Jennifer Connelly: The Day Japan Stood Still

Jennifer Connelly: The Day Japan Stood Still

Jennifer Connelly keeps it classic in head-to-toe black at the The Day The Earth Stood Still press conference at Grand Hyatt Tokyo on Tuesday (December 17) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 37-year-old actress was accompanied by director Scott Derrickson and costars Keanu Reeves and Jaden Smith (Will and Jada‘s 10-year-old son).

The film will open this Friday, December 19 in Japan. TDTESS opened in US movie theaters this past weekend and was #1 at the box office, raking in $31 million. Rounding out the top five: Four Christmases ($13.3 million), Twilight ($8 million), Bolt ($7.5 million) and Australia ($4.3 million).

15+ pictures inside of Jen, Keanu and Jaden

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Jaden is adorable. But I hope he isn’t too arrogant already at 10, he certainly seems it.

Also, he looks so much cuter with his hair like that. =)

I love that outfit, but I am getting a little sick of seeing everyone wearing all black. Even though Jennifer looks amazing in it.
Did you guys see this on It’s Only Fashion also?

Did you guys see this on It’s Only Fashion also?

Liked the movie and the cast. But i don’t think will smith let his son get that bad.

Just me... @ 12/17/2008 at 12:10 pm

It’s funny because today december 17, Wentworth Miller is also at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo for the “Prison Break season 4″ press conference!! :lol:

twostrikes @ 12/17/2008 at 12:10 pm

i wish Jaden’s hair was unbraided. it reminds me of mine

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/17/2008 at 12:13 pm

Keeanu reeves need a BIG shot of testosterone to make that facial hair fill in. Nothing looks dirtier and unmanlier than a scrawny beard.

Keanu was terrific as Klaatu. He needs a shave but he is still a beautiful man at 44 yrs!

Oh dear. Her career is disappearing before our eyes.

(∩_∩)(∩_∩)♥♥__Mixedloving.com__♥♥ This is the best place for looking for interracial(Blacks&Whites) dating relationship or marriage.Now,Join us totally free!(∩_∩)(∩_∩)

No wonder Jennifer Aniston didn’t want to pose next to Jennifer Connelly for a photo shoot for He’s Just Not That Into You. She’s gorgeous, beautiful glossy hair (little too thin but she always has been), nice eyes, stunning. And what do you know, she’s not posing naked to promote a movie that has nothing to do with nakedness. Wow, what a thought, an actress who promotes her acting career, not her boobs.

Russian girl @ 12/17/2008 at 12:39 pm

Oohh Jaden is soooo beautiful kid!!!
And Keanu is Handsome as always!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/17/2008 at 12:39 pm

#8 – not me.
~
…` jennifer’s hot, keanu’s cool.. but this movie kind of sucked. lmbaoo `i swear i was in there wishing something ;entertaining would happen or it would just end.
~
… will’s son played the most annoying character in the history of movies.. i actually hate him now just because of this movie. LOL

SofiaRocket @ 12/17/2008 at 12:55 pm

Does Jennifer think the thinner she is, the younger she looks? Well, she’s mistaken! A little more weight would make her look healthier and more attractive.

I would totally watch this if that annoying kid wasn’t in it.

Jaden Smith had lern to posing.
He is a H**ker, wie his DAD!

Jared, you always get the JC photos first, you rule…I like Jennifer’s outfit and yes I hope she gains more weight soon. I believe her sudden weight loss is due to her being depressed over the unexpected death of her father a few months ago.

Jennifer is so classy. The woman knows when to make an entrance and she always steps away from the limelight gracefully without all the drama. Good for her. We need more actors like her!

Jaden is too adorable.. And I can’t wait for the Karate Kid…

I liked the movie. it was kind of eerie.. and very relevant for today..

I and my friend Karen agree that Keanu looks great! He still has it going on! Thank you Keanu!…lol ;-D

@ # 8: Keanu’s patchy beard has nothing to do with testosterone and all with facial scars form an accident with his motorbike.

If you want to bash people, at least get your facts right.

bird brain @ 12/17/2008 at 4:35 pm

i think jennifer looks great, but i still think she’s really skinny
her outfit is ok
i cant stand will smith’s kid, he annoys the **** out of me

Jennifer is a goddess!!

Jaden is as confident and full of presence as his Dad

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All