Brad & Angelina's Water Taxi Ride

Brad & Angelina's Water Taxi Ride

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take a water taxi ride through Venice, Italy on Monday with all of their kids — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 15 months.

If these pictures don’t warm the heart, I don’t know what will!!!

UPDATE: You must must must check out this picture of Angelina kissing baby Shiloh.

50+ pictures inside of Brad & Angie‘s water taxi ride…

brad angelina water taxi ride 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,756 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 771 » Show All

how comes angie holds shiloh so much lately ?
i am sure, she hears about the rumors and stories about her not giving shi enough love….

one word: BEAUTIFUL

Jenn in Canada @ 09/03/2007 at 7:40 pm

Absolutely amazing! I love seeing pictures of Brad and Angie, especially ones of the whole adorable family. Georgeous family. I think a professional family portrait is due, maybe a magazine layout… Please, Please

I am sorry the paps haunt you, but I am thrilled to see new pictures of you and your children.

Bless your beautiful family. I hope all of your dreams come true. You are a breath of fresh air in a humid, muggy and sometimes negative world. You inspire me and are a great role model for other women.

WAY TO GO BRAD AND ANGIE!!!! GIVE YOURSELVES A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK!!!!!

Come visit Nova Scotia sometime. I’ll do the portrait.

Cool Family :D

I was wondering something and I just had to ask…
Do you guys think that it’s painful for Jennifer to see these kind of pics? I mean no one can know for sure, cuz we don’t really know her, but if you had to guess, what would your answer be?

and please please pleeeaaase don’t answer at all if you’re just going to badmouth Angie,Jen or Brad.

Peace!

40 Alexanderina : 09/03/2007 at 7:36 pm
from the old thread

389 QQQQ : 09/03/2007 at 7:10 pm

==========================================================================
awwwwwwww so cute and adorable, this is what I was waiting for a bigger picture, thanks 4Q, this picture has now become the computer screen background
****

Me too, I have been waiting for the whole morning. Shiloh has the facial expression of Angie, look at her eye and mouth.

Shiloh has Daddy’s eyebrows, they slant down just like his. And Mommy’s lips of course. I do wish they would have another so we can see if it is just as beautiful. Their other children as just as adorable of course. I hope they all bond strongly together and always stand by each other no matter what the world throws their way.

Jolie-Pitts Forever

OMG…thank you so much Jared!!!
This is the most heart warming pics I’ve ever seen of them.

I ADORE this familia….such good folks.

Alexanderina @ 09/03/2007 at 7:44 pm

I love how Mickey is holding up Pax so he can see, so cute

LOVE THEM!!
SHI IS WAAAYYY TO CUTE!!
ADORABLE!!

So much cuteness I can’t take it! Beautiful family in every way. And Mickey is so much a part of the family too and always there to help. See how he’s holding on to Pax’s leg to make sure he doesn’t climb out of the boat. (5th row down, 3rd in) 4 kids are quite a lot to manage… but they’re up to it. Shiloh is a little angel. Z is such a Daddy’s girl now.

awww!!!
they are waayy to cute!
LOVE THEM!

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 09/03/2007 at 7:46 pm

52 omg : 09/03/2007 at 7:40 pm
________________________________________

Well, my answer is that I just don’t care enough about her to speculate on that. :)

Pax looks like he wants to jump out of that boat…..LOL! that is so funny looks like mikie is trying to get him down i love Pax he so cute.

Alexanderina @ 09/03/2007 at 7:48 pm

43 guli : 09/03/2007 at 7:38 pm

Hiya Guli, yeah JJ been experiencing some technical difficulties today, I am glad that you are able to post now. How was your Labor Day?

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 09/03/2007 at 7:48 pm

45 Lady G : 09/03/2007 at 7:38 pm

I love this pic — you go Princess Zee!

____________________________________________________

In my mind, she’s telling the haters, “What the hell is your problem? Back off my family already.” :lol:

[~Famous~] @ 09/03/2007 at 7:48 pm

sharon has 6 kid, and thinks shiloh’s cuter than all of them. ouch, talk about crazy.

is it normal to love strangers more than your own family? ROTFL

Jenn in Canada @ 09/03/2007 at 7:49 pm

To 7:40:

Why do you have to bring HER up? This is NOT about HER.

GET OVER IT!!!!!

54 Jaxon : 09/03/2007 at 7:44 pm

Their other children as just as adorable of course.

===========================================================

Please don’t refer to Mad, Pax, and Zee as the other children. It sounds so Jon V. where MPZ is only an after thought!

Jared could you add the pics from x17 were shiloh is smiling?

In Jared’s blown-up first pic it looks like Shiloh has learned a growly go away expression for the paps too! Taking lessons from Z! And all you haters said she has no expression! Take that one on!

Bamzps fan @ 09/03/2007 at 7:52 pm

[~Famous~] : 09/03/2007 at 7:02 pm

A picture of one of JustJared’s biggest zpsmab nuts – Jill, attacking Brad.

Can’t you read? it says Jennifer Maniston bahhahaha

Haha Look at pic #26..I didn’t know Angie and Brad had added another member to the family again :D

haha had to say that..seriously that penguin looks HILARIOUS not to mention CUTE :D

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 771 » Show All