Jennifer Garner: More Giggles, More Hugs

Jennifer Garner: More Giggles, More Hugs

Jennifer Garner takes her daughter Violet, 3, to a birthday party on Sunday (February 16) in Brentwood, Calif.

The mother-daughter duo celebrated a birthday bash at Giggles’N'Hugs children’s restaurant.

Joey Parsi, owner of the indoor L.A. playground, was quoted as saying that Jennifer is “the perfect mom, and, trust me, I’ve seen hundreds of mothers in here.”

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck‘s celebrating a pal’s birthday…

jennifer garner giggles and hugs 01
jennifer garner giggles and hugs 11
jennifer garner giggles and hugs 12
jennifer garner giggles and hugs 13
jennifer garner giggles and hugs 14

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

When do we get to see pics of the new baby???? I am dying to see her. And yes Jennifer is a GREAT mom.

Hey Cutie, where’s your Uncle Matt Damon? :D hehe

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/16/2009 at 11:58 am

eww.
..my eyes are burning.

WELL DONE BEN! @ 02/16/2009 at 12:03 pm

The original Ben & Jenn’s beautiful daughter. Normal looking in every way unlike the horrendous blue-gummed island monkey faced twins of that obese Chimichurri eating sp!c Jello and her filthy nasty husband, the heroin addict! BEN DODGED A BULLET INDEED!

violet affleck time @ 02/16/2009 at 12:04 pm

It is nice to see Jen and Vi smiling again. Jen has looked so gloomy
getting Vi to school. And now she is like her old self again. Happy
and spending time with her daughter. It is nice that Ben And Casey’s
mom has come by to visit. Thanks Just Jared for the photos.

i really hope that every day, jennifer garner or ben affleck checks up on the gossip blogs and saves these photos. there are soooo many unbelievably adorable photos of violet that they should always have

I think their second child has become quite challenging for Jen, she does look much more awake and fresh here than she has lately. Sometimes your first child can be so easy and the second one comes along and is so high maintenance. Hopefully she and Ben can find the right balance, raising children can put such a strain on a marriage, Im rooting for the Afflecks.

awww she so cute. she’s looking more and more like her mom

Jen seems to be one of those women who was born to be a mother. She certainly seems good at it.

awwww look at violet!! she’s so cutee!!

I say this every time….that Violet is soooo darn cute!!! So much more normal than snooty Suri

FEB UP WITH JLO @ 02/16/2009 at 1:01 pm

This is for WELL DONE BEN>>JO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
HE NEVER MARRIED HER AND SHE IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO
MARC. DODGING WHAT BULLET. WELL SO DID NICOLE AND TOM
SEEING HOW CUTE SURI IS .

#11: maybe shes cuter then suri, but suri is WAY more beautiful!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/16/2009 at 1:12 pm

whoever think this kid’s cute – is on crack!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/16/2009 at 1:15 pm

This child is absolutely adorable and of course Jennifer is an amazing mom, just look at all the pictures of her with Violet!

Violet always seems extremely content, happy and healthy and a child her age can’t fake that, that’s solid proof.

Best mom in Hollywood, hands down!

imaginaque @ 02/16/2009 at 1:19 pm

I can’t help but compare Violet, a normal kid going to normal childhood places like preschool and a birthday party, accompanied by a Mom in normal clothes, to little Ms. Designer-Dress-a-Day (aka Suri), always with her mom, never with other kids, going along on their grown-up outings.

I’ll take Violet Affleck any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!

ben/jen fan @ 02/16/2009 at 1:22 pm

Nice to see pics of them NOT outside Violet’s preschool.

Wonderful Ben’s Mom is in town. Wonder if that is who took care of V. and Sera when Ben and Jen went out to dinner on Sat. night? It was great to see pics of them going out together.

Why is this child so happy?
How come I could almost hear her giggling simply by looking at her pictures?
Love this child! She’s life itself. What a sunny wonderful little girl!

Very unlike the Surly dull face. Did you see Surly’s picture with her pimp at the Disney World?
What a stark contrast!

I wish I had a Mom like Jennifer. That kid is always genuinely smiling, open and happy. They must be something very right. Continual, candid pictures of that child can’t be faked. Violet is full of life, enthusiastic and carefree whenever I see her photos. Wow. She must get tons of love, attention and respect.

AS I SAID MANY TIMES THAT JENNIFER IS A GREAT MOM, SHE RAISE HER KID VERY WELL – SO VIOLET GREW INTO A SMART & NORMAL KID.

Violet has to be the cutest celebrity baby ever!!! Im tired of seeing pictures of david richie, henry samuel, and zahara cause they are soo freaking ugly!!! Henrys hair is soo nappy~

she is sooo sweet……( why must one child be cuter ore beautifuler than the other child? they all are beautiful on there own way…)

they are soo little don’t let us judge them on there looks… they are children…

To # 13 Lisa rose – Suri beautiful but having problem like authis, and her parent used suri as PR for their career by making suri as “fashion tot”. This is very sad.

As if.... @ 02/16/2009 at 1:41 pm

#14&15 stupid ***** forgot to change her name. Must be a Puerto Rican. LOL!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/16/2009 at 1:54 pm

I’m #15 and nope, that wasn’t me the other two times! There’s quite a few people posting as [☆I n F a m o u s☆], actually!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All