Mon, 27 July 2009 at 2:26 pm
Kingston Rossdale Points Out Paparazzi
- Gavin and son Kingston Rossdale have a playdate.
- Tara Reid dons a bikini.
- Robert Pattinson is ready for take off.
- Johnny Depp discusses his dream role, a woman.
- Jessica Simpson finds a new make out buddy.
- Carrot Top signs autographs for some fans.
- Candy Spelling writes scathing letter to daughter Tori.
- Michael Jackson’s missing nose.
- Kate Gosselin is a doting mom.
- Russell Brand and Jonah Hill rock NYC.
- John Travolta is said to be done with Scientology after the religion’s medical ideals couldn’t help his son, Jett, who died six months ago. According to Scientology lecturer Rick Ross, “there have been strong rumors coming out of Scientology that Travolta is disappointed that the religion was not able to help his son more.”
- Eva Longoria and George Lopez will host this year’s ALMA Awards, airing Sept. 18 on ABC.
- Simon Cowell is creating a talent show for rock bands that’ll be a cross between America’s Got Talent and Z Factor.
- Friday Night Lights returns for its 13-episode fourth season Oct. 28 on DirecTV’s 101 Network.
- Sam Raimi has signed on to direct Warcraft for Blizzard Entertainment and Legendary Pictures, Inc. The adaptation of the popular video game is set in an epic fantasy world populated with orcs, trolls, elves, and the undead.
Like Just Jared on Facebook