Katie Holmes: I Loved Notre Dame Academy!

Katie Holmes: I Loved Notre Dame Academy!

Katie Holmes heads to the Gerald Schoenfeld theater in New York City to perform in the Broadway play All My Sons. (Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly watched that performance. The night before, Katie wore a fun pair of lined stockings!)

The 29-year-old actress reminiscenced to NYT about attending Notre Dame Academy in Toledo, Ohio. She shared, “I went to an all girls academy, which I loved because we wore uniforms and really supported each other. We had a lunch table that was meant for six girls and we stuffed about 25 around the table. We all helped each other learn physics and calculus and all those subjects that frankly we didn’t think was necessary at the time. But we got each other through it while looking at YM magazine and Seventeen and making sure our priorities were in order.”

15+ pictures inside of Notre Dame Academy lover Katie Holmes

katie holmes notre dame academy 12
katie holmes notre dame academy 13
katie holmes notre dame academy 14
katie holmes notre dame academy 15

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

and how fukn old is she!!!!!!!!!!

stop dressing like a granny and chary blair

act ur age which is younggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

grow ur hair, put on some jeans and t-shirt for gods sakeeeeeeee

BECKY SMITH @ 12/07/2008 at 4:23 pm

Did she break up Ginnifer Goodwin and Chris Klein … Now that he is
single is that why she dresses so sexy at night….to go to do the play…

Does anyone knows where Chris Klein is right now???

I wonder how Leo knows TomKat. Love him.

All those skills in the girls school , must have taught to her be a lifeless , do whatever the **** your husband tells you to, kinda girl…

she is about as interesting as watching paint dry (in humid weather).

Cruise suck @ 12/07/2008 at 4:29 pm

Damn she always looks down. I just hate this family!

Do you ever think that she looks down to watch where she is walking being that she is in heels? Secondly she dresses extremely classy and does not show herself off all of the time. How can you hate there family when you do not even know them personally? What awful things to say. Be positive, she seems happy and she is beautiful.

LolaSvelt @ 12/07/2008 at 4:42 pm

Yeah, she’s not ripping off Victoria Beckham’s style at all…

I actually thought that was her. Silly boring girl (or haggard woman) can’t get her own personality.

I see crazy-cult granny is out for her daily stroll. And look! She’s managing without little Tommy to help escort her or even a Zimmer frame!

AnYIDEApOSH @ 12/07/2008 at 5:06 pm

i don’t know…it’s just me or what, but i find that she is now walking exactly the same as Posh Beckham, first head and second body.

“all girls academy”
don’t be so pompous katie.
call it for what it is…an all girls CATHOLIC school.
nothing wrong with that you know.

oh katie:-)my love

I don’t think she quite pulls the look off, but that coat is to die for!

I never saw the appeal of her. She’s quite average looking with that girl-next-door look. And her range as an actress is limited at best.

The coat isn’t bad, bit it doesn’t work on her. It’s meant for someone petite. Or, maybe it’s that hat. I don’t know, something’s off.

Is she channeling Posh?

Mr. Blonde @ 12/07/2008 at 5:37 pm

What the hell are you talking about, #2?

I think Holmes and DiCaprio met at this event last year, #3.

There was nothing pompous about what she said, #10

tawi-tawi @ 12/07/2008 at 5:46 pm

that coat is gorgeous, but it would look better with pants. or better even skirt if you wear a hat. lovely hat, btw, but of place with this outfit though.

she is a bit boring, but sweet.

xoxoxox you have no clue what you are talking about. Petite = short and whatever you meant by it, it works for tall people or anyone really. Katie is skinny if you meant skinny, a lot of people think petite means small person it really mostly means short. And trench coats look better on tall people. But those coats look good on anyone. You make no sense, you just want to bash katie is all. Or you are jealous you could never afford that coat. I can afford it so I wouldn’t bash her wearing it. I have lots of nice trench coats and leather coats. Sucks to be you!

Katie stole Inspector Gadget’s costume from the set! Her interview with NYT mag didn’t make sense half the time. She rambled from the first movie she saw, to what’s there to do in Ohio, to her dance troupe all in one sentence. It made no logical sense.

Hey, Jared. I think we’re overdosing on the Holmes, Suri, and Tom posts. Can we give this poor family a rest??

More of the Cruise family!

I adore & I am their humble subject! Tom & katie are the God & Goddess!

Re: L @ 12/07/2008 at 5:47 pm

********.

The coat is short-waisted and Katie is very long. It doesn’t work on her. If you think it does, then you should just say so, which, by the way, you didn’t say. LOL.

ugh….each article of clothing she is wearing is probably expensive…yet, she is so not put together- horrible fashion ‘sense” and can’t even walk right or stand up straight……she needs to go to charm school!

Mr. Blonde @ 12/07/2008 at 6:39 pm

Quit complaining so much, #18.

Katie is cuckoo for cocoa puff @ 12/07/2008 at 6:40 pm

She looks like an idiot with that hat and those extra large sunglasses.

Yeah, Katie…I believe you took calculus and physics. ha ha ha She can’t even spell either word, muchless passed a class in either. If she passed, she cheated. This girl is as dumb as a rock.

Katie is a liar, so why wouldn’t she cheat in school. There’s no other way she could get through. I don’t think she even graduated from high school.

Katie is cuckoo for cocoa puff @ 12/07/2008 at 6:40 pm

She looks like an idiot with that hat and those extra large sunglasses.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All