Rachel Bilson's Saturday - Sister Act!

Rachel Bilson's Saturday - Sister Act!

Rachel Bilson receives an ecstatic welcome from her kid sister Hattie when she drops by her family’s home on Saturday in Los Angeles, Calif.

Check out Hattie‘s cute pink kitty boots!

RB, 26, has been working out her new bangs recently.

More pictures of Rachel Bilson‘s sister act…

rachel bilson sister hattie 01
rachel bilson sister hattie 02
rachel bilson sister hattie 03
rachel bilson sister hattie 04
rachel bilson sister hattie 05
rachel bilson sister hattie 06
rachel bilson sister hattie 07
rachel bilson sister hattie 08
rachel bilson sister hattie 09

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
ASHI DRAGON @ 03/02/2008 at 5:37 pm

YES ! VERY CUTE :):))

Awwh! Her sister really does love her, and it’s obvious from the way Rach talks about Hattie in interviews that Rach loves her too. So cute <3

Rach looks gorgeous as usual.

So cute!! I love her

creepy that they were at her parents’ house but adorable

Here we go again

Get off me! Can’t you see I’m trying to pose for the paparazzi who I tipped off but I’m not aware is there.

dicaprio lovaah @ 03/02/2008 at 5:51 pm

hahah it looks like she doesn’t wanna hug her little sister !!!

I love Rachel and her sister is cute

Personally, I doubt she would tip the paparazzi to come to her parents house where her parents and her little sister would be.

purplehearts @ 03/02/2008 at 5:52 pm

@ HC posse

Hmmm I think Amber streched the truth?? I dont see Hayden?? lol

SHE’S DEFINATLEY PREGNANT

LOOK AT THAT HIDDEN BABY BUMP!

CONGRADS AGAIN RACHEL& HAYDEN!

#9

she doesn’t wanna paparazzi

What she say about Hayden:

Besides family time, Rachel also has been enjoying her growing relationship with Jumper co-star Hayden Christensen, as she finds it easier to date fellow actors because they understand the pitfalls of the industry.

Of this, Bilson tells: “I wouldn’t say any relationship is easy, but if you date someone in the business you do know what each other goes through.”

she looks like she could care less– i dislike this plain jane that for some reason is working and has a job making movies. She should be serving low fat skinny Caps somewhere anywhere,…….over move to alaska and call it a day………
Ok truth be told she shaggin my dreamlover Hayden.
I’m so green. Still she looks like she hates her sis.

SHE’S ACTING LIKE A B***H TOWARDS HER SISTER. A$$ HOLE!

purplehearts @ 03/02/2008 at 6:02 pm

@ SHES PREGGERS!!

Shes not pregnant!!!!!! You can clearly see where Hattie is huggin her that her stomach is flat!!!!

Rachel bilson is awesome

@ She’s preggers

Watch out, dumb, dumber & dumbest (aka Raven, lexi poop, purplehearts, irishdreams) are on their way! Can’t you smell their disgusting odor approaching! LOL

Oh so sorry, there’s 4 dummies and only three versions of dumb, oh well, they’re all interchangeable.

I really doubt she’s pregnant.

ROBERT, she may be talking about Adam there?

melis, as a Rachel fan, I’ve seen many interviews with her and in about half of them she mentions her little sister Hattie. She also takes her shopping and her ‘H’ necklace is for Hattie. She definitely doesn’t hate her.

purplehearts @ 03/02/2008 at 6:06 pm

@ neos

Go to hell! I happen to see nothing between them!!!!!! Get over it!

purplehearts @ 03/02/2008 at 6:09 pm

@ Roberts

You cant go by mags!!! They twist all the words!!!!!

WHO is this person and what has she ever done to be photographed every single day?! She looks like a rag.

She is wearing BAPE and Hayden loves BAPE! he must’ve introduced the clothing line to her. how sweet Hayden,now they both can wear BAPE clothes together!

see his hat:

NOW HIS GIRL IS ROCKING IT!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All