Jennifer Garner is a Coo-key Monster

Jennifer Garner is a Coo-key Monster

C is for cookey that’s good enough for me! Cookey cookey cookey starts with C!

Jennifer Garner takes a big bite of her key as she leaves the Treehouse Social Club in Los Angeles on Friday with her 2 1/2-year-old daughter Violet Affleck.

Violet was wearing the same Juicy Couture Navy Striped Dress that Suri Cruise was wearing! Mommy Jen also has the tank version of the jersey dress. Maybe they’ll be matching one day!

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner, the cookey monster…

jennifer garner cookey monster 01

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Obama/Biden. @ 10/18/2008 at 12:04 am

Can’t wait to see baby. Hope it’s a boy.

oh, and why does she need to pick her daughter up for better framing of the photo op?

That child is big as a 4 years old and can walk.
She is as tall as a 6 years old.

A pregnant woman should think about the health of the fetus- NOT the photo op.

Mr. Rabbit @ 10/18/2008 at 12:23 am

She likes carrying her, #3. Simple as that. She CAN walk but obviously she doesn’t midn being carried and Garner doesn’t mind carrying her.

mean people ¬¬*

procrastinator @ 10/18/2008 at 12:30 am

I’m sure Jen doesn’t carry Violet all the time. But it only makes sense there’s more photos of her being carried…if I had paparazzi trailing me and my kid around, I’d pick her up too. And then there’s the other twenty three hours of the day that we don’t see…

since infamous is always downgrading every celebrity i bet he/she (probably a she) is just a “fug” herself….pissed off at people who are better than her…. funny huh??? HATER!

holy crap…her stomach is huge! if she’s expecting it this winter…she’s gonna be HUGE at the end of the year.

They’re so adorable together, the best mom and daughter duo!!! And STFU to the people who are criticizing on them looking ugly and whatever.

Adoring Fan @ 10/18/2008 at 1:39 am

Hey look, another posting of my favorite mother/daughter duo. I hope to see that new baby pretty soon. In the meantime, I will enjoy pics of these two lovely Afflecks. Could they be any cuter?

Adoring Fan @ 10/18/2008 at 1:46 am

Violet is sooooo cute. I want a little girl just like her. She is the sweetest baby in lala land. Can’t wait to see her as a big sister.

buckeyegurl @ 10/18/2008 at 1:59 am

They’re so cute together. Love them and look forward to baby #2. To all you jealous hater…jealousy ages you prematurely ;)

i think you spelled Cookie wrong lol.
i hoe shes having a boy too, a littl ben <3

i corrected your spelling yet i spelled words wrong too LOL
** i hope shes having a boy… a little ben <3

Hey jared! @ 10/18/2008 at 4:40 am

Violet is wearing the same dress as Kate Hudson, Suri Cruise and her mom:

Love Jen :) @ 10/18/2008 at 5:13 am

Love her :)
they always look the cutest together!

she’s so cute……..hope to see a new season of alias……

jen is gorgeous and her daughter is so cute…I wouldn’t be surprised if jen had twins cuz lately every celeb has been having twins.

I carried each of my sons a lot until they were 3 or so when they got too heavy. They liked being carried a lot and I liked to carry them for the “hug” quality. Once they were too big to be carried, I noticed there were these wrinkles on my left forearm from where they sat all those years. My sons, now 17 and 21 are big, independent men and the wrinkles disappeared long ago. I am glad I had the chance to carry them.

Violet seems very well adjusted, smiling and happy even with photogs around (unlike poor Suri Cruise). Says a lot about the probable quality of Garner/Affleck parenting: lots of love, attention and sense of security. Glad to see J.G. is less into her looks and more into mothering. She’s probably too busy paying attention to her child to mess with makeup. I get that.

So cute. Jen and Violet always take the cutest pics. (And Ben too.)

Hooray for Jennifer Garner, she is Ben Affleck’s beautiful European princess, people should stick with their own kind. Yeah Ben & white Jenn!

oh they’re so cute together!

if she was after a photo op, why do you only see pics of her taking v. out of the car or going into the car? Not much of a photo op at all
V.,s the cutest celeb baby of them all. Love to see her and obviously everybody else does too thats why photogs trail them

I luv Jennifer Garner she is the best thing that ever happened to Ben hands down and I’m sure that he thanks his lucky stars for coming to his senses.

wolfer you must be a very fugly person to call someone as pretty as Jen Garner and adorable as Violet names. What a sad, pathetic person you are.

And Violet isn’t 4 years old, she is 2. Big difference for a child.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All