Wed, 20 August 2008 at 12:59 pm
Emma Stone is Red Hot
- Amanda Beard thinks Michael Phlelps is nasty.
- Emma Stone might be the new Lindsay Lohan.
- Reese Witherspoon shows off those stems.
- Bikini-clad Audre Tautou hits the beach.
- Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Garner‘s make-up artist has been found dead
- Christina Applegate had a double mastectomy
- John Edwards won’t be attending the Democratic Convention
- Selma Blair has some new man candy
- David Beckham is scheduled to appear on Sesame Street Friday.
- Nutritionists are disappointed that Michael Phelps has signed a deal to appear on boxes of Frosted Flakes and say his decision to promote the sugary cereal sends the wrong message to kids.
- The upcoming season of “Grey’s Anatomy could include a relationship between Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Erica (Brooke Smith). “Callie and Erica have a love story of their own,” show creator Shonda Rhimes tells TV Guide, adding, “And, yes, it includes Mark.”
- Four new U2 tracks have been removed from YouTube after a fan posted the tunes illegally. The fan overheard Bono blasting the songs at his vacation home in France and was able to record them on his cell phone from outside. The quality of the recordings was said to be poor, with the sound of waves and seagulls audible in the background.
Just Jared on Facebook