Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer: A Cabo New Year

Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer: A Cabo New Year

Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend John Mayer celebrate New Year’s together at a beachside villa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Thursday (January 1).

Aniston had rented the place with pals Sheryl Crow, Courteney Cox (and husband David Arquette) and Laura Dern (with husband Ben Harper).

Mayer and his two brothers had rented a nearby villa.

“I had the best holiday season since I was a little boy,” Mayer recently wrote on his official blog. Wonder why!!!

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer having a Cabo New Year…

jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 01
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 02
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 03
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 04
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 05
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 06
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 07
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 08
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 09
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 10
jennifer aniston john mayer cabo 11

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • karma for brad

Jill do you have reading comprehension problem? You are obviously borderline retarded, but you seem to have the ability to use your computer so I suggest you look up the meaning of the word CONSIDERED.
    Are you calling Oscar.org liars? It clearly says right on their site that nominees and winners are CONSIDERED not automatic members.
    How many times do I have to say this??? Are you in that deep of denial??
    I think if Pitt or Jolie either one were members they would be blabbing about it in every interview they give, so I think we know the answer. And if you Loons had ANY proof they were members you would be posting the proof, so we know the answer to that too.
    You loons simple stamping your feet and screaming that they are doesn’t make it so.

oh yeah and
    KARMA!!!!!

• Jill

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 8:00 pm

Oh Jesus, are you THAT FCUKING STUPID that you can’t read between the lines? Do you really thing the Academy would refuse membership to an Oscar nominee, let alone an Oscar winner?

Get the hell gone, honey. You’ve made a big enough fool of yourself for one night. You are clearly too emotionally immature to post on here. Come back when your IQ gains 20 points and reaches 75. That’s about the average for an Aniston fan.

• karma for brad

I figured I should post this againg for all the Loons in denial.
    Try reading it real SLOW, maybe several times.

*******Oscars.org explains, “A candidate…is normally sponsored by at least two members of the branch for which the person may qualify.” The site also notes, “Individuals nominated for Academy Awards who are not already members…are considered for membership without the need for sponsors.” *******]

I’ll even post the definition of considered for poor ignorant Jill.

Definition:

1. transitive and intransitive verb

weigh possibilities before deciding: to weigh the pros and cons of a situation before making a decision on a course of action

• Jill

dEE @ 01/05/2009 at 7:18 pm
    ********************************************************

Karma karma karma?

Honey, you’d better take a look at poor Jennifer’s Karma karma karma:

DUMPED by every man she’s dated since Brad left her
    PUBLICLY HUMILIATED by a notorious player
    CRAWLED BACK to same player
    TWO MOVIES she can’t get into wide distribution
    ONE MOVIE she can’t get distributed at all
    Management BOMBED at the Toronto Film Festival
    Widely derided as “D & D” — Dumped and Desperate — in the media

Karma karma karma? ROFLMAO!!!

Oh yeah, want some more Karma? check out Entertainment Weekly’s list of the 25 movies that must be seen before Oscar night for 2009. Know what’s #1 on the list? CCOBB. Know what’s #13 on the list? Changeling. Know where the mutt movie is on the list? NOWHERE!!

KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

• straight from the horse

Any horse with 110 million and photoshop can have a better body and face than jenho anuston

• karma for brad

Read between the lines????
    bwhahahahahahaha
    Yeah, I guess all Loons are experts at that. That’s the only way you can make your idols into what you want them to be.
    Do I think they would deny a winner membership?? Hell yeah. Do you remember what a freak of a psycho Jolie was back when she won her Oscar. I’m sure they cringed at the thought of having her crazy ass on board.
    Reading between the lines = making up facts that make you happy.

I’ll patiently wait for you to post proof that they are members.
    loloolololoololol

• karma for brad

Read between the lines????
    bwhahahahahahaha
    Reading between the lines = making up facts that make you happy.

I’ll patiently wait for you to post proof that they are members.
    loloolololoololol

• ellie

LuckyL @ 01/05/2009 at 5:19 pm ellie @ 01/05/2009 at 4:37 pm

LuckyL @ 01/05/2009 at 4:18 pm Lol, John’s going to urinate on her head today.

Oh yeah, where is this bit**’s family?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    You speak of urinating an awful lot.. I think you want to be urinated on go for it girl, you know you dying to try it..
    _________

Shut the F*** Up ellie. Never Address Me Again You Stupid Hag. I know you’re in love with Jen’s saggy vag*** and John’s urination games which he spoke about in his blog. Please don’t act like an ignorant fool about the information he publicly acknowledged he enjoyed. You’re just as sick as any other Aniston fan you stupid, idiotic, biased bit**
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    You a sad fool.. Go get Piss ed on already see you still can’t stop talking about.. I’ll address you as long as you want to be on here.
    Your a sad case of a human being, God screwed up when he made you.. TATA lucky l

• Jill

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 8:11 pm

Face it, honey, poor Jenny-poo is a loser. As in L-O-S-E-R. A washed-up, played-out, no-talent sitcom hag who can’t keep a man to save her life. A serial dumpee who went crawling back to the player who humiliated her in public after he dumped her by text message, for Christ’s sake. She’s a loser. And that, honey, is why you identify with her and defend her so passionately. You and she are two of a kind. And believe me, that is NOT a compliment.

Now tomorrow is a school day so go take your pimply ass to bed. You probably have more pimples on your ass than on your face. Pretty soon you won’t be able to tell the two of them apart.

• Wordsmith

OK so you’re really not demonstrating your ability to move on 4 years later. This obsession you have with the word Karma is giving you away. Maybe this was too difficult of an exercise for you at this stage. How about we try something easier. Can you at least acknowledge that the show Friends has ended? Let’s start there.

And for those of you willing to move into the year 2009, please show your strength by not using the word Karma.

• Jill

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 8:16 pm
    Read between the lines????

Yeah, when your reading level reaches 9th grade, you’ll actually be able to do that. Until then, you’ll keep on parroting everything you read in the tabloids as gospel.

Are you really as stupid as you sound on this thread? Because if you are, whoever took you off the leash needs to be locked up.

• Jill

Wordsmith @ 01/05/2009 at 8:27 pm

Hey, I love the word Karma. The Jenhags throw it around so freely in reference to Pitt and Jolie, but when you say anything about Aniston’s Karma, they start sh*tting brickbats.

Aniston’s karma has been totally fcuked up ever since Brad threw her under a bus. Which is exactly where she belongs.

• rachel

Jessica broke John’s heart because she followed her daddy’s advise to go out with Romo instead. Look at the way John look in Jess eyes..lovey, dovey!!JESS IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANUSTON. JESS IS YOUNG AND HOT LOOKING AND SHE DOESN’T JUMP TO BED WITH MEN, SHE WAITS TILL SHE IS MARRIED UNLIKE ANUSTON WHO HOPS INTO BED WITH DIFFERENT MEN. BUT SHE IS OLD SO SHE NEEDS YOUNGER MEN and better looking THAN HERSELF. I think John found his match. Anuston. Anuston and John are both averagey looking people according to anuston’s mom but John is a rocker with plenty of groupies. Aniston lost! only got her 110 m to helf her renovate her fugly face and face!

• Jill

# 257 karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 8:16 pm
    **************************************************************************

Now go back and read what I posted about poor Fugly’s karma karma karma, and then we’ll talk some more about karma karma karma. Because that bítch’s karma karma karma is totally fcuked up. If she’d been a better wife to Brad, she wouldn’t be having such lousy karma. She’d still be an A-lister’s wife, with all the perks that come with it. But there it is. Dumped by everybody she dates, and career heading into the toilet. Because that mutt movie isn’t going to help her career any. She’s turning 40 in a month, and no more movie roles coming up. She’d better take her tired ass back to TV. Maybe she can scrounge a few roles as somebody’s stepmother or something.

You’re right about one thing, honey — when it comes to Aniston, Karma’s a stone bítch.

Nitey-nite.

• ellie

Jill @ 01/05/2009 at 6:55 pm ellie @ 01/05/2009 at 3:23 am
    John and Jen say they are in love .

ellie: the TABLOIDS said that. You are far too intelligent to believe what you read in the tabloids.

I don’t care what John says; I’m watching what he does. A man in love doesn’t leave his girlfriend to spend Christmas alone while he does his thing 3,000 miles away. If he’s so much in love with her, why didn’t he bring her home to spend Christmas with his family? You tell me.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hey Jill. I don’t read the tabloids I watch what’s going on and being said,,
    You know what I think about the craziest PR move by Brad Pitt Himself & Angie Jolie to use his parents to be there on the red carpet to make Angie look better with her phony smile, laughing like a nut,to fix her problem with her big mouth. when they fell in love. I was hysterical, and the funniest yet to come Jane Pitt nor Brads Father never said 1 word about Brads girlfriend Angie.. It was amazing for her to make a fool out of herself.. Brad & Angie sorry to say are digging there own hole. You all blame this on Jen, Jen having a blast. well Jill I call as I see it..

Gq Magazine was done in great taste,, I never new what this horse thing meant with Angie, If you call that taste,I call it beast ality it made me sick that i could puke..
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Jill I’m on the role this will be my last statement I wrote earlier when my daughter was deployed, she saw Obama they all ate with him it was such a nice surprise, she felt really honored..Didn’t get to get a pic though..
    Now when Angie was there the soldiers feel shes there for attention cannot make peace there no reason in the world for her to be there but for publicity.. Take to many soldiers away from there jobs and put there lives in danger and makes no point what so ever, B/C Jill I do believe we all know about the war going on I don’t need Angie to let me know that ,Angie can’t change the world you think she can..
    I want to know why you think she goes there??
    Get over your obsession with Jen already you more obsessed with her then Brad & Angie.. I never ever try to say anything angry about anyone.. But you and your others have made it into one.. Not Jen..

you’ve become not such a nice person lately, But I’m effing done..

• ellie’s true colors

• karma for brad

Read between these lines….. :)

THE ASSASSINATION OF JESSE JAMES BY THE COWARD ROBERT FORD
    Production Budget: $30 million
    Domestic: $3,909,149
    + Foreign: $11,092,627
    = Worldwide: $15,001,776
    MEGA BOMB and no Oscar Nomination = KARMA

A MIGHTY HEART
    Production Budget: $16 million
    Domestic: $9,176,787
    + Foreign: $9,757,784
    = Worldwide: $18,934,571
    BOMB – humiliated by having to be pulled from theaters in the first week- no Oscar Nomination = KARMA

You keep “reading between the lines” Jill and I’ll keep dealing with REALITY.

• WTF

Maybe Jen new the papz would be around, maybe not. At least she didn’t stroll onto her veranda with her b**b exposed like someone else.

• galloway

more pictures of the ‘A-listers’ partying together in Cabo. Looks like fun.

Aniston & Mayer, Cox & Arquette, Leo DiCaprio & Bar Rafaeli, Toby Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer, Sheryl Crow, Lukas Haas, Laura Dern & Ben Harper, Kevin Connolly, etc….

• Fake-à-la Ferocity

My, my…..
    What a different place JJ is now that he quit banning and censoring anyone who doesn’t worship at the alter of Brandgelina.
    All this time it seemed like there were more Loons than Jen fans only because Jen fans got banned.
    Now we see the truth.

• ellie

ellie’s true colors @ 01/05/2009 at 9:29 pm I knew it. You were never a fan of Angie’s or Brad, you just said that so people would be nice to you. But now your true colors have come out ha ha ha. You were a fcuking liar, ellie, and thanks to the other JP fans who outed you earlier. I respect bet more, at least she never pretended to admire Brad and Angelina. She was more honest than your phony baloney as*s.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    You can bet you sweet butt this is me.. ELLIE Do you like it you bunch of morons. Do you like people to be made fun of for no reason.. Who the furck cares about Karma, about Jen being #1 in the movies. What kind have these sites turned into.. Say as you please about me you bunch of dirt bags you are never or know how to be nice. Just can’t or don’t have a nice bone in your body. You make no efing sense.

. You like Angie & Brad being spoken mean about. Well I don’t like anyone being spoken mean about.. I wish they would take that piece of sh it luckyl & mimi off this site and Jill your getting no better,, What hell happened to you.. I don’t care who’s nice to me. you still don’t get .
    Its over for 4 effing yrs does this crap of making fun of people turn you on.. Or are you Just a misfit born by mistake,, My God Grow Up Already
    You immature bas tar*s… I had enough.. Jill you use to make like you wanted to help Jen Your just as bad as the other ones..
    Don’t bring up baby death you guys all do that sh it by yourselves
    everyminute of arguing. making fun of people on the site..
    I will be on Angie and Brads site when I please, Just trying to prove a point. But not one of you have commen sense.. Do you??

• galloway

Wow…when did Jill get so inarticulate?

• groundcontrol

This thread is hilarious. There is an anonymous fake wannabe insider posting her alleged “insider” info that Aniston has a boyfriend she plans to marry but can’t acknowldge him because he’s not famous? Bwaaaahhhhhhhh….

Stop. You. Are. Killing. Me.

Sweetie, lilttle wannabe insider, you sound like a psychotic teenager. Or one of those lonely fanfic writers. Nothing in your post sounds remotely plausible. That is NOT how the industry works. Aniston despite her longing for a better career in films is not some ingenue or starlet. She has quite a bit of financial security and enough contacts to stay in the business without being forced to play games hiding a “real boyfriend.” Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

In fact, if Aniston DID have a nonfamous or out-of-the-business paramour that would HELP her image immensely. She would not look like the pathetic loser for continuing to even utter her ex-husband’s name let alone breach propriety by rudely complaining about the mother of his children and joking about his children. A nonfamous boyfriend or “fiance” would make her look half way normal.

As a final joke you cannot be serious that Aniston succeeded in any way in making her ex husband jealous because of any of those men she has been seen with. Her ex husband is Brad Pitt. And he is with Angelina Jolie. Need I say more?

And you might want to stop talking to yourself. No one here is stupid enough to believe your nonsensical posts – so no one here is responding to you or asking you questions.

• luvcats

okay now, ellie THERE in post # 265 TELL ME IF YOU ARE ANGIE FAN?……..OR AS YOU CLAIM ,YOU LIKE BOTH?……and i know jill was trying to defend your a good person?…….THIS IS YOUR REAL COLOR!!!!……yes, somebody said she respect bet more and for me rein is really nice, she befriends that jp fans but she NEVER PRETENDED TO BE A JP OR ANGIE FAN.did you remember what and others accused you before?………passive aggressive,fake and you are not really a nice person trying to play as a nice gal,a peacemaker and an angie fan. i am not as bad as you and i have more soul than you because pretend to be aniston fan ,yes i like her a little and questions her bikini ,nudity and name dropping but never accused her of anything . i never accusec like you now with angie, though i could care less ,if you accused angie of anything BUT WHY CLAIM YOU’RE ANGIE FAN?????…….i could all the disgusting names but i don’t go that low. there in post # 265 IS YOU!!!!!….you are peacemaker????….or you’re simply a piece of $hit?….boy i was SOOO RIGHT AND SO ARE THE OTHERS. i don’t care if you attack the jp fans who are attacking aniston but now you blurt OUT YOUR TRUE feelings for angie and for you whatever she’s doing is all a piece of $hit!…..you are so DISGUSTING!……i would have more respect for rude fans who play it out in the open rather than a FAKE SCAM ARTIST. you make BET a BETTER PERSON!!! will jade seems alright because she never pretend to be a fan of both.

• clooniqua

Ugly MANiston @ 01/05/2009 at 6:39 pm

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Jennifer Anniston will go to her grave a bitter and deranged woman, how else can you explain this woman’s inability to move on from a divorce that will be four years next month, this woman has whined about her divorce almost as long as the damn marriage lasted.

I have always thought that Jennifer was a cold, conniving, manipulative fake ***** clothed in the girl next door image by her PR people. Either the pity party backfired so badly and had her stuck as the pitiful, pathetic ex wife who is unlucky in love that she is now trying to reinvent herself by attacking Angelina Jolie every opportunity she gets while praising the ex husband that dumped her for the ever luscious Jolie, or she has lost her mind.

Her latest attempt at a lame joke about the Jolie-Pitt’s children is beyond the pale, how interesting that she has admitted reading Angelina’s interviews but now she even knows her children’s name and she is not even ashamed to admit that? I hope Brad and Angelina have serious security around her their children.

Oh, and Jennifer claims she did not know what was going on, REALLY, Jennifer, did your best friend Courtney not say that Brad was honest with you about the falling in love with Angelina but fighting those emotions. Well, yo u tried dissing Angelina by saying considering the source of the information, well, Brad just told Rolling Stone magazine that Mr and Mrs Smith is his favorite movie of Angelina’s, because that was where he fell in love with Ms Jolie- now consider that source and how uncool was Brad.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope Brad and Angelina have serious security around their children TOO – to keep psycho, foaming-at-the-mouth fans (like you) away from them.

How’s your “blog” going? I think you should post it over at FF – AGAIN – twice was not nearly enough. Your fabulous writing skills need to be shared with the world.. (<———-sarcasm)

• ellie’s true colors

—-
    I don’t why that pretending faker had to say she was a fan of the JPs, and then slammed Angelina’s humanitarian effort in Iraq. Angie was not the only celebrity to go to Iraq, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey come to mind, yet ellie was not screaming that they took soldiers away from their job.

Jill, I hope you no longer are nice to this faker.

• luvcats

ellie , your daugter in iraq right as you said right?….why not concentrate on your daughter and aniston?….rather than your fake charade?…..your calling jolie as a fake?….that all she does is for attention?….what a scumbag are you?….how about if i say your daughter go to iraq because she just needs money?…she don’t care about what’s going in iraq nor being a soldier- do you like that?…..yes, i know family is off-limits but angie has a family too, BUT YOU THINK HER GOING THERE PUTTING HER LIFE IN DANGER AND PREGNANT IS JUST FOR ATTENTION, MADE ME THINK YOU ARE REALLY DISGUSTING ,USELESS OLD BAG WHO LOVES LIVING IN A SHALLOW WORLD OF TANNING,YOGA, VACATIONING,WEARING AN ITSY BITSY BIKINI AND ONLY DYING TO LOOK GOOD.i don’t care if you attack the fans who was mean to aniston, but attacking angie, WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?……DID BRAD DUMPED YOU TOO FOR ANGIE?….YOU’RE A GRANDMA?…..what a DISGUSTING,USELESS GRANDMA!…i can only hope your grandkids or your daughter will not be like a fake scumbag like you. BY THE HAIL TO BET AND JADE,GOOD FOR YOU GUYS NOT FAKING IT,BE A TRUE JENFAN! WHO CARES WHAT THE JP FANS AND OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANISTON, but don’t be a FAKER LIKE THIS OLD BAG GRANDMA. she’s here more depending jennifer than worry about her daughter in volatile iraq,WOW!!!…..also why is everybody using GOD’s NAME to spew hate or attack somebody?….there is only one GOD and HE IS GOOD!…..if you want to invoke evil ,then call the evil,plain and simple.

• clooniqua

• ellie

luvcats one more thing . I never realized someone could & would leave a site of someone they really like and to be hurt like that. You people are so nasty I can’t belive there feelings could be and are hurt. Shame on all you people.. you all digust me…

• luvcats

another thing ellie-cat ,you claim,you’re not a vulgar person what happened now,you can’t PRETEND TO BE NICE ANYMORE?…….you claim ,you don’t curse unlike others, what a B.S. …wow somebody bought you’re FAKE TAN!!!….you’re gorgeous, i think you were once married to brad or maybe YOU ARE JENNIFER?……am i right GOURGE-JUICE?…….see you ARE a NATURAL BEAUTY!…..you are au natural!….nothing is fake on you not even your contact lens.IN REALITY BOTH FANS in EACH SIDE HAS SOME UGLINESS BUT YOU ARE ON A DIFFERENT CATEGORY. i THINK YOU BELONG IN HOLLYWEIRD,YOUR FAKENESS WILL SURVIVE IN THERE, NOT IN IRAQ!….if you know what i mean,you poor thing,poor soul, i don’t know for sure ,if you have a daughter in iraq and the bad thing you ask others to pray for their safety,yet your fake ,scumbag @$$ is here more worried about jennifer. do you think how idiotic you are?…..i kind of think ,you are that hater izzy who got busted long ago.like you she pretend to be a fan of angie and befriend jp fans but then she never claimed to be a jenfan,only got caught when she attack angie but forgot to change her name.hmmmmmm…….i think this is your new name.

• luvcats

ellie , you are as nasty as you look!!!!…i don’t buy your game, maybe jill would but not me. YOU ARE WAY NASTIER AND SHALLOW SCUMBAG!!!!

• minivan goddess

• minivan goddess

I always knew miss ellie was a PHONY like her idol. Queen of passive aggressive! Ellie Ellie we SEE YOU!! hhahahha

• ellie

ellie’s true colors @ 01/05/2009 at 10:51 pm Go luvcats. You were one of those who questioned faker ellie from the beginning.
    —-

Jill, I hope you no longer are nice to this faker
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I don’t care what any of you think of me.. I truly like everyone.. Just making a point, You are horrible on both sides.. but Ellie is here to stay. And anywhere..

• Jill

ellie @ 01/05/2009 at 10:02 pm
    Jill you use to make like you wanted to help Jen

Not after she dragged Angelina’s children into her bullshit, ellie. That was beyond disgusting. I couldn’t care less what happens to her behind that. She deserves whatever she gets.

• clooniqua

I am not a fan of Angelina’s and I think that she went to Iraq to draw attention – to herself, of course, not the troops or the Iraqi people. Who does she think she is, anyway? The war has been going on all these years and suddenly she concerns herself with it, because she has sme crazy idea that she alone has the solution to everyone’s problems? Narcissistic, much? And if anything had happened to her unborn children while she was there, it would have been 100% her fault. Fortunately, nothing DID happen, and she didn’t find that magic solution yet, did she? I guess we’ll have to wait until she has another movie to promote.

• Jill

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009 at 9:37 pm

This fcuking idiot never learns. You want reality? Try this on:

Lifetime gross totals:
    Aniston: $772 million
    Pitt: $1.7 billion
    Jolie: $1.2 billion

Source: boxofficemojo.com

Reality sucks and Karma’s a bítch. ROTFLMBAO!

• ellie

luvcats @ 01/05/2009 at 11:28 pm another thing ellie-cat ,you claim,you’re not a vulgar person what happened now,you can’t PRETEND TO BE NICE ANYMORE?…….you claim ,you don’t curse unlike others, what a B.S. …wow somebody bought you’re FAKE TAN!!!….you’re gorgeous, i think you were once married to brad or maybe YOU ARE JENNIFER?……am i right GOURGE-JUICE?…….see you ARE a NATURAL BEAUTY!…..you are au natural!….nothing is fake on you not even your contact lens.IN REALITY BOTH FANS in EACH SIDE HAS SOME UGLINESS BUT YOU ARE ON A DIFFERENT CATEGORY. i THINK YOU BELONG IN HOLLYWEIRD,YOUR FAKENESS WILL SURVIVE IN THERE, NOT IN IRAQ!….if you know what i mean,you poor thing,poor soul, i don’t know for sure ,if you have a daughter in iraq and the bad thing you ask others to pray for their safety,yet your fake ,scumbag @$$ is here more worried about jennifer. do you think how idiotic you are?…..i kind of think ,you are that hater izzy who got busted long ago.like you she pretend to be a fan of angie and befriend jp fans but then she never claimed to be a jenfan,only got caught when she attack angie but forgot to change her name.hmmmmmm…….i think this is your new name
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I never said my daughter was deployed in Iraq, she was there, but mostly in Afghanistan..and met Obama in Kuwait.. My girl is home for a few months.. And how happy i am she is.. Jess did hear these things.. Angie was called the big phony over there that wasn’t wanted there and they feel she did that for publicity..Sorry But thats what they say..My name isn’t changed . I sick of all the bull crap. Not one of you have nothing nice to say.. Also the most stupidest things I ever heard…And I will comment on anything I want.. do you like it??You all take this baby crap to seriously, there people like anyone else. They just own 4 homes rent 39,000 a week in rent , by a 25 million dollar house, they all do every star…Take care …….ellie

• luvcats

i never called aniston a fake or any name,yet you accused angie as fake especially the one she went to iraq, there you made me vomit ABOUT you old bag. i would rather take your game faking to be an angie fan but calling angie’s humanitarianisn as fake and she justt faking herself going to iraq, that MADE YOU SIMPLY DISGUSTING. i don’t care much if accuse or make your stupid- self believe that angie is a homewrecker or she stole brad,perhaps you are jennifer and can’t accept that brad left you,that is fine with me- but iCAN’T take you calling angie faking her way to a war zone or iraq. it’s like you are trying to convince me that jennifer really cares for the charity,when most of the times i see her doing her own thing,tanning,vacationing in itsy bitsy bikini,hanging with friends,running with her dog,shopping,with mayer and etc. i can count on my finger when she did something on charity ,some of it was posing,appearing in charity gala or telethon,ads not doing any dirty work ,But……..i CAN’t HOW MANY TIMES SHE POSE IN LOS CABOS?………too many!….that’s okay!…theres nothing wrong with it because she’s not hurting anybody, but to tell me she is dedicated to charity is a JOKE.i am happy that marley & me made money,i really hope for her to do well and not to respond any 3rd party comments.but as far as you ellie- you are faker that jennifer’s orange tan ,atleast she looks,while you on the other hand are a waste of space, shallowwwww faker.now,go hurry and change another name and befriend another jp fan and claim your angie-jenfan okay?…..also make another story that you have a brother/sister/husband in afghanistan because you already use iraq.OH, i REMEBERED WAY back as i lurk only,you said you were a fan of jen but never watch a lot of her movie, though you did watch several of angie’s movie,WOW!!!!! yeah you are really good!!!!…the jokes are on those who fell for it.

• Jill

ellie @ 01/05/2009 at 9:12 pm
    *************************************************************************************************

Ellie I know there are some impostors posting on here and I sure hope it was an impostor posting this and not you. This is beyond despicable. But I’m sure you already know that.

• ellie

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Yes sometimes people have pretended to be me.. But this is me now.. Just tired of all the bull crap.. to see how you fans feel about nasty crap about angie just to make a point. You don’t like it I don’t give a crap..
    I wish them all happiness in there lives always will, and i have a heart of gold. Never believe me i don’t care, But I will not put up with vicious statements from either side.. Right now I’m no peacemaker I’m the trouble maker..

• luvcats-smells-ellie’s@$$

okay, so angie was called being fake in iraq right?…that’s what you heard from your daughter.how about somebody callingyour fake @SS stinking than aniston’s orange tan?…….hey!…. she looks good for that orange goddess look!! …don’t get me wrong, now i AM CALLING YOUR FAKE @$$!

• clooniqua

ellie @ 01/06/2009 at 12:00 am clooniqua @ 01/05/2009 at 11:14 pm What happened – did someone post on here, pretending to be ellie? That happened to me, too. The people reading these posts should be aware that this happens – cowards will use your name and post ridiculous and usually nasty comments that others will attribute to you. If you don’t believe me, say you are leaving for the night and then check back – that’s how I found out!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey, I am no fan of Angelina or Brad. Please don’t hurt my feelings by lumping me in with a bunch of loons! This is a Jennifer Aniston/John Mayer thread – and yet there are probably more loons here than on the Brangelina threads. Go figure.

• LuckyL

ellie @ 01/05/2009 at 8:20 pm

LuckyL @ 01/05/2009 at 5:19 pm ellie @ 01/05/2009 at 4:37 pm

LuckyL @ 01/05/2009 at 4:18 pm Lol, John’s going to urinate on her head today.

Oh yeah, where is this bit**’s family?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    _________

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    _________
    You Are An Ugly, Middle-Aged, Hag. Go F*** Yourself You Stupid Bit**. Your Life Is As Much A Stagnant Failure as Aniston’s. Are You Barren As Well Hag?

When I tried to f****** talk to you to clear sh** up you conveniently ignored that post, though you feel so f****** compelled to try and rag on me with your 3-year-old grammar and syntax. F****** slit your throat already you idiotic c*nt .

• ellie

minivan goddess @ 01/05/2009 at 11:35 pm See Ellie if you would just be true to yourself in the first place. Be proud of being jenhag fans this wouldnt have happened. Don’t dish out what you cant handle my dear. This is what happens when you want to play with the big kids. lol!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Lets go you think I care what you have to say to me, You right I’m a jen Fan a Kate Hudson fan john Mayer fan an angie fan a brad fan tom cruise would you like me to go on… You call yourself a big kid your right thats what you are a Big Kid I’m an adult.. ..Don’t tell me how to act or what to say.. I don’t care what happened here don’t you get it..

• LuckyL

God, I’m sorry your future began to spiral helpless downward at your mother’s failed abortion c*n t.

• Mary

Bottom line we can all see that this relationship is a pr fake. Jen don’t feel good for playing this game with a guy that dumped her. John is a publicity who*re with his career going no where that’s why he participating in this sham. John hopes CAA can pull the same fake stunts to build his career back up. John is a pathetic douche bag for sure. I hope he is left with nothing. His fans are already leaving him for sure. John old fans don’t buy into this fake plastic surgery Hollywood life style John sold out big time.

• Jill

karma for brad @ 01/05/2009

Wassamatta, honey, had enough Karma Karma Karma for one night, or are you trying to dig up some more numbers? Doesn’t matter how you try to add them up, they’ll never come out the way you want them to.

You can hate on Brad and Angelina all you want. But when you’re finally done, they are still rich, famous, talented, very much in love with each other and devoted to their six beautiful, vibrant children; and you are still a fat, ugly, scorned, bitter, spiteful, hateful, jealous hag, spending your lonely days and nights spewing cráp all over a blog.

Karma’s a stone bítch.

• Just wait and see

It’s so sad that Jen fan’s started to bow down to this fake set up. They don’t know Mayer at all he loves to make a fool of the media. Bet that is not even Mayer in that picture.

• luvcats-smells-ellie’s fake@$$

one more thing as far as i know angie went to iraq to see the situation on hand and give the reports to the UN. she was never told to go visit the troop did she?…….but she did it anyway………now why she’s called a fake there?…..and the fact nobody heard any negative from there when angie visited but now you COME hear as a FAKE angie FAN and claim that angie was fake according to what your daughter heard over there, SOUND VERY SENSIBLE!…..i can also do that i lived in cabo ,ANISTON WAS A TOTAL FAKE,FAKER THAN HER ORANGE TAN AND BLUE CONTACT LENS, HOW’s THAT?…………very sensible ha?……..i am getting idiotic now but atleast still not as an idiot like you, I HAVE MORE INTEGRITY THAN YOU!……i try not to use GOD’s NAME when i am spewing attacks or evil -to-evil, because if you deeply believe there is GOD, you know HIS watching. so i am gonna be evil, i will just be evil but i don’t like to wish harm on anybody nor try to pretend i am nice person , who don’t curse.