Hugh Jackman is a Popscicle Parent

Hugh Jackman is a Popscicle Parent

Hugh Jackman treats his kids Oscar, 9, and daughter Ava, 3, to some cold treats while mom Deborra Lee Furness watched on Thursday afternoon (May 21) at the West Side Park in New York City.

The 40-year-old Aussie actor hasn’t been updating his Twitter recently with good reason. Last week, Hugh tweeted, “Hey-Sorry, I have been quiet. spending much needed time with the deb and the kids.”

15+ pictures inside of Hugh Jackman spending time with his family at the park…

hugh jackman popscicle parent 01
hugh jackman popscicle parent 14
hugh jackman popscicle parent 15
hugh jackman popscicle parent 16
hugh jackman popscicle parent 17

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
HockeyGurL @ 05/22/2009 at 9:53 am

his kids are adorable, hes also HOT

TRUTHFUL TRACY @ 05/22/2009 at 9:55 am

am i the only one who thinks hugh jackman is gay?? he’s waaay more attractive than his wife & he LOVES show tunes…its all just a little suspect. BUT i still love his sexy body! lol

Oscar is so similar to Hugh. I can’t believe he’s adopted! :)

“The Deb”??? WTF?? like “the thing”?

@TRUTHFUL TRACY:
I don’t see what that has to do with a person’s sexuality.

Is Hugh the ideal Father figure? First he banks millions on a hit blockbuster, then he gives coffee and donuts to everyone who waited in line, he always looks good, and he knows when to take time off of work to spend with his family.

Viva la Hugh?!

I think Hugh is just not shallow. He seems to be more into inner beauty which is a good thing. His kids are super cute and I’m sure he is a great father. I met him briefly at the Wolverine Premiere. He was so sweet to everyone.

His kids are lucky to have him. He is such an involved father. I wish my father was like that when I was young. He left us.

@ #4
I agree, Hugh and Oscar do look alike lol.

his wolverine movie sucked but his kids are both adorable.

Hugh is absolutely wonderful. Deb is just way too old for him. She must be a “mother figure” to him.

Deb is only 9 years older than Jack…hardly old enough to be his mother. Deb is 49. Younger than Madonna and only three years older than Demi Moore. Her age difference is no different than Ashley Judd and her husband OR Halle Berry and her baby daddy. So get over it.

If she had a sleeker figure she would look much younger…but, this is why I love this family. Deb is very pretty – not Hollywood starlet thin, but pretty. Hugdh loves his wife – it’s obvious and loves his family. You never hear drama out of this family and it is so refreshing.

Now if you want to talk about a wife old enough to be her husbands mother thne you should point a finger at Demi Moore. Better yet there is the gross Madonna at 51 years old and her 23 year old boyfriend.

Deb looks so old… and she really does look like she could be his mother. I can understand why Ashton went for Demi… She actually still looks young and HOT.

What is a 52 year old woman like Deb doing with a 3 year old daughter??? Playing “grandma”???

@sade: Sorry Sade but she’s 53, but she’s still an amazing woman and they love each other and they’re a great family.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/22/2009 at 11:47 am

coolest guy in hollywood. i see him on west street all the time and he’s always chill.

Do you actually all know Deb personally???

She seems rather foolish to be a mother to a 3 year old at her old age. Hugh may be in love with her because she is a nice person, but I question her judgment. There are a lot of kind people in this world. Deb is not the only one.

deborra is disgusting as usual and hugh is gorgeous as usual!!!! hugh deserves someone much better than this old,ugly, stupid woman

Fergie Fan ! @ 05/22/2009 at 12:01 pm

I just can’t see his babies ! I CAN’T STOP LOOKING AT HIM !

You people that judge this woman only because she does not meet the Hollywood beauty standard are disgusting. She is NOT in Hollywood…judge the people who are and who make it their life, if you must.

That said…Hugh is the HOTTEST poppa out there! He seems like such a wonderful father.

JohnnyNacho @ 05/22/2009 at 12:22 pm

Hugh Jackman loves his wife because ______________??? 20 pts to the person with the best answer!!!

gracemarie @ 05/22/2009 at 12:48 pm

@Sarah:

Just at the moment I thought the posters at JJ and JJJ had reached heights of stupidity that have yet to seen in some parts of the world a bunch of you come on and show that there is no limits to ignorance, prejudice and just plain nastiness.

THere are more men than I can count in Hollywood in their 60′s with young children and 20 something year old wives. Debbie is 9 years older that Hugh hardly a milenium and having a child at 49 is not exactly a crime.

But beyond that all you do is show how unhappy you are in your relationships if you have one which I doubt by your remarks.

In the end Hugh loves his wife and no matter what she looks like to you she makes him happy – something I’m sure a good portion of you have no idea how to do even for yourselves.

Did she play one of the witches in the Disney movie, Hocus Pocus? I heard she is also an actress.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All