Jude Law Has a Sherlock Sunday

Jude Law Has a Sherlock Sunday

Jude Law, aka Dr. Watson, gets a visit on the set of his upcoming detective flick, Sherlock Holmes, from his oldest son, Rafferty, 12, in London on Sunday. (Also pictured: Almost-divorced director Guy Ritchie)

The 35-year-old British actor will headline the next Berlin Film Festival, along with fellow Hollywood heavyweights Kate Winslet, Steve Martin, and Clive Owen.

Jude‘s black comedy, Rage (about a New York fashion house), will vie for the Golden Bear with a powerhouse cast including Judi Dench, Dianne Wiest and Steve Buscemi.

For more info on the Berlin Film Festival (Feb 5-15), visit Berlinale.de.

20+ pictures inside of Jude Law‘s Sherlock Sunday…

jude law sherlock sunday 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Wow…nice makeup…could fool me!!

Jude is still PERFECT.

Why have you pixelated his sons face but post everyone elses kids on here no problem? …

He’s gorgeous.

piperwest @ 12/21/2008 at 4:49 pm

whats wierd is that they pixeled the older boys face but when its ‘ his two little ones the faces are shown,why?

How silly to pixilate any of the photos. Everyone knows what those kids look like. Celebs like to say “My kids didn’t choose this lifestyle”. Well honey, no kid CHOOSES a lifestyle. Kids born into poverty don’t choose their lifestyle either. I say- if your kids have the perks of their parent being famous (wealth, travel, private school, opportunity, etc.) then they have to take the down side as well (lack of privacy, etc.). GET REAL!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/21/2008 at 5:17 pm

Ok Jared, go ahead and censor me!!! Can two people not have the same moniker? Or do I not sound “black” enough?
Censorship is so un-American, don’t ya think?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/21/2008 at 5:17 pm

Censorship is so un-American, don’t ya think?

Thank you jared !!!

Looks like it’s an exciting film.

Thanks Jared!

Jude is sexy as always – and Rafferty sure is getting big!

Jude! *blows kisses*

Very nice pics, thanks Jared! I love the one where Jude has his arms around Rafferty.

Piperwest, I think Jared pixelated (?) the last pics of Rudy and Iris, too.

Saw Wisdom of Crocodiles via “movies on demand.” Really like that little movie.

Hot Watson!

Sheryl, CROCODILES is one of my favorites of all of Jude’s movies and I never figures out why it wasn’t shown He was really excellent in
the movie and except for the ending being a little far=fetched it was
perfect otherw/ise. Now as for these pictures, somone gave Jude a
gift I wonder if it was for his birthdaty (jude that is) and pixilated or not
his son is one good-looking fella and is getting to be a lovely young
man.. Jude seems to make that a ritual because Raf has been at all
of the last pictures I believe in the last few years. (mayabe not RAGE
it’s R-rated) but I guess whenever it’s practical – he seems interested in films as well as music.Thanks for this little bonanza, Jared. It’s very
mushc appreciated.

dolorescraeg @ 12/21/2008 at 7:21 pm

jared,
thank you so much for giving us these pics of jude and whatever we can see of raff……raff’s hair is getting a little darker. he’s following in dad’s footsteps. jude had platinum hair as a kid and then just like raff it went darker. jude never ceases to amaze me. the camera has a love affair with that face. he is so handsome. it’s surreal ….just perfect. i think of him as graham in the holiday and here he is as dr. watson. he’s a great character actor. jared thanks again. you made my holidays.

I think the pixelation might be a question of safety – an attempt to at least. Potentially these kids are at danger so I can understand why those “stars” who doesn’t parade their kids around would want for their kids to stay out of the media.

Deana, are you really that detached from reality? It’s almost like you’re bitter as hell at the fact he’s making a nice living.

dolorescraeg @ 12/21/2008 at 8:24 pm

deanna,
jude’s children didn’t choose celebrity. their dad did. he’s intelligent enough to try to keep their faces out of the tabloids unlike tom cruise who’s making a career out of his child suri. that’s pure exploitation.

dolorescraeg @ 12/21/2008 at 8:33 pm

deanna,
we ARE real. when a young man chooses to be an actor and becomes world famous he stills is a protective parent. jude is the celebrity…raff is not and jude would not like his children’s photos splashed across every tabloid. there are security reasons. now with tom cruise…he’s pinning his hopes on making his comeback on little suri. if ever a child was exploited for her father’s career it’s that littl;e girl. jude law has an entirely different phillosophy. he wants their life kept as private as possuble. that’s his right as a parent. i don’t care what your profession is you don’t use it to exploit your kids.

So true Dolores. I cringe about these celebrities who makes money out of their children’s baby pictures. Some of them sell to the highest bidders. Then they rant about privacy. What hypocrites. To me, those pictures are special, just for family not to be splashed on every magazines.

you see, Jared got it !

I fully support Jude. If he wants to keep his kids away from cameras and flashs, he is on his right. People live, you know?! in their own way! they beeing known, recognized or not.

Jared, why can’t i see the pictures anymore?
I mean, i get an error message every time i try to open it.
Oh damn!

Jude Law being Dr. Watson in the Sherlock Holmes Movie. While remaining sexy while doing so.

Love Jude

Thanks Jared

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/21/2008 at 11:59 pm

…`wow! people still swagger-jacking my ‘name’. lmbaooo
~
anyway’s, there goes the ;balding a-list sidekick. yay! hahahahahaha booooooo
~
..`who said “hair club for men”?!? show yourself dammit!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All