight also to prove a point..maybe she feels that leaving it would be a way of giving in to everyone elses wishes. If I’ve learned anything as a Britney fan, then it is that she is very stubborn and doesn’t fancy others making her decisions for her. Maybe another reason as to why she doesn’t seem eager to leave the limelight is she doesn’t know who she’ll be without the fame and attention.She’s been striving to be an artist all her life and it seems that along the way she has lost herself.

This is only my observation as a fan, maybe I’m wrong..Maybe we’re all wrong about her.

In the words of Brit herself: You’ll Never See It My Way, Because You’re Not Me.

I suspect that little outburst from Brit is the real Britney Spears. Yes, it must be frustrating with the paps, but why do you constantly court and pose for them all the time? And pretend to be cutesy with the little funny faces and baby-voice?

You can’t be the paps best friend when you want the attention all the time, then turn around and flip out at them at other times when you dont want the attention. You can’t have it both ways! I think she is mad in this particular instant because they caught her driving with Sean on her lap again, and she flipped out because she knew this would result in bad press.

I imagine that she was a nightmare to live with. No wonder Kevin always went out all the time. She seems to be a needy, insecure, horrible stupid ***** who won’t listen to anyone.

Attention seeking idiot – if you really don’t want people taking pictures of you, don’t stand in a parking lot talking on your cell phone for ten minutes when you could do it just as easily inside the car RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! Give me a break. She’d die if they suddenly stopped taking her picture for a day. That or she’d take off her clothes and run into the ocean in her mis-matched undies to make sure her picture showed up everywhere. Oh wait…she already did that this week…

there’s a post a lainey gossip that if anywhere near true, makes me fear for those children. she is seriously mentally unstable and when she does finally completely crack, could be a real danger to them.

the photos of them always look so befuddled; they never have smiles on their faces or look to be engaged with anyone. it’s so sad.

I feel sorry foor her. It would suck to have your life open to the whole world. Love your site though. Not trashy like Perez.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All