A Hilton Sister Sandwich

A Hilton Sister Sandwich

Paris Hilton and younger sister Nicky sandwich hair colorist Michael Boychuck at the grand opening of Color – A Salon by Michael Boychuck at Caesars Palace on Tuesday (New Year’s Day) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The 26-year-old hotel heiress took time out to sign a poster-size naked image of herself–the ad was for her new line of champagne-in-a-can from German company Rich Prosecco.

Paris turned some heads over the weekend when she was spotted mingling with Britney Spears’ ex, Kevin Federline at a pre-New Year’s party at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas. The pair reportedly took the party back to Paris’ room after leaving the club. Paris hosted a New Year’s Eve party LAX while K-Fed hosted one at Tangerine.

30+ pictures inside of a Hilton sister sandwich…

hilton sister sandwich 00
hilton sister sandwich 25
hilton sister sandwich 26
hilton sister sandwich 27
hilton sister sandwich 28
hilton sister sandwich 29

Valerie Macon/Getty

no more of the hilton sisters for ’08 please JJ.

YANKSIN08 @ 01/02/2008 at 7:02 am

dido with mighty

I can’t beleive I’m still not sick of them! More Hilton antics please Jared. Thank you, happy NY and all the best in 2008 champ.

Ooops! Spotted a typo; ‘believe’ not ‘beleive’.

I like Nicky. As for Paris, going to these events (with the likes of K-Fed or others) is her job. She gets paid. Wouldn’t we all like to get paid to show up at parties?

South African Chick @ 01/02/2008 at 7:19 am

8th

South African Chick @ 01/02/2008 at 7:20 am

I like Nikki better.

Vanessahundgens @ 01/02/2008 at 8:16 am

New new new video for zanessa click here: http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

They have the weirdest noses!

Jared please no more Angelina Jolie thread tired of that sick *****

I’m tired of Paris Hilton. Let’s hear more from Nicky!

it looks like paris lost some weight which is good, for a sec she kinda chubbered up. however what is going on with the side of her face in the pic where she’s got her back to the cam and is looking over her shoulder, it’s all wrinkly. she needs to stop posing like she’s some sort of supermodel on assignment it’s so desperate.

btw, the zac and vanessa fans on here really creep me out. the posts about those two get sooo many more comments it’s like people are overly obsessed in a really super creepy stalker kind of way :( get a life people.

Jared please post more on Angelina Jolie.and Brangelina,Tomkat,Bennifer and other HW’s family instead of Zanessa thoes two kids and some manless,childless,jobless women in HW.thanks

What happened to Paris’ armpit? It looks a little dark in these pics

I like th Paris pics,keep them coming!

somethins rong with Paris Hiltons sisters nose im not bein mean but that things mest up! and so is yours Paris Hilton i dont really pay attention to you but i heard you do naughty stuff so i dont really like Paris Hilton.

yeah parasite aka herplex makes a nice sores/scab sandwich..useless -tw it.- gross..shes a doorknob of diseases.,everyone has had a turn..and all have regretted it…..eeeeeeks.

Racist trash!

Ugly N Uglier

craig stairs @ 01/03/2008 at 4:16 am

that guy probably got herpes from standing that close to paris, ew what a ****.

julie palmieri @ 01/03/2008 at 8:13 am

Let’s hope Paris gets her head cut off

Hmm it seems like your site ate my 1st comment (it absolutely was super long) therefore I assume I’ll simply total it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger however I’m still new to everything. Do you have any useful hints for rookie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.