Rachel McAdams: Good Morning, Glory!

Rachel McAdams: Good Morning, Glory!

Rachel McAdams and costar Harrison Ford continue to film scenes together for their latest flick Morning Glory in Lower Manhattan, NYC on Sunday morning (June 28).

McAdams, 30, and Ford, 66, were first spotted shooting together early last week.

Jeff Goldblum and Harrison Ford were both subjects of false rumors that they had died (following Michael Jackson‘s death). For Goldblum, it was suggested he fell to his death while filming a movie in New Zealand. Ford supposedly disappeared while on a boat in the French Riviera. Despite these false rumors, both are alive and well.

10+ pictures inside of Rachel McAdams: Good Morning, Glory!…

rachel mcadams good morning glory 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He’s pretty damn hot for a guy pushing 70.

Looking good Harrison! And Rachel! I miss her with Josh Lucas!! And Ryan Gosling!

Morning Glory @ 06/29/2009 at 12:07 pm

I love Rachel!

I miss pictures of her and Josh Lucas! They are so cute together! Why are they hiding?

But I respect their privacy, especially since there are so many pictures of her filming now.

Agree completely! LUV Josh & Rachel! :-)

Harrison Fan @ 06/29/2009 at 12:20 pm

It’s nice to see Harrison Ford is alive and well. I’m really looking forward to see him in another comedy– he also looks great.

come on jared—i want pictures of josh and rachel. im tired of seeing her in these ugly suits filming her movie everyday. different day, different ugly suit. harrison is damn hot for being in his 60s, but he doesnt compare to josh!

Rachel is one of my favorite actresses. She’s so beautiful, she has the prettiest smile ever! <3 LOL @ the death rumors, people invent so much bullsh*it over the web! Oh I LOOOOOVE Jeff Goldblum, he’s so damn HOT for an old man! <3

Harrison looking good – in fact all the men in this film are looking good!!

RMac is kinda washed up. She had like 2 successful movies – The Notebook and Mean Girls. The rest of her stuff bombs.

Maybe Josh and Rachel are done!!! Haven’t seen hide nor hair of them together for awhile???

There have been sightings of them solo though??

I think you are right 10 @ 06/29/2009 at 12:45 pm

I thought the same thing 10. I looked around, and the last sighting and picture of them was 2 months ago. The paparazzi would have photographed them in the last 2 months if they were still together. Looks like they broke up!

Josh is a sweetie. Everytime Sweet Home Alabama is on I have to stop and watch it.

Indiana Jones Volume 10 @ 06/29/2009 at 12:52 pm

FORD ROX!

Yeah I totally love Rachel and Josh to

Annie Hall @ 06/29/2009 at 12:55 pm

Where is Diane Keaton?

irish girl @ 06/29/2009 at 12:55 pm

She looks quite “mature” in these photos. Do you think there’s any truth to the (old) rumours that she is way older than she admits?

There’s evidence posted to say that she’s 30 yrs…and not older as the rumours state.

Yeah anyway, so whats up with Josh and Rachel…are they still together or what???

Just wanna say,True beauties are actually among ourselves
,__million aire chats Co m___ hot and sincere rich people,hot girls and handsome men there are much more attractive and charming!

Irish Girl, some stan went as far to get her birth certificate to prove that she is 30. I don’t know, I saw it on some site but it proved she’s not lying unless it was forged. She does look older but I think it’s because she looks anorexic.

Posters above are right, her wardrobe has been boring for this movie and her and Josh Lucas are so done. A return of McGosling??!! :D <3

Rachel and Josh are adorable.
I loved the bike riding pictures.
We need more of those.

khm_chicago @ 06/29/2009 at 1:32 pm

me too, I like her with Josh also. when is this movie coming out?

Hey she wears what wardrobe tells her to wear, and her hair is styled the way her stylists does it…don’t go off your rags if you don’t like the way her character is styled and dressed for a movie.

And funny how the Rachel and Josh fans are trying to shift the focus away from the status of their relationship, I am like the others wondering if she is still with Josh or not??

Isn’t it pretty obvious that she’s not with Josh anymore? I thought it was. They were seen together alot after they went public and now they haven’t been seen together in over 2 months. Like I said, obvious.

I love Rachel and Josh @ 06/29/2009 at 2:11 pm

Josh is hot. Love them both!

I agree with you #23. It is pretty obvious.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All